What will moon first /biz?

Link or silver?

Attached: A3EEEF63-BD5A-417D-A32F-D9BB2C59BE97.jpg (3024x4032, 3.23M)

The one actually used in industry.

Let's say you buy silver bars and coins as an investment. How do you even sell them in 40 years? How do you store them to avoid oxidation?

Don't they just form a patina, protecting the mineral within?

That's absolutely 100% undesirable on coins, but is it okay with bars?

Yes

Just read a review of this book. Another sorry loser just had to put his "deep" thoughts on the state of society and modern man out there.

fuck off dorian you faggot

This lol. God Damn deserter. We dont take kindly to deserters round these parts faggot.

links mainnet is still years out

Absolutely triggered

silver

I agree. Can’t wait to buy over 100 mil link with my silver gains at the bottom of the liquidity crisis

Don’t worry lads I’ll organize a good yacht party

kys Dorian

>t. Coping redditor

Attached: michael.png (511x896, 352K)

Absolutely seething

his adventures in the phils are the stuff of which legends are made. except its available for all at the cost of a plane ticket. i like to ruminate on his tales while planning my return to SE Asia.

That's a name i haven't heard on a long time

If I wanted to read a good book I'd reread Austen James' "Life without a windshield", where he rode a bike starting in US, through Mexico, up to Canada, and then back and gives a real, balanced commentary on the state of modern men, society and women instead of some incel shit written to make a few bucks from online sales like OP posted. Profits from Austens book go to a biotechnology program he was passionate about

Jane Austin's, "Pride and Prejudice", is far superior to the literature you usually read, hillbilly.

>apples
>oranges

Wtf Michael. Im still seeing yall around.

Jesus. Buy my stones and maybe you'll make it

wtf could one hope to see of the world in us and canada? they're a bubble. us is the lamest unfun place i know of with relative freedoms. mexico is a good start but not at all a fair comparison.

Mrs. Bennet please, you're a lady.

while a noble and worthwhile endeavor; likely few could find common ground with a man who clearly doesnt need to work or profit from his labor. did he earn it or is he trust fund baby?

SILVER IS NOT A INVESTMENT ITS A SAVINGS ACCOUNT

A SAVINGS ACCOUNT ALWAYS LOSES TO INFLATION. ALWAYS. THATS WHY A NON-BRAINLET PUTS THEIR SAVINGS INTO PRECIOUS METALS WHICH ARE NOT CORRELATED WITH THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM

IF SILVER MOONS THAT MEANS YOUR GOVERNMENT IS FAILING! YOU BUY SILVER TO TAKE A PAUSE FROM THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM, TO "LOCK IN" YOUR WEALTH IN A WAY THAT CAN BE PASSED DOWN TO YOUR GENERATIONS. THAT IS IT. THATS WHAT ITS FOR RETARDS!

Okay guys
I
Got
This

Senpai

Attached: IMG_20181223_224805_639.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Nah, probably some bluepilled garbage