do you get interviews?

1. Copy and paste job description into resume
2. Apply
3. Sound non-autistic on the phone
4. Don't look like a serial killer in person
5. Get job

Which did you fuck up?

Stop with the STEM meme.

What degree have you studied precisly. Have you gotten a book on how to write proper applications?

Post a applications and CV without your data and we can give suggestions.

Otherwise - nobody will care about your whining.

Attached: 5756789.jpg (800x1131, 761K)

Spend $1000 on BOSIET and HUET and go work on oil rigs

Attached: 858519B5-42FF-4B05-BDBC-473EE1DF70C2.jpg (750x896, 369K)

>no degree, no student loan debt
>make 50k a year, 3 weeks PTO, 401k w employer match, low cost/high quality health care
>live in low cost area with very few if any niggers or spics
>I now have 100k link and gonna buy more soon
Feels good

whatever answer I give, you guys will always just shit on me and throw boomer tier advice. i've posted the same thread dozens of times over the past year. just posting now because i'm bored and wanted to get some (yous) to feel a sense of accomplishment since i had a shitty day (rejected after another interview)

eh, $50k is literally poverty line these days, in bum fuck ville too. $100k is poverty line in NYC. I don't even know a single person who makes less than $100k post trump-flation.

Yeah it's not a high standard of living but I'm able to get by until LINK moons

When people write "graduate" on here, does that mean they finished a bachelor's degree or a master's?

>t. europoor who doesn't understand american school system good enough

Then learn to interview you fucking retard. Watch shit on youtube until you don't sperg out. I've been applying for months and finally got in the door. The interview was supposed to last 15 minutes but me and the manager were enjoying our conversation so much we talked for over an hour. Feels good man.

It could be either, but very few people do post grad so I'd assume a BS.

>he can't get a job so he must be a sperg!
Jow Forums answers are so predictable these days. almost NPC tier. anyway, i have time to kill so i will explain. i get an interview once every 2 weeks because i statistically know that i will get an interview after every 10 - 20 applications. had about 30 interviews in total over the past 10 months. been shortlisted several times in the top 3 (according to HR) but the job always goes to a woman or some eurofag from greece, poland, estonia or italy, i'm not even joking. i check the linkedin profiles after and its always the same story.

>no grade
>whole life unemployed
>applied to 0 jobs
>comfy neet life

Attached: 1510004411425.png (567x960, 269K)

>BS
Even your schooling system knows it's crap

What is on your CV? A 10 month gap won't look good. Entry level jobs will be 50% admin/social skills so just get one of those in the mean time.

that could be user. I feel bad if that happens, and I fear the same will happen to me. I worked for an SJW company and they'd constantly hiire incompetent women and niggers over qualified candidtates.

However, if you're consistently getting interviews and not progressing, it's probably because you give shit interviews, are ugly, or smell really bad. My problem is that I can't get my foot in the door so I was stoked to have an interview today.

Are you applying for bratislava multinationals?

Jow Forums don't understand. Most are NEETS or were able to get their job via nepotism.
People in new cities with 0 connections are literally fucked and might as well throw their degrees away.

i'm a NEET and my parents work at fortune 500 companies and earn $150k together in total. believe me, they've tried to get me a job but just can't because companies these days have made nepotism almost impossible for the middle class. for example, my dad recommended for a job that i genuinely was qualified for, but they said no because "muh nepotism", and ended up giving it to some woman, who apparently does absolutely nothing (according to my dad and his coworkers, believe what you may). however for the upper classes, nepotism is open game. i see sons and daughters of CEOs, Partners and MDs, easily get into jobs where daddy works all the time.

Then I don't really wonder that people don't get a job with it. In the first years of university you only learn the very basics of your field, you can't expect companies to hire you only because you know the basic principles of what you are doing. It's in the master's degree or when you do a PhD where you learn how to create new stuff and where you specialize into certain topics that are useful for later research/work.

Everyone else is asking meme questions. Here is the true indicator:

How many internships before graduation?

If you're getting one interview every 10 applications, perhaps you're aiming too high?
I've never not gotten an interview and never not gotten the offer, but I'm CS master race