Guys, I just realized I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on imaginary internet coins...

Guys, I just realized I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on imaginary internet coins... I am freaking out right now

Attached: nervouspepe.png (964x912, 551K)

ok so sell now, lock in your losses, and then kys, problem solved

Attached: 1521069047990.jpg (720x644, 56K)

its not even coins you spent money on a couple lines of code lol

Yeah so, I donate thousands of dollars to female twitch streamers and I don't receive anything in return. At least in your case there's a remote possibility of you actually cashing in your gains.

you spent tens of thousands of you own money? or just reinvested gains? cause there's a big difference there.

Well you didn't lose everything (yet), so there's always the option to cash out if you are afraid to lose it all.

Cuck

dude, donate to me, i'm a hot twitch female streamer and i'll suck your dick

LOL what a loser cuckboi
you should just go on grindr and be somebodys bitch instead.

>Hi Ma'am, I saw the car in your driveway had a 'For Sale' sign for $2,000. I'd like to buy it for that price

>GREAT! How will we do the payment?

>Here, I'll send you my money through crypto

>GREAT! Ok I'll give you my wallet address. Take this down with a pen and notepad. Ok this is case sensitive, ready? Lowercase X, 7, uppercase R, lowercase Y, 3, 8, uppercase A, lowercase E... You getting it? We're about 1% finished with this code!

Attached: 1538614289521.jpg (550x400, 29K)

What do you find appealing about this? I'm genuinely curious

same but with Chaturbate.

them girls and trans will mutilate themselves for a few tokens

post tits and asshole

Checked. Why else would the crypto gods bless this first response with DUBS and and ID showing OK... You will be fine OP. As long as you have picked the right shares in the right opportunities. Good luck!

Attached: Not this shit again.jpg (192x192, 7K)

will never understand this, it’s so pathetic.

You realize that the dollar is an imaginary concept two right?

>here's my qr code
>come scan it
>okay

Relax dude, don't listen to the haters. At first I thought this was a fad too. Then I saw the continued acceptance of BTC as a form of currency with standard institutions and even banks. JPMorgan is coming out with their own pseudo crypto currency. Dude hold onto that because when there's the next financial crisis, and there will be one within the next 5 to 10 years, that crypto is gonna be worth something real.

Tbh I'd hold onto it. And if that makes you nervous or you can't afford to hold on, then sell it as a small margin profit to someone else caught up in crypto craze.

based

Its over bro time tpo kys

The first step is admittance

I don't know what that faggot was thinking when he was typing that..

Who buys a second-hand car over the phone anyway? wtf..

its alright, i spent the same amount on the college meme and have nothing to show for it.

>trading monopoly money for internet coins
Not so bad imo

Attached: sena5.jpg (1100x620, 207K)