If the earth is spinning on it's axis at 1k mph, travelling around the sun at 67k mph...

If the earth is spinning on it's axis at 1k mph, travelling around the sun at 67k mph, which is travelling through the solar system at 43k mph, which is travelling through the galaxy at 500k mph, which is travelling through the universe in upwards of over 1 MILLION mph, then how come the north star Polaris remains still, directly above the north pole, and all the other stars do a 360 degree around it? the night sky shouldn't be the same 2 nights in a row. and it should be COMPLETELY different at the very least every 3 months or so as you would be facing a completely different direction.

your materialist "scientific" excuse of the stars being so far away and therefore their light takes a long time to reach us and so we simply can not see its moved for a long time falls flat on its face at the first hurdle. astrology charts from ancient civilisations show the stars have been the same place for thousands of years, plus if a rotational movement of 1k mph on it's axis is enough to make it so we can see the stars spinning around Polaris, then a lateral movement of over 1M mph should be more than enough to see them move laterally. They do not, ever.

The Earth is stationary, and the heavens revolve around us

Attached: North-Star-Polaris-Time-Lapse.jpg (750x500, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/platonism-mathematics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.eddie bravo

It's because the stars are really, really far away

>The Earth is stationary, and the heavens revolve around us
holy shit burn this cunt at the stake

I propose we launch you into space OP, so you can confirm...

He is right tho. I thought this board was more red pilled.

Some dude named copernicus thought about this exact same thing. I think he made a blogpost or something about it. You should check it out.

He's not right though. What we call Polaris is actually a set of different stars that change slowly over the millenniums.
We have more important things to discuss on a Jow Forums board... Like biz stuff

>space
>real

nothing Copernicus said has been proven in reality, only in diagrams and mathematical equations

That is complete horse shit, for it to change to a different one it would have to move, it does not

Well at least we've figured out that you're not a platonist.

> equations on paper make million pound airplanes fly

You should read more.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/platonism-mathematics/

What if I told you both the earth spins around the sun and the galaxies move away from each other cause of the big bang...
Another poster already told you they're far away... Why are you so stubborn...
There are many things humanity does not know, but this isn't one of them.
Seek help OP, worry about more important shit.

when I drive on the interstate at 70mph, the moon stays in the same place, I've been telling my parents since I was 5 that the moon was following up, but nobody ever believes me.

*following us

>Polaris remains still

it literally doesn't, it moves extremely faintly from our point of view, but it does move, in a few million years it won't be the polar star anymore you dense retard

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01 (1).jpg (645x729, 57K)

why do you believe what you are told by authority without any proof?

The earth is flat.

I'm being generous here. Please never reproduce though.

Attached: 1550045933387.png (633x372, 289K)

>without any proof
ahahahahahha imagine being so fucking stupid, so incomprehensibly dumbed in the brain, that you can't even understand the proof of stars moving over time

aaaaahhahahaha

Science unlike your arguments are based on proof. You just have to be smart enough to understand them and devote time but all the evidence is there... Why do you trust your doctor / lawyer / pilot... No one can master every skill and branch of knowledge. Our time on Earth is too short for that.
Look at the proof of how far humanity has come...
The fact that you aren't a scientist and are just spouting nonsense about something you don't understand speaks volumes.

It's based on pseudo science, when you realise that, your world view will fall apart

There are literally mountains of proof for the globe, and all the "proof" of flat earth falls flat on its face if you have at least a high school understanding of physics and geometry.
Anyways, not business related, reported.

I am literally majoring in astrophysics and have a telescope my backyard, also why are you listening to random internet retards

go back to r/flatearth, should you be "trolling" I refer you to to pic related and afterwards also reddit

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

Not only are you larping badly, you are also a faggot of the highest calibre. Let me explain it, so your tiny, crusty, flat-earther brain can try to cromprehend it:

You're a swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a black cock.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.