How much money do you need to Make It in Eastern Europe

Attached: neon biker.jpg (2100x2100, 1.29M)

Bump

Cryptunez is that u ?

2m is the conventional answer for Moscow but most other places you just need 30-90k for apartment and a commercial property back home that nets you low 6 figs and you are set

Bulgaria is the cheapest country in the world, with max 20€ per day you can live pretty well (including entertainment and rent)

Nope
Not interested in Moscow. So 100k alright, then what's this about a commercial property back home? You mean like a rental?

Hmm.. bulgarian dudes are kinda scary but the women are hot according to duckduckgo, what do you think? I was thinking of something further north but they don't look half bad..

lol no
if you live outside of the capital, yes. or if you want to live in a shitty place.

if you want a comfortable style of living you're looking at $1k+. you can live on 800 usd too but it will be just okay-ish. i'm talking as a foreigner, not as a local.

in Bulgaria you can retire with ~$250-300k if you know what you're doing.

t. bulgarian

we aren't scary and we're friendlier to foreigners than most other eastern european nations. also yes, the girls are great, and if you're into russians (who are hot but can be a bit crazy too) there's a lot of them too

sofia, plovdiv, veliko tarnovo, varna as recommendations. plovdiv is chill, i like it the most :)

Holy shit, it looks like a paradise. I'm in Cali and I can't take this degenerate dystopia much longer. I've made my nut and I'm looking for where to escape to.

my image didn't load?

Attached: plovdiv.jpg (900x556, 134K)

With $500,000 you will be king in Bulgaria for life

t.bulgarian

yep, i'm a child of the capital but i still prefer tarnovo/plovdiv. recently plovdiv has had an increase in workers coming from the nearby cities so the quality has gone a bit down...but it still is great. tarnovo is our ancient capital and looks majestic af

check 'Plovdiv old city' to get a feel of it.

Bulgaria isn't the best in many regards, but after living in several countries i still feel the best at home. Also people are generally friendly, seriously. easy to mingle and talk over a beer...and for americans - it's perfectly ok to walk and drink.

800$ still makes 26$ per day, I'm not far off and that's when you got ripped off because you're foreigner
BTW I was talking about Sofia

I had no idea how beautiful Bulgaria was, I should definitely check it out!

Attached: V-tarnovo-gruev2.jpg (800x600, 213K)

You won't
>t. Bulgarian

On 500k if you're not dumb you'll make at least 1500 a month just on interest.

Well thanks for the info my Bulgarian bizbros.

Attached: Bulgar women.jpg (524x462, 39K)

I know. What I'm saying is $1500/month is not enough if you want to NOT live in a commieblock or if you want to have kids.
Retirement in Sofia requires $1MM, Plovdiv would be $900,000 because of cheaper (for now) real estate. And the rest of the country is not worth retiring in.

Attached: 2747-12.jpg (950x631, 692K)

1 million is still too much dude, even if you have higher requirements. 700k is some serious COMFY territory as long as you dont invest them like a retard
i own my home so for me 300k is plenty even

cheers, biz bro. it really is worth a shot to come here for a little while and check whether you really like it in person too

I rent though. Foreigners would have to take into account real estate costs, too. Hence our different criteria.
Plus western wagecucks live pathetic lives, I'm used to 10 vacations per year and eating out at fancy places every day

penis