NANO KILLS THE LIGHTNING NETWORK

Watch this video, then read elon musk's comments on bitcoin. Sit down close your eyes and reflect for 1 minute. Now answer this. WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU GONE ALL IN ON NANO YET

youtube.com/watch?v=iVNyr4Q3jq4&feature=youtu.be

“I think the bitcoin structure is quite brilliant,” Musk said, adding Ethereum and others to that list. “But I’m not sure it would be a good use of Tesla’s resources to get involved in crypto. We’re really trying to accelerate the advance of sustainable energy, and I think actually one of the downsides of crypto is that, computationally, it’s quite energy intensive. There had to be some kind of constraints on the creation of crypto, but it’s very energy intensive to create the incremental bitcoin at this point.”

Attached: nano vs btc.jpg (1242x633, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitgrail-vs-nano-who-is-responsible-for-the-150-million-theft
medium.com/@bitgrailvictims/the-bitgrail-exchange-ruling-a-win-for-cryptocurrency-exchange-users-50df6c383571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he still thinks crypto should be used as a currency
Wew.

Who the fuck has heard of Nano.

Jow Forumscc is a shithole.

Pretty interesting video criticizing lightning network for individual users. However regular users will probably be using apps that have the lightning network connection managed by large companies

>managed by large companies

Checked. Nano is literally R e d d i tcoin Short it, or buy when it's cheap, and dump your bags on those s o y ridden faggots. Also, fuck wordfilters and fuck jannies.

you understand lightning obsoletes these separate-blockchain altcoins, right?

nano is already an old by alt standards, it has no adoption, and its tech advantage has long since disappeared. now we have a new batch of alts coming out that do everything nano did but better, and nano has no sticking power because it has nobody rooting for it, other than a bunch of bagholders.

compare that to bitcoin, that has the entire force of cryptocurrency itself behind it, which is why everybody is simply waiting for bitcoin to scale, and not jumping on the temporary alt-bandwagon and building anything that uses these transient tech-bound altcoins. ethereum has been the only long term success in this market, and ethereum does everything. what hope is there for a competitor for ethereum itself?

what do you mean by this?

Consider the current payment apps like venmo paypal cash etc

Yes nano is fast, because it's centralised

Stop shilling your shitty bags

no one with brains thinks LN is great.

Raiblocks is a superior project.

This 'bitcoin' people are talking about is it a new coin?

Nano is more decentralized like BTC. 86% of the mining power comes from China. Nano is POS and has a potential 1000 nodes that are determined by the community. If the community wanted, they could fork the coin as well. Not sure how that is centralized but you sound like miner scum who is worried Nano and POS coins are going to be the end of his business.

>DAG

No true BFT

Personally nano is my risky non-pow bet. I am a firm believer in PoW but if there's any coin that is gonna own Proof of stake / Delegated Proof of Stake its Nano.

good bet lads,

anyone seen nanofudder lately?

Attached: nanofudloser.png (416x435, 96K)

he meant that BTC Blockstream is a fucking joke. they go all "uh we wanna be decentralized!! " then they implement a second layer that by definition only works in a centralized fashion. there is no solution for the routing problem. Blockstream BTC is a fucking joke anyone still betting on that is a brainlet.

Well shouldn't it? It sure as hell won't be the only use case for blockchain, but I see no specific reason why it shouldn't be one of them.

Lmao, Tesla used to accept bitcoin for their original roadsters ~2013. Why is M1usk just now commenting on it?

Why haven't I gone all in? Security concerns. Speed isn't everything.

Why shouldn't I send USDT to somebody else instead of Nano ?

Great question. Tether is fast too. And it's simple. It has a nice and stable unit of account. Nanofags are too simple minded, they only look at one aspect of crypto (speed). There are other things that are important, including security, decentralization, and the long term sustainability of the network.

Reminder that this haven't been solved:
cointelegraph.com/news/bitgrail-vs-nano-who-is-responsible-for-the-150-million-theft

> Reminder that this hasn't been solved

It has:
medium.com/@bitgrailvictims/the-bitgrail-exchange-ruling-a-win-for-cryptocurrency-exchange-users-50df6c383571

Keep up nanofudder!

>Thinking a crypto that fluctuates in value make for good money

user I...

NANO will be obsolete by the end of 2019. Stable coins will BTFO any currency coin.

So stable coins could not be used as currency?

well you go the mental image of a lightning fast and furious powerful arcing through the sky...
then you got something insignificant you can't even see with a microscope.

would you even care about the inconsequential speck of dirt or just want to know more about the glorious wrath of the gods?

You need to go back

already made 100k with nano, and dumped on reddit fags, no need to buy again that shitcoin.

Stable coins suck hard
>Some entity needs to keep the peg, therefore counterparty risk (Maker/Dai is an exception)
>If the USD loses its value due to inflation the stable coin will do so too.

This is exactly why NANO is worthless. Stable coins will be used in crypto as currency. Think of how dumb it is to have something that moves around frantically in price to act as money. It's retarded. BTC already failed at this and has rebranded itself as a "store of value", which kind of works. NANO isn't secure enough to do the same thing so it's literally pointless. Being fast means absolutely nothing.

DAI is the only real stable coin and that's all that's needed. You really only need one that works.
>USD losing value...
It's literally the world reserve currency. Don't be this retarded. Nothing major can happen to it because (((they))) won't let it.

christ almighty you're retarded

True. But my original point was that currency IS a valid use case for a blockchain, as an answer to someone whose idea was that crypto SHOULDN'T be used as a currency. Coin in question should of course be stable, but that's beside the point.

Everything that fucking idiots don't get about crypto is in this faggoty thread. And you actually came full circle tow eat your own retarded asses.

Nano is bullshit. Just put that aside for a fucking second. But if you are so dumb that you think crypto is about becoming a better paypal then you just showed how fucking dumb that is. Tether can do that...as in so can the system already in place.

What u newfags dont get that bitcoin isnt about payments. Its about a store of value and no one gives a fuck that its slow and you get charged. Currency cryptos are pure retarded.