Good ways to donate money

What are some worthwhile charities that aren't communists ngos(like amnesty)or terrorist groups(like green peace)?
are there any anti-cancer groups make any progress fighting cancer disease?
Any anti-poverty NGO that doesn't invest in condoms and merely gives food and shelter as should be done?

im from a religious group which belives giving money makes the money came back many-fold. I want to thus become a proper philantrohpist and not feed evil.

Attached: pepe hammer.jpg (200x130, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention?wprov=sfti1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I get rich off of shitcoins (lol) I intend to do philanthropy as well but that'll be the day. Why not start your own non-profit fella

>im from a religious group which belives giving money makes the money came back many-fold. I want to thus become a proper philantrohpist and not feed evil.

Donate to your religious group to fund their orgies. All the cum inside those altar boys assholes will come back to you many-fold.

You should only donate to animals. They are less intelligent and capable to change their circumstances. The poorfags and shitskins on the other hand are human and they are capable to do something about their situation, they are totally not your responsibility and who gives a fuck anyway. There are too many humans as it is, if several million poorfags and shitskins die then its nature doing its duty.

I should also add that saving animals lives is more important than just for emotional reasons, they are very important to keep the entire ecosystem functioning. If there are more humans then it will only fuck up the ecosystem even more. More humans = more land needed to be occupied = less land for animals to keep the ecosystem going. Short the human race

>There are too many humans as it is, if several million poorfags and shitskins die then its nature doing its duty.
that's a bit edgy.
i dont even like brown girls but i dont want them to die either.
i have embrace poverty before and its not so bad,i dont hate the poor.
I deem trees and plants as equal to animals in feelings/social life.

try doing philantrophy first, rockefeller started giving off his first poor job.
then he went on to give a million every month.

Dude, I don't hate them either but I don't care if they live or die. We are controlling nature way too much to the point there's no more natural selection. We should either start performing eugenics or let the poorfags die. Wars like WWI and WWII probably won't happen and if they do, it's gonna be nuclear devastation so there's no point. I doubt we will start colonising space before we reach huge global population. Let the governments take care of poorfags, don't waste your money on them.

>eugenics
>let poorfags die
living in poverty takes more thoughness than living in wealth.
therefore a TRUE eugenics program would exterminate the rich first.
also the world population isnt THAT big.it fits in Texas.
peddlers of population control just want people to start having babies. they're nu-males.

The CEO's of these NGO's make 6 figures, very little of your money actually gets to those in need. If you really want to help someone deserving, find a hardworking needy single parent with a sick child.
For me it's always gonna be about innocent children who were born into crap situations or people who got sick by by no fault of their own. Most needy adults just made stupid decisions which shouldn't be rewarded.

>, find a hardworking needy single parent with a sick child.
you forgot to say what i do after i find him.
gift him money?
or hire him so he has a job?

Just donate it all to the Clinton Foundation, idiot.

Well i was more considering the sick child's situation if they need an operation or something and cant afford it then maybe offer to pay for it.
Also, I think being a big brother to an orphan is a good cause if you dont have much money, but people will question your motives in this day and age which is sad really.

Charity water. They claim to have all the expenses covert by gifts from companies and rich people. So every penny you donate goes directly to charity except the creditcard fee or something like that. So yeah. You don't pay for the ceo salary.

i'll look into it
im going to adopt a boy myself once i graduate.
ill be a father myself.

Attached: larg.jpg (400x300, 41K)

NOT george soros

soros is evil. I know that.

I would just consider the old axiom, give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for life.
The problem with most poverty based charity is it provides a band aid solution without addressing the root causes. In many cases giving a crutch to someone in need only creates further dependancy on a system or resource that might not always be there.
Thats why i prefer the medical or kid based charities. At the end of the day, you want to feel like you effected the most change possible with your money and not just kept someone alive to beg a little longer.

Poorfags have literally no redeeming qualities worth preserving and if they are poor, guess what: they are bad at surviving. Rich people are intelligent and thus better at surviving than poor people. There's nothing to do with toughness anymore, we are long past that phase. We must develop our brains further. Gorillas are tougher than humans and guess who's locked in the zoo cage?
Also, the Texas argument is flawed because it assumes the entire global population would live like canned sardines. What about space for farming food, harvesting resources, disposing trash? Resources are finite and earth can't be sustained much longer if global population keeps increasing at this rate.

i dont care about curing STDs but i can do with helping fight cancer.
>they are bad at surviving.
no,they ARE surviving.
the rich are quitting the survival race by living un- naturally protected lives.
people who peddle the overpopulation lie are generally degenerates who support condom use or eugenics.
rich girls are slutty and rich boys smoke pot.
get over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Prevention?wprov=sfti1

how come the communist Obama didnt shut this down?

Doctors Without Borders is the best charity. They have decades of expertise and a broader skill-set amongst its workers than any other org.

Attached: msf.png (200x200, 12K)

what's their policy on birth control? do they have any?
as I said i dont want to donate to any evil group.

Doctors Without Borders is full of kikes and is used as a political token for illegal immigration. Give to something local OP, that’s the best way to see your money actually go to helping someone or something.

Donate to MAPS
the bitcoin pineapple fund funded their MDMA study by donating like 3 million or something