Bitcoin's log line mystery

No seriously, how the fuck is this even possible?

Attached: 2-22-BTC.png (860x860, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10737218#p10737994
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its literally a meme. Lucky for u we have at least 2 cycles before people catch on.

The infinite growth algo bots

huh?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-23 12-51-14.png (1464x862, 97K)

dude its not a straight line... look at BLX weekly chart. It's a smoth curve. We will go to 2500.

Why impossible? Bitcoin is the future, it is still very very very underpriced, and always remember, one day there will be no Bitcoins left so you should at least own 1 Bitcoin before it's too late.

36 million millionaries
21 million bitcones

you only need 1 cone to make it

This happens because on a log scale, the tecnology advances at an exponential rate. Everytime you improve tech you are able to improve it even faster on the future. The same happens to people getting to know something. Every person that gets to know BTC tell at least 5 others for example, that tell 25 others and so on. So the next bull run should be exponentially larger than the previous, because no one would want to miss it.

Attached: 4chan.png (1453x928, 101K)

Perma bulls thinking this is the dip. This is the new floor probably but I wouldn't be surprised if we go lower to align with long term predictions. I was happy DCA 2018 and will continue to do so 2019.

Attached: thisisannthisisbobannhasbeenworking30004042.png (500x380, 70K)

Why is it underpriced? Can you explain why it needs to cost more than it does without some appeal to it replacing all of money and therefore needing to represent the entirety of product and productivity across 21 million units? You fucking don't. This is purely speculative you mong. It can go up and likely will but there is no reason to other than people buying it because they think it will go up.

>1m usd is making it
Nah, you need at least 21.

Attached: 20yearcheatsheet.png (1784x766, 205K)

So accumulating mid/late 2020 is ok? I will be financially fucked untill around then

You like meme lines? how about this? what is the probability of every line connecting top and bottoms also touch every other top?

Attached: 4chan2.png (1453x949, 199K)

Learn to draw a line you fucking faggot

Attached: Hurr Durr.png (1439x825, 39K)

If offer and demand fren. Whales dont want price to go to the floor, therefore they limit the offer on the asset, which makes it get more value. With time people begin to trust it and the value start to become related to it being something they can trust, as gold for example. BTC will never be suposed to work as fiat. It will be more like a store of value as gold, because this way whales dont have to sell. They can keep it.

Kick-ass chart user. Where's the bottom then, 3k?

The chance is 0%, nobody that owns Bitcoin will sell at such ridiculous prices. Accept it or not but Bitcoin is never going back below 3000. Only a total retard would sell at a price like that, but a total retard wouldn't buy Bitcoin so there's no chance.

I will go all in at 2500. But it is possible to reach 1800, but that would be just for a day or two.

here is my ta guys first and probably last time i draw fucking meme lines unironically

Attached: bull-flag.png (565x931, 52K)

random guess

i'm not buying any more until we go below $2k if it never goes below then so be it. what i hesitate at is if i should sell at $5k and buy the following dip or don't risk it.

dude you dont understand this, do you? It is not about selling, it is about the whales shorting it, in order to buy more. They dont have to sell... they just short, with stop loss at certain prices, in order to manipulate the market. If you short x1, you just made a hedge against it falling even more. Besides it doesnt matter if you have a shit ton of BTC and just use a small portion to short.

this is known for years

Attached: 1550854733610.jpg (1280x720, 469K)

Thanks. Will follow. What about ETH?

line threads are the single gayest phenomena in the universe. OoOOoo one of my lines matched with what happened! get fucked losers, you will never EVER predict ANYTHING, and if you where """""right"""" guess what hot shot, broken clock twice a day etc etc.

Any fuck with luck spirals down the rabbit hole and thinks they are gods gift to moneykind, ignoring their wrong guesses, cognitive dissonance cackling in the background.

absolute tallywags the lot of you

Attached: 1546445139628.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Yep, the only problem its that the monthly support its a 1300 :D

I think ETH is leading the market. ETH is more useful than BTC. But btc whales still control the market. Since they were the first, they already have positions on ETH, and they understand ETH value. Every new coin is based on eth because of smart contracts. So... ETH offers a bigger % gain than BTC, but BTC will still be more expensive. I would say that at least for now, buying ETH at 110 would be very cheap.

Attached: 4chan3.png (1453x934, 136K)

cool

Attached: 1549465329406.png (624x557, 169K)

There is a 100000 replies thread from 2012 on bitcointalk about this memeline. It's not "any random line", it's literally The permabull line.

Low 1k will hit this year but we might see 4200 range short term before it shits the bed for the rest of the year.

Look at how the patterns 1234 repeat at the chat at a smaller scale. If you deny this evidence, you shoul kill yourself faggot. We will go down.

Attached: 4chan.png (1453x927, 146K)

Look at LTC perfect senoid. One could make 100% profit just by looking at the chat (and I indeed made some serious gains on this one). If someone deny evidence of meme lines, he must kill himself.

Attached: 4chan2.png (1453x931, 121K)

>mid 2020
sorta
>late 2020
no

this is some trash TA

>t. wrong 9/10 times when the market isnt being carried upwards by a btc surge
shut the fuck up you retarded nigger, his TA may be shit, but yours is criminally terrible and you peddle it like its wisdom
KYS

Where do you think LTC is headed in the short to medium term?

yeah no

Fuck off back to smoking your hookah, your ta charts always sucked and were never right.

btc will dump

later

It is hard to say. I see LTC breaking the support, so I believe at least for now, LTC will go down. On a longer scale, it might go up again, because of the fork. LTC carried BTC with it for a while, then was ETH. Now it seems both are exausted. We might see BTC drop (dont know if it will reach 4000s and then drop, but a drop is certanly incoming). So I would stay away from LTC until it regains the support.

huh i didnt know dead cat bounces had dead cat bounces

Based

You see, it seems LTC failed at the support and is now going down. I would stay away. But who knows?

Attached: 4chan2.png (1453x932, 145K)

Bottom is $1000, then we will moon to $0

You think whales that have over 1000 BTCs will let their money go to 0? Dont you think they have some billions to pump it back up again? It is not the interest of anyone to happen this.

>You think whales that have over 1000 BTCs will let their money go to 0?

Whales aren't magic, retard. You don't think the stock market has bigger "whales"? You don't think they get wiped out? Fucking please. Get this naivety out of here

SHIEEEEET

>this much post-hoc tea leave conjuring

stay gold biz, stay gold

whatever dude, if you think btc is going to 0 you might just get a job and get out of here. But you are going to have a bad time.

btc already dumping

this will be the last real dump, btc has held support over 200ma weekly since 2014

the bottom is in, pick your fav alts and hold them

dont be stupid, go with ones that get volume

enjoy, and go fuck yourself

Attached: blx23022019.png (1508x747, 43K)

>wahhh Too big to fail! Bitcoin has to go to infinity because it's speshul

Protip: Too big to fail doesn't exist unless the government gets involved. Nobody is going to bail bitcoin out

You fail to understand that since tech grows exponentially, also time scale shrinks exponentially, which means now BTC holds the 300ma, not the 200 anymore. The 300 didnt even exist at that time

Are you seriously same fagging?

that makes no sense, your ta is shit and needs work

im done with this thread, ive said what i wanted to

stop with the curved lines, theyre laughable

bye

yeah look at the volumes traded and hash rate and then come here telling btc is dead

Enron was being traded a lot before it went to 0

Oh look curved lines didnt predict the exact inflection point many times in a row? Oh but they did. Go kill yourself.
>prices only go straight lines
what a sucker

Attached: 4chan3.png (1828x931, 180K)

Stop looking at charts

Well, no problem with that. Can go to 0, I dont care, I'm already rich anyway. But I bet it wont.

you will remember this post one day and cringe hard lol
manlet cope

i dont get it
why would these random meme lines work
if the new suddenly starts spouting buy btc or something else and normies buy it and pump it to 5k and then they tell everyone and the news is raving about the new ath that will be reached
it will suddenly soar.
why can we trust these meme lines so much to know that it wont happen

The absolute state of TA faggots.

when the news talks about btc it will be too late to buy the next bubble will be in its final phase.

retard here, is crypto or bitcoin a good investment if a recession is coming up?

absolutely not

no in recessions cash is king.

Retard. He didn't say there were only 36 milllion dollars.

Look an arbitrarily drawn, unsymmetrical curve. Nice job.

We could also just go sideways until we hit the trendline

All these log charts are gave me a fat rubbery one

Attached: D0FSZRNXQAEzilZ.jpg (750x422, 56K)

can you faggots do ZRX pls?

oh, apologies but i thought if a recession does happen my currency is likely to drop and that exchanging it to something else means i won't be effected by the drop when i want to exchange back or something along those lines. or do you mean crypto itself is the wrong idea?

People hoard money, asset prices fall, loans go bad systemically, causing deflation. It's like a dividend on cash where normally you're disincentived from holding it due to inflation.

but recessions are normally inflationary events ? Look at the UK and what they did with quantitative easing.

>ETH is more useful than BTC.
Opinion discarded.

Im fucking crying

>everyone selling @ 4k

wtf

That line is not a sustainable growth rate. Btc will collapse through it.

everyone thinks its their meme lines that will be the cause of $0 BTC, kek.
one little fatal security flaw later...

Attached: 1542563967045.png (220x56, 3K)

whats the lgoci behind these curved lines? how does one draw them? what are the variables and methods?

Attached: 1518237005847.jpg (640x640, 66K)

The funny thing about log chart is that a -50% looks like just a little dip.

>dont be stupid, go with ones that get volume

will get volume or has volume ?

Link?

has volume. Volume is life

the logic is that markets are composed by long time trends and short time trends. There are times which people belive something will rise in value and times people believe it will fall. Markets are cyclics. you cant expect general sentiment from a market to go only straight lines. Straight lines are an aproximation for short time periods, as tangents may represent correctly a curve when looked locally. You got to recognize long trends and short time trends, like in ETH graph here:

It is clearly visible which curve is the local trend and which is the global one. Our objective here is to know we intend to go above the long curve, which is the most natural move. Since price of ETH rose a lot january 2018, we entered a smaller scale trendline. Tha was the motive that originated it.

To draw you just place the first point at the ATH and then you put the other point far away in the future. Then you adjust it to match the inflection prices.

You see, on LTC chart that though it is a curve, here:
that same curve is locally represented by an almost straight line, which is logical
you see that on this image price rose a lot once we crossed that line? that is because the price was expanding towards the upside, which is clearly visible from the previous image
looking here one would expect such price expansion
purely logical

of course we cant go up forever, so this same expansion triggers a new cyclic movement towards the bottom

I find amazing that people might look at
and think the price is going a straight line, that is stupid as hell

What a fucking non-answer.

I tried to tell you fags the bottom would be the 200 week moving average months ago and no one listened

I posted this and many other posts in a thread back in August.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10737218#p10737994

Pic related for what actually happened. Get fucked, faggot.

Attached: feels good being right.jpg (1604x939, 103K)

Well, what can I say... I posted this yesterday
You're welcome