I want more money but I can't even think of anything I want to buy. Why the fuck do I want more money...

I want more money but I can't even think of anything I want to buy. Why the fuck do I want more money? Any armchair psychologists got any insight on this?

Attached: Untitled.png (996x1000, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OPFl2Kxhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you want to end the endless wagecucking? The stress every month to pay the bills? The choices you have to make to survive every month? The things you can't afford? The careless retirement when you're old? Don't you want to show everyone you made it by buying useless, expensive things?

If no then i dunno why.

Jews created a society around money so they could get laid in a white society.

The collapse is coming.

Attached: 3E0B6353-9510-4AEE-AF81-DDD358CE9E4F.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Maslows Hierarchy of Needs is a pyramid. The wider the bases the higher you can build

I used to work 40 hours a week, i then went to 36 and from 36 to 28 hours. Why work your ass off when the things you want to buy (such as a nice house) have become unobtainable anyway and all that's left to do is to consume chinese junk. When i realized a human can't even meet his basic needs anymore on a single salary, my brain flipped a switch i was more or less done with it all.

Fuck society, fuck this world, fuck normies and fuck work. Oh, and fuck jannies too.

Attached: 1542928604664.jpg (1080x1017, 376K)

Attached: money.jpg (850x400, 66K)

What a terrible outlook to have.

Be me, just turned 29. 843 credit score. Owned own home at 23 .. saved for everything myself. Only owe 147k left on my mortgage. You have no idea how comfy i am and how sad you appear to be.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-160903_Chrome.jpg (1439x1138, 164K)

OP dont be a fag. Get a wife, buy a house and have lots of quality babies. You want to save the west? That's how it's done

Kek I was thinking of buying a place for 150k. Imagine being so cucked that you pay the jews hundreds of thousands of dollars over 6 years when I will own a place for less than your initial investment

Mortgage loan interest is under stock market/crypto ROI so he's making profit while paying it off

t. brainlet. If the ROI is lower than crypto and the stock market then it is a bad decision to put that money into his mortgage when he could be making money investing it instead.

What you want in reality is a clear demostration of power among people because you feel powerless because you're probably an autistic basement dweller neet.

t. projecting hard

Hmm this might unironically be true now that I think about it. Always got bullied in school and shit and now I'm making more money than all of them.

Cincacada/ can start a Fight Club/ for the Revenge club/ like John Clude/ Steave Austin/ The Rook

You define yourself with credit scores and are proud of being 147K in debt for a house you bought amidst the greatest housing bubble ever seen. You don't own shit. It's all make belief and self-soothing.

In reality, you're just another poor faggot who lacks the brain power to even realise it. Have fun 2 years from now when everything comes tumbling down.

I rent a cheap appartment that's just "meh" but with just 28 hours of work per week, i still manage to save up about 300 a month with 0 debt. It aint bad, but i simply don't care about running the hamster wheel again. Fuck that rat race.

point in case:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4OPFl2Kxhs

Attached: 2355675876589.jpg (250x246, 12K)

I have a wife and baby, too. Need to live somewhere decent and I am paying myself instead of wasting money on rent. Yeah a ton goes to interest.. but muh equity.. seriously though.

It is without a doubt smarter to pay a mortgage than it is to pay rent if the mortgage is cheaper than rent prices for an identical setup.

Wow another one. I have been slowing down my work week as well, working on making my own business instead. When you learn that 40 years ago some teenager doing construction was earning more than what you could walk into out of college right now because of inflation, it really sours you on being a productive wage cuck. Would rather live on pennies than be a part of the kike world order

>save the west
Why?

Lol you're a low energy neet-lite. While youre jerking off in the dark, I'm repopulating our society with high test genetics. back to your hole, foul faggot.

Jesus christ. I have no consumer debt and save plenty more than a meager 300 lol you can have your shit life .. ill gladly keep mine. How old are you? Married yet? Got any real goals?

Attached: 1550839298490.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Calling debt comfy.
Delusionally brain washed by the ever so corrupt and fucked up financial system.

money isn't just for buying things... it's the modern ticket to freedom. If you have enough of it you can literally do whatever the fuck you want.

What's your genius proposal, then? What's your living situation like at the moment? Rent? So..?

This isn’t pol faggot, half the people here are pajeets

Nothing but hot air and overcompensating nonsense. You are dirt poor in my eyes. I'm not even joking. Again, have fun when the bubble bursts dude.

>iktfb
Was making 50k a year out of college
>this is fine, but I want more
Got promoted and was making 75k a year
>great, and I still spent like I made 30k a year
Now making 135k a year
>Still want more, and still spending like I make 30k a year.

Attached: 1550712919657.jpg (1230x854, 153K)

Based. Maybe we will be part of the new elite with all the money we save up. Meet you at the secret club 20 years from now bro.

alright, the code word is anime tiddies

What bubble lol I didnt buy a fucking 600k estate. If my house value went to zero tomorrow I wouldnt give a fuck. I'd keep paying my mortgage and live here with my family. And then itd be paid off. And then you could buy 4 houses with your giant wad of cash and rub it in my face right? Let's just make a bunch of excuses for your inaction in life. Dirt poor, my sack. Pathetic loser, you are, my son.

Yeah I forget that sometimes

this is how you gain wealth.

congratulations you arent a retard

If you don't know how to spend your wealth you don't deserve your wealth. This applies to everyone.

>tfw need more lines of credit to up my fico score

i need to just finance a house or something but debt is so uncomfy.

Do you not experience the stress of economic insecurity?

Unless you have 2-3m in low risk decent yielding investments, you are NOT SAFE. You can get fucked over easily by circumstance that reduces or eliminates your wagecuck income.

You can also find yourself in a situation where you stay in a workplace that kills you inside because you can't quit. More money is useful for ending slavery. The biggest jewing of all that was done agains workers via reshaping western culture is consumer and debt culture. Utterly destroyed savings, and thus utterly destroyed freedom.

Having a paid off townhouse in 14 more years will be pretty comfy.. renting this pig out to someone willing to pay rent.

Just take the plunge. Dont overspend.. but pay yourself. It's a no brainer

Found the Pajeet!

Attached: 1547098493355.jpg (1024x768, 120K)