Unironically the next ETH

Unironically the next ETH

Attached: 330px-Binance-coin-BNB.png (330x199, 11K)

ALL

I
N

How and why?

This, wish I had a bigger bag

That...doesn't even make sense.

If you want to ride BNB, now is not the time to buy. Buy after next ICO... people have to trade their BNB for the shitcoins so it dumps hard (or did for BTT ico)

BNB has basically not dumped at all since BTT

this is no joke

there are people out there still doubting CZ

kek

fucking retards it’s a token of chink fake volume exchange, they can draw ANY FUCKING PRICE for it. this shit is more manipulated than anything in crypto and obviously the real price should at least minus 70% from now

unironically 50% of my entire net worth as a human being is in binance at a dollar. let's fucking go

kek. Please OP, do elaborate

It dropped 20% in one day when BTT went up for sale. And just like now, it pumped prior to the sale. See you at $8.70

Binance is making a huge mistake by expanding the scope of their operation. They already male an enormous amount of money managing an exchange and BNB works fine as it is. It doesn't need to be a full blockchain that does a bunch of stuff....

Feature bloat is death for tech and finance.

If they can make it any price they want then why hasn't it overtaken btc? You shouldn't be allowed to post here.

because it would make their market manipulations meaningless. they need to draw ‘organic’ growth so people will be willing to buy it. what a fucking moron, of course they can overtake bitcoin, but it’s economically silly. it’s obvious ponzi and you all are gonna be chinked and fucked. it’s literally hidden scam with fake volume and fake price and once people realized it, it will go to zero in some hours

>built on ETH
>is the next ETH

The BNB FUD is some of the strangest on Jow Forums. There's an air of genuineness to it, as if the retards actually believe what they're typing. Absolute kek.

Haha literally same

I completely agree. They are overextending and it could hurt them. Hopefully they don't become the next Bittrex.

BNB fud is from people justed by other exchange tokens(kucoin, coss etc)

Imagine if Binance were to announce profit sharing via BNB

imagine missing out on this moonshot right before binancechain kills all other competition

Bnb is a washing trading scam exchange hiding out in Malta.

They already break the law with wash trading and money laundering why not give out divs right

link also was built on eth and will be the next bnb after bnb was the next eth

link and bnb had the best performance in the bear market
really makes you think

oy vey, the law! the law, goyim!

Thank you cz

Attached: bnb.jpg (992x424, 88K)