Is Berkshire Hathaway a meme?

Attached: BerkyBoi.png (931x641, 49K)

it just might be,it didnt even beat S&P500

Yeah, a meme for rich people. Buffett is a hack.

>old geezer dies
>stock crashes

>cant even beat my ally savings account

fuckin idoiots

>45x over 30 years

lmao shitty boomer gains

x over 30 years
>lmao shitty boomer gains
this

I can't wait until BTC is worth more than this. Friendly reminder that this boomer missed most of the gains to be made between 1990 and today because he doesn't understand tech.

No coin has mooned over a 3x in like 15months and Bitcoin doesn't even beat this at its best

Also he missed out on two HUGE tech crashes that Buffett could have lost 80% of his cash on too

>"Bitcoin doesn't even beat this at its best"
>a 2,500,000x over 10 years (initial price .008) doesnt beat a 45x over 30

>he thinks it's buffet

Munger is the brain mormons

Haha babby didn’t buy chx at 5 cents when I did

Also, you’re a fucking idiot. If he was an elite investor who understood tech, he could have rode both those bubbles up while taking profits - not just buying the top. The fuck out of here with your gay shit you twerp

Its a holding company made up of Buffet stock picks. Its loaded with apple and his other meme favs so yeah.

not only are you a dick sucking buffetfagola in depends underwear, you are also fucking stupid and misinformed. WAU Coin did over 100x in the last 12 months

Attached: PSX_20181214_111826.jpg (743x746, 116K)

>If he was an elite investor
dude he's one of the richest persons on the planet

he could be the richest if he wasn't still investing like it's 1970

do you not understand the difference between investing (what he does) and gambling (what we do)?

dude he has $84,000,000,000.00

LTO CHX THETA BTT and Storj and BNB would like a word with you

Only Brainlets gamble. There was just as much risk for the big boys as there is for us. They just have a better understanding and manage it more effectively.