$1500 pay cheque

>$1500 pay cheque
>$1600 in bills

Attached: DE70780C-A163-4C5B-BC21-935581542F9A.jpg (647x955, 61K)

who cares

Cut the bills, get a wify, split the rent, you can do it dipshit, I want you to

After my calculations you will be left with minus $100.
Is that correct op ?

Only 5 cocks you have to suck this month. spread the wealth around rich fuck

Cut wifi and only use library or mcdonalds wifi

pay rent late, you can probably get away with that more than you can get away with not paying a insurance, phone or utility bill. where they can just cut you off.

This. It’s all just fictional numbers on a computer screen.

Can confirm, this has saved me and the waifu $70/mo.

I tell myself this but the debt just keeps getting bigger when I can't pay. I get a lot of collections phonecalls.
My breakfast today was bread. I can't afford decent food, man.

Egg is cheap and nutritius. At least eat

Beans and rice user

List out all your expenses and I'll get to work.

Also, is this per month, weekly, or biweekly?

I eat so many eggs I want to puke just thinking about them. I don't even like eggs, but I eat them like 4x a week just because they're cheap as dirt.
Fuck beans.

I'm gonna come out and be Captain Obvious here OP but you need to downsize your life until you can afford your shit. Depending on your situation, these are some possibilities:

1. Move to a cheaper place (or get a roommate / gf / wife to help you pay the rent

2. Go on Welfare / Foodstamps

3. Sell some of your shit

4. Move to a smaller house / apartment

5. If you have a car loan you need to sell your shit and buy something shittier / used without a car payment involved

6. Get another job

7. Fuck living in a house altogether and just live in your car, drive around stealing people's WiFi, reschedule your daily poops to be early in the morning on people's lawns so they'll blame a neighbor dog

Attached: 1418351687430.jpg (869x804, 122K)

Not gonna make it with that attitude user.
We had a poster here that ate only rice porridge untill he died.
He held Link, never sodl and he made it.

>0 € pay checque
>500€ bills

post budget faggot - i know there's just something inane you're hiding like a $700 insurance bill or some shit

>ignore bills
>buy more LINK

idiot

>untill he died.
Sounds like a good diet, yeah, user. Also rice porridge is good. My dinner was a block of tofu cooked in mirin and sugar so it's sort of like pudding except with better macros. Total cost was like 1.70. The portion of bread I ate for brekky was 30 cent. Lunch was about 40 cent worth of sale meat. Total cost for living today was 2.40.

I eat 2-3 eggs about everyday, maybe 4 if I have it 2 eggs twice in a day. There is nothing wrong with eggs. Black beans, rice, eggs. Every single day. It's delicious. Tell collections to fuck off and you'll settle when you're good and ready. Breakdown your expenses
... You have broken them down right?
Show us your budget too.
...budget too right, user?

you forgot about gibs, ahmed

>$3200 a month in expenses
>probably just one guy living alone

How the fuck? Fo you have a coke addiction or something?

>until he died
>he made it
Is this what making it truly means?