Official IDEX Moonshhot thread

DYOR!

Attached: Moonshot.png (1138x767, 873K)

thanks but we know.

ubt is a poor man's lto

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x328, 28K)

all good except Unibright, LTO and CHX

Anyone staking AURA?

you can remove UBT from that list

I own UBT OWN and LTO I call it the "going to get fucked soon as they all go to zero" trio!

why though, product is working, seems legit white folks working on the project?

all good except qnt they already start dump they reserve tokens on bag holders

Damn fuckers. shilverdian on 2 isn’t nice. UBT really need to start to pay some shillers fast. Other ones are taking of because of this. You think LTO is natural grow. My ass. Shillgates in the house. Cheap dutch shillers. Just check on twitter. Was in MAN before. Shilled it to heaven that Chinese shit project. So UBT to the moon, just pay.

Stfu about aura

The fuck, can you actually get paid for shilling? Mom said I am a top level shiller/fudder, walking meme generator, and you say, I can get paid for spreading my schizophrenia?
I thought people are just shilling their bags.

I think UBT is going to be the best choice based on the project ( legit, experienced team , long-therm)
Nice graph !

Good project for sure. But hey, everyone sees that your team isn’t paying shillers, so it will take longer to take off. Wait till i dumped my LTO bag and maybe i will shill you guys for free if i am loaded. The project is cool if you guys are gonna work with some real costumers. Not only costumers you speak with like Shilverdian and his Friends. Those guys are shilling their Own bags. So UBT will be fine. No4 for me right now.

UBT ----> 14c < 2 months

The LTO shilling is because of the community program, so not paid

Lol, not paid. So you think i wrote an article for free where i compare LTO and BTT? Tomo is also such overhyped project. Next Ethereum my ASS. People will get your money and dump on you. LTO will never disclose, good for them and hope they will succeed, but this isn’t natural hype. Just check the accounts on twitter and it says enough. Moonwalker in the project? Lol ... golden pick - pay me some of your coins.

Chx, ubt, qnt. Lto has weird af distribution.

Which one goes 10x first? Well some already did... Watch the corn pump and price on idex will dump. Get ready for the dip if side ways. Buy them all...

Attached: 1459231199621.png (396x385, 132K)

i regret that i did not buy chx, ubt and lto will pump, qnt is shitting on their community

If you want to get UBT on number 1. Make an overview of all the accounts shilling the others. Why is Blockhead Brad shilling? He discloses his positions? Lol .... he dumps when he get inside that shilverdian doesn’t have any real partners and is lying on the beach with a big bottle.

I'll give you this since i finished filling my bags earlier today.
Iconiq labs ICNQ token.

Total fuckups in regard to handling their community desu but the product has a metric shit tonne of promise and they've passed through all the regulatory hoops and gotten 7 figure VC investments and 10 projects or so in their portfolio.
Low cap and just 10 million supply.

In the words of Jean-Luch De Meyer "Hey poor! you don't have to be poor any more!"

Iconiq? WTF some VC’s doing what? Yeah Lets make a token to get riched from the poor.

Get UBT out of here.

They are funding 9 startups, and to invest in the ICOs or for the startups to pay the fee, they use the ICNQ token which means there is a natural demand since the denominate the amount needed in EUR so they need to buy a lot ICNQ if the fee is let's say 25k

Poors will be poors.
If you get rich of their backs it doesn't really make a difference now does it?
Poors are solid state economic factors.

Attached: 15356767_10154347606718715_3497045143001370802_n.jpg (373x315, 20K)

based and linkpilled and checked

Attached: photo_2019-02-22_22-19-16.jpg (255x255, 9K)

Ubt

Ah yes, the Rakesh-special

I see that iconiq is also in UBT, so they are smart maybe.

ICNQGANG here we go

Attached: 1504891347299.png (800x800, 312K)

Fuck off bitch, I said that first about LTO

Attached: LTO Poor Mans Quant.jpg (922x630, 224K)

They're the ones who accellerated the UBT Ico so UBT is buying the ICNQ token to use their program and get a place under their regulatory umbrella to conform to European finance regulations by proxy.