Make LinkedIn

>make LinkedIn
>Try to make some connections
>Queen boomer bursts into rage

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 9.19.18 PM.png (998x1052, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/02/27/tech/web/linked-in-cleveland-job-bank/index.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/cleveland-job-bank-operator-kelly-blazek-shamed-brutal-rejection-letters-article-1.1706857
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a dumb cunt. diabetus will get her.

forward to their employer

Kek. What a pathetic human.

>forward to their employer
This. Her vagina is going to get completely devastated, and not in the good way

show us the initial contact email

top kek. just know you wont be that miserable OP

holy fuck, what got this roastie all riled up? mind giving us a TLDR or a screenshot of your message to her?

This
And then if the boomer's boss doesn't say that she acted inappropriately, you now know that her company, and any company her connections work for is worthless and you shouldn't bother applying.
I would never work with such a person. You've gotta realize, YOU are the scarce resource. Let some cuck get abused for substandard wages (which are a guarantee if she behaves this way).

LMAO

>Don't ever write to me or my job ever again.

Why do Boomers take LinkedIn so seriously? It's fucking cancerous.

Attached: babby10.png (835x709, 213K)

>using LinkedIn

kys

This, kek approves

Fuck all y'all this ain't OP's little tea circle, OP you fucked up this world isn't all your oyster, you have to earn things, people on LinkedIn recruit YOU you never beg for jobs, piss off.

HOLY BASED AHAHAHAH BOOMERS ARE FUCKING OBSESSED WITH “NETWORKING” AND ESPECIALLY LINKEDIN LMAOOOO

LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF BOOMER SCUM RIGHT THERE

This is the level of delusion guarding HR positions

everyone needs to OPT OUT so this shit can fail faster

Haven't ya heard bud? If you aren't linkedin, YOU'RE LINKED OUT! Military literally made us go through a 4 day class where this scam artist talked about linkedin the entire time, they make you take these "life skills" classes before they let you get out.

unironically this. fuck linkedin. it's like facebook meets high school reunion. literally just a platform for underemployed and unemployed to hope for a break from some recruiter who will just skim their salary anyways.

OP BTFO

This is almost like a beautiful combination of the navy seal pasta and the “don’t ever talk to me or
My wife’s son” pasta

>If you aren't linkedin, YOU'RE LINKED OUT!

Thats why you should be Link all in to make it and never wage slave anymore

My photo used to be looking cocky with my feet on a desk. A corporate Roastie I met at a sushi bar Google me on the spot and found it and proceeded to lecture me on my photo being unprofessional. I'm like I don't give a fuck I don't even want or need a job. Of course I ended up smashing XD

Attached: 1457759172937.png (429x417, 314K)

I have my 15k stack, paid for by neet bucks.

i thought this too lmao

first part reads like Liam Neeson in Taken

shorting LinkedIn

Attached: 4ed8d239cdaf08ff89a8d057cf7a596309df33bar1-650-661v2_hq.jpg (650x661, 68K)

Shit thats a good idea. I'm gonna make a linkenin with shirtless pics making a mockery of the whole thing and see if I can bang some sluts and make boomers mad. It's like 80% female on there right?

kill yourself as well.

Attached: 1545162460295.jpg (540x361, 66K)

These people are the reason I cant get a job. We need to logans run these fucking boomers.

I've delt with people like this. If you figure out a person is like this and has a position of power its really easy to get in their good graces. Just compliment them and act like their basically god incarnite. Their god complex is forced to engratiate you with whatever gifts they can bestow upon such a good follower. Then when you have all that they can give you can surpass them in whatever position they're in, Its too easy bros.

i work in silicon valley for 5+ years now and get offers from most of the top companies through linkedin
i also use angel list but not nearly as much
just cold recruiters from airbnb, uber, twitter, google, etc. i just ignore them all
my last job my employer kept pushing me to add random people i had 1 call with or other shit
all my colleagues had 500+ connections and it all seemed so fake
quit that one quickly

i have 258 connections and i know them all or have closed six figures of revenue with them etc.

boomers weren't the only ones obsessed with this shit either, pretty much the oldest employee we had was 40

this email response is my literal hell. why do people like this exist? fuck thanks for reading my blog

OP no seriously give their name I wanna request them too

>become successful
>buy this boomers boss / business
>fire the nigger
ggbruh

>1 post by this id
WHAT A SURPRISE

My profile just has me with my arms around two of my friends smirking at the camera. Pls drop her name so I can request her too

This is the problem with Boomers. A lot of it goes back to them being so afraid of old age. Previous generations understood that they WERE the connection that young people needed to get their foot in the door and they would go out of their way for them because they accepted the fact that they were old and would be retiring soon. The Boomers saved nothing and think that society is just gonna let them stay in their jobs until they are on fucking Hospice care. Good thing a lot of people are wising up these days and going their own way in business.

Attached: 1529026507268.jpg (869x350, 80K)

Final boss of BOOMER game right there

Make a bunch of fake accounts and start spamming this bitch.

SPBP

post her name and see what happens

Attached: 4chanmtg.png (372x520, 275K)

Based and community pilled.

>YOU are the scarce resource.
Sadly, this isn't anywhere near true anymore. I have had several internships and jobs in my field and I applied to 2,000 jobs in the past year and can't get my foot in the door anywhere. Companies don't want people that are too smart working for them. In my experience, lots of companies are set up nowadays where they have like a couple White people at the top controlling everything and 10 pajeets working under them that they know won't ever talk back and think that making 30k a year is amazing because in their eyes, it's so much better than the shithole they came from where they only made like 10 cents a day.

Attached: 1549498917025.png (645x773, 11K)

>things I actually hope happened
Good for you.

Checked and Linkpilled.

try also on /b/

Attached: 1465339612693.png (572x604, 552K)

Checked hope you're cabin pilled too

Attached: images (4).jpg (678x452, 52K)

Emails like that are cancer. Fuck LinkedIn and HR thots and boomer rage. Jesus.

Attached: 1549080532473.jpg (1405x1530, 190K)

You retards do know that this pic is old as fuck right?

They have sacrificed so much to the altar of company loyalty and hang on feverishly to the dream that is fading before their eyes. They sacrificed their youth in vein for shit that doesn't make them happy.

Lashing out over something small is only a reflection of personal frustrations and nothing more.

Attached: 1520568753840.png (1000x581, 717K)

>Posts a duplicate photo
>Doesn't bother to check the thread to see if someone else posted it already.
Fucking normiefag loser. You're pathetic. You make me sick.

>seething
Are you the fat bitch who wrote that email?

i fucking hate boomers goddamn
fuck boomers and fuck linkedin

>OP added her as a connection
>She didn't want to make him a connection
>Instead of just ignoring the invite, she wrote that letter, being a massive bitch about it because, you know, her time is so valuable

I hope OP becomes a millionaire and this bitch finds out about it.

You could send an email to someone at business insider or your local paper. Stupid shit like this makes the paper all the time

>Boomer rage ignited

Attached: FB_IMG_1550827072129.jpg (720x810, 44K)

The fact that she isn't retired already makes me suspect that her finances aren't in order. How valuable could her "job bank and 960+ connections" be?

And if they don't do nothing, publish it on twitte

I bet she's 58 and makes $60k a year, and her retirement account isn't anywhere near where it should be so she'll have to work to 70

Nice try larper. No woman writes "top-tier" that is exclusively Jow Forums lingo.
And if you think I'm wrong then let me get in contact with this linked woman so that I can corroborate what is most certainly duck tales and fairly tales.

OP had better post that old roastie's contact & company info so that we may engage in our sacred duty to destroy the lives & careers of her and everyone like her.

bro please share her email now I want to pretend to be a wagecucker just to annoy this boomer

fake and gay

This happened in 2014, fuck off. OP is the boomer.

cnn.com/2014/02/27/tech/web/linked-in-cleveland-job-bank/index.html

>t. seething boomer

>mrw it was literally written from an old roastie career whore to a young roastie career whore
best fucking timeline this woman is a hero fuck you niggers for attacking her she is unironically /ourhag/

What the fuck is a job bank? Is that boomer talk?

lmao what a fucking cunt she is

Tell her you have autism and didn't know if it was offensive.Tell her you will try and get intouch withher companies hr as your psychologist has awared you this is completely inappropriate.

DO IT OP

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Put this shit on pleddit. Make this shit front news, and the boomer dumb cunt will be manhunted by the plebbittards who hate boomers just as much as anyone else. Fuck that shit got me irked, I hate fucking boomers, can't wait for the stock market to skull fuck them. Just a few years to taste their cunt tears.

>make a
I forgot what I was going to post.

Are you a recruiter?

Let me spread this around OP.

LMAO DO THIS OP

Woah the narcissism from this person is making me rage hard. I don't know her but it truly feels like she needs to be taught a lesson.

>names blacked out
>1 post by OP
>newfags posting as if this wasn't from Reddit
Never gonna make it

>XD
user, this website is not for minors

Always take contact with the superiors of such people!

dont take it personal OP that's just how it is for newfags

here's your (you) for them digits

This but also say you are a minority and this is a hate crime

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

What the fucking fuck is a "job bank"?

Are boomers hoarding all the open positions now? Shouldn't they just post the job opening?

Wouldn't that violate all "don't discriminate against black people" laws.

DO THIS AND POST RESULTS!!

>couple White people at the top c

This is normal. Few people contribute the most. Do you expect us to belive you are 5% of the population

First lesson about America:
The laws and regulations are in place to control and suppress the working class.
There are a million and a half exceptions and ways to skirt laws and regulations for members of the rich / ruling class.
Any time a rich or powerful person gets arrested or publicly shamed, it's because they did something to personally infuriate richer, more powerful people - otherwise, someone else in their "rich people club" would have kept them safe or bailed them out as usual.

You have been completely destroyed by this boomer cunt
Forward it to her empoyer

Go back moron

say you're jewish and that she is literally holocausting you

This. Please OP. You have nothing to lose.

Old pasta but guaranteed (you)s let see how many

Muh connections
Muh better job prospects
Muh raise
Muh bonus
Muh credit score
Muh bigger mcmansion
Muh brand new leased BMW

They take these things VERY seriously.

Oh my god, is this seriously a thing in America? Because just when I thought your country couldn't get more pathetic, this thread shows up and takes the dreary sadness of the corporatist nightmare that is Muttland even further.

Is this really the future? Are we seriously going to commoditize Linkedin connections?

Relax, it's only going to get worse. Soon they're going to be selling "connections".

This isn't OP's.

nydailynews.com/news/national/cleveland-job-bank-operator-kelly-blazek-shamed-brutal-rejection-letters-article-1.1706857

It's just something he posted for memes.

OP you have to do this. Throw in depression as well

Attached: pela.gif (360x346, 170K)

>1 post by this ID

>linkedin

anyone that uses that site regularly and for anything other than resume padding or supporting businesses/friends you care about or work with is stupid. the normies on LinkedIn are the absolute WORST. This is especially the case for women in their 30s and 40s for obvious reasons.

on LinkedIn you will find normies that have dedicated their entire lives to slaving away in shit jobs just to get a title to post on their page that no one cares about. it's like social media but if you have a few mill followers on instagram you're actually someone.

thats because they are a skilless and spoiled generation that pretty much have functioned their entire life on the principle "i scratch your back and you scratch mine" instead of actual merit from their work. networking is their skill, it doesnt matter what career they have. these fucking projecting animals are the reason the world and our generation is so fucked.

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

Attached: 1542272063607.png (306x306, 121K)