How hard is your life at the moment (financially and physically)...

How hard is your life at the moment (financially and physically)? I'm currently making minimum wage at Walmart while living on my own in a horrible apartment in an empty part of town. I have made some money on crypto, I do exercise, and I do have hobbies, but life is hard. I have to pay off so many bills and pay for so many miscellaneous things (most are necessary). Being an adult is hell.

Attached: IMG_4230.jpg (540x783, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/delta-banning-pit-bulls-flying-162639271.html
youtu.be/7bBZXYY4MWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lost my $40k job after getting a DUI.

>Got DUI
>Lost $40k job
> have $1,050 rent that my GF is currently paying
> State denied my unemployment
>Every job I interview for won't hire someone with an open court case
> I just made a bad judgement call I'm not a criminal.

my 70k yr job is literally all i have going for me and thats not that great

People always say they'll never fly X airline again but I doubt it's true.

Have 100k link
Job that pays 50k
Health seems good other than turbo autism

I have no remorse for shits like you. You made a bad judgement call? People like you KILL people EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

I do believe youre in a tough spot but maybe if you werent adding a bunch of unnecessary bills you wouldnt be strapped for cash. Its probably your own fault for being a basic bitch with no self control. Kys

Shut up faggot
Drunk driving shouldn't even be a crime

Fuck you, drunk drivers are scum.

running on fumes

I stopped drinking 2 hours before the bar closed, and had 8 waters and 12 boneless wings.
Blew a 0.081
I made a bad judgement call.

Pitbull + service dog = the ultimate irony of ironies

You deserve it honestly. If the punishment was any less severe there wouldn’t be any reason for you to not repeat your mistake.

Lol wut

LOL you got what you deserve jerkoff. Have fun on the bus.

pitbulls are weapons, they don't belong on planes. liberalism is a mental disease

your stupidity is a weapon, you don't belong on planes. liberalism is a mental disease

Need instagram accounts. They dont need followers or anything, just need accounts and they HAVE to be confirmed either by phone or email. Will pay £0.25 per one. Email me at [email protected]

i guess you support a gun ban?

Sorry to hear fren. Everybody makes mistakes, you'll get your license back soon and be able to find work. Once you have no more court cases you should be okay. I was in the same situation, luckily I could still get to work. More than anything a DUI is expensive so you'll have to find money.

I know how you feel. I literally almost killed myself after mine, felt like life basically came to end. But all we can do is keep on going and things do get better. Drunk driving has become a hysteric propaganda nightmare so I don't even listen to the shitty stuff like other anons said. Fuck em

Over the past couple years I developed an autoimmune disease which debilitated me to the point that I lost my ~$50k cash under the table job with a based old racist boss and tons of prospects/room for growth. Now I can't work much, can't work out at all, have lost my sense of smell, and live with my family because I can't support myself anymore. I should KMS but I'm too stubborn and deluded with hope that there is a fix for my problem.
I hope you can claw your way out OP.

So you support taking guns on airplanes. Seems fun. Flying was not intense enough for me i defenitly need to worry about someone crashing then airplane by force

no guns needed. box cutters are sufficient.
actually i'm in favor or people having guns on planes

I hate my life.
I work a bad job at a gas station. make 350 a week. I might get a raise soon with more hours and make 450 a week.
I'm able to save half. The other goes to my mother. I can't afford to live alone. A one bedroom is 1050 plus utilities. I'm 6000 dollars in debt to a hospital.
My home is awful. I deal with my grandfather that has Alzheimer's and Dementia. Then my sister that does meth who is unemployed and pays nothing for anything. She even stole 6000 from my grandfather. Her 2 kids 3 and 4 live there too.
The house is awful. MH grandfather keeps the heater at 90 degrees and there's always insects and mice. It is very dirty too.
No matter what it gets disgusting again.
Health wise I'm okay I guess. My feet are sore after work. Standing 10 hours.
Also my boyfriend doesn't want me to visit him anymore. Only real reason i tried.
All in all i regret what I've done with my life.
I am at least young. Only 22. But the future doesn't look bright.

>Be 30
>Bachelor of Software Engineering
>Live in Finland
>Work as Test Automation / Devops Consultant
>Earn 4200 € before tax
>Live in own apartment worth 250k €
>Still have 237€ to pay off of apartment loan with current interest of 1,28% and max interest of 2,28%. No other loans.
>Wife. Kid coming in 7 months if nothing goes wrong

I work hard as fuck so sometimes I feel real fucking tired. I'm somewhat of a brainlet COMPARED to my colleagues, but social skills and hard work make up for it.

Life is ok.

Attached: funny-classical-art-history-tweets-medieval-reactions-41-578e2ce2e710f__700.jpg (700x754, 162K)

You drink YOU DON'T DRIVE.
It's not that fucking hard to grasp. But good thing is you learn from mistakes.

KYS degenerate. I hate people that drink copious amounts of shit and want to normalize that fuck shit in my great pure western constitutional republic.

w8. what was your job? why did you lost it? (I mean, bc you dont have your licence now or what?)

btw americans should all die. I can't believe on what mental state are they everyone needs a fucking ESA wtf

my life is comfy as fugg but im physically disabled

dont exercise, dont really have hobbies, but life is easy

What the fuck? is the FIRST THING you say to a potential employer is: " Ur der... i have an ongoing court case for DUI.... Ur der...." Seriously, are you that fucking retarded? U deserve everything coming to you. Good Luck loser.

How do I get that life?

Imagine the smell...

Thanks for reminder, I have a bad habit of chugging a 24 oz on long trips for the buzz. I don't drink alcohol otherwise. this shit can ruin one's life

Got a new job as an sysadmin in a small firm. 35k per year, and my rent is ultra cheap. Went from 2.2 to 2.8. And a raise is due in 6 months. I am quite happy so far.

How did your employer find out?

Pitbulls and anyone who owns one unironically need to be genocided.

Service dogs are trained to take care of their owner who can't see. They are literally all angels. How is that blind guy supposed to fly since he needs his service dog to go anywhere

> be 26
> 75k per year
> working 32 hour / week
> good passive income
> 800usd per month rent (gf pays half)
> cute girlfriend

Generally I'm happy, but can use some more freedom. Will probably quit my day-to-day job this year to focus on my side projects, art & travel.

Shouldve eaten a sandwich, bread would have absorbed the alcohol long enough for you to blow under, maybe.

What the fuck is water and chicken going to do to lower the alcohol in your system, besides make you piss more? Why even include that detail like it was some kind of anti-drunk mechanism?

Oh I ate some chicken so I thought I was good for the 12 beers I hammered down.

Play stupid games user.

be me, 35, get into btc in 2013, do 3 years in prison over a fight, get out early 2017, come out to btc having mooned and buy random shitcoins, cash out 2ml end of 2017 and now living easy

>took own apartment in place 20 minute busride from downtown, am a nocar, thought it would be fine
>far more miserable than I was living in the hipster area of downtown, hobos and all, where I had shit outside my door if I wanted to go out or get a part time job
>paying 2x to live out here, extremely inconvenient, area is all suburbs and depresses me
>can't get out of lease, have to stick it out
>just want to live as close to downtown as I can get and have roomies for that cheap ass rent
Entirely my own fault but man, it blows. Commuting anywhere is extremely inconvenient.
Filthy fucking cage scum. You deserve it. You could have just NOT drank and drove. How hard is that, you subhuman?
You don't drink and drive.
2 hours isn't shit.
Call a LYFT. Or don't drink in the first place. You could have killed someone you piece of shit.
My god I wish a bullet would find your skull. How many innocent people had their lives destroyed by chucklefucks like you?

>31 ausfag
>partied and travelled way too much, made some really dumb decisions
>$70k in debt
>earn $100k in relatively comfy job with good prospects
>did get fired from $115k and $110k jobs though and I’m really on my last shot, I can’t pull my fake work reference scam again
>not too worried about the debt because I’ve got a huge stack of link and I’ll at least clear the debt, but could make fuck you money

I’m ok I guess. Relatively fit, have a great girlfriend and have a cheap but comfy apartment. I also have a catto that I love dearly.

My cousin gave me an STI.
What am I doing with my life

unemployed by choice and living off savings with parents. it's not a hard life desu. i'll have to get another job soon.

Make about $3600 a month after taxes. Pay about 1.2k a month in bills. No college degree. Go to the gym obsessively. Former fatty but now fit as fuck and get hit on by girls regularly. Have an alcoholic girlfriend who gets fatter every month. Keep her around because she pays half the bills while I continue to build my portfolio. Could be worse I guess.

>responding and exposing your wealth in CIA thread

Attached: DegG-zCWsAA3gf8[1].jpg (900x1200, 184K)

Imagine being this much of a pothead. Go back to your bong faggot.

Hope things improve for you, please dont give up

Hope this is true, prison is shit

Doing really well in all honesty. Keep your chin up, it gets better,

t. former poorfag loser

How many of you loosers have also gone all in on link and have no other hope than Sergey coming through?

Attached: linkbag.jpg (1200x750, 150K)

>I just made a bad judgement call I'm not a criminal.

lol that's black people logic

>all these brainwashed NPC faggots spouting kike propaganda like the fucking subhumans soulless ZOGbots turds they are,
You fucking empathyless insectoid scums, you deserve to be shot in the head. And no, i never drink alchool.

I thought Jow Forums was redpilled, but it seems all the plebbitards made it to this thread to repeat en coeur Shlomo's propaganda.

It's ok fren you'll make through this retarded shit. The system our forefathers initially created is now being subverted by kikes and used to destroy any remain of willpower and mental fortitude among whites.
Respecting the law and not being a criminal is not enough anymore, in order to justify this hypertrophied by hundreds of billions monstruosity they call (((justice))), they have to transform honest and hard working ppl into criminals. Making you subservient isn't enough, they want you to be an obedient lackey who will accept anything from any psychopath with a badge.
The bad news is you can't fight this NWO system on your own to end this tyranny. The good news is you can adopt their tactic.
They are a gigantic parasitic entity?
Perfect, then you become the biggest parasite possible. Stop to work, stop looking for a job. Apply to any social program you can, even if you aren't elligible.
Tell the system you are totally depressed and that this DUI triggered a psychological trauma.
Ask for disabled neetbux, ask for free seances with as many psys as you can.
Ask them for a shitload of antidepressants, painkillersand various shit. Don't take your treatments but sell the drugs to junkies online.
Ask for gibs, then for more gibs, ask for bus cards, ask for metro cards, ask for food stamps. Call the state social services everyday. Calls the cops to report fake strange behavior in your neighborhood.
Of course don't pay any taxes, anyway you aren't asked to since you are no more a wagie. Declare nothing.
Good luck fren.

Attached: 1523825985087.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

>I just made a bad judgement call I'm not a criminal.

I bet you're white lol

pics of gf?

>kill and rape a kid
>criminal

>drink a single beer then drive back home
>criminal

This is your logic under jewry.

Attached: 1549517150252.png (645x773, 49K)

degenerates like you are particular examples why it is a very bad idea

yeh it’s true, im still on parole and messed up from it. it took over a year before I didnt wake up all through the night and I still have dreams that Im back there, would not recommend to any bizrailites

>service dogs
>not knowing the difference between service dogs and sight dogs
>not knowing that certain breeds of dogs cannot be allowed on flights by law (such as pugs, bulldogs, pekingese, others)

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>>Work as Test Automation / Devops Consultant

fuck. idiots got paid thousands for literally brainlet stuff.

I have been born in a wrong shithole

no savings, no money at all, still living with my parents didn't even have a checking account until a couple of months ago (opened one up to deposit some christmas money my elderly grandma gave me), neet of 10 years

it's pretty bad, but i honestly have a good excuse for it all (actual mental illness)

I’m kinda comfy only one thing annoying me rn
>live in Ireland
>21 share a room with 31 yo brother who just won’t move
>said he’s saving for mortgage so hopefully out in the next year or so
>he’s an accountant no gf
>kinda don’t give too hard on him since he got mad depressed after his EX friend cucked him
>she had a baby with polish man literally not even 4 months after they broke up and pole broke up with her and he went back to later breakup again
>other than this, everything is comfy
>have 10/10 big titty fit GF who’s loyal af, sucker punched a guy trying it on with her before together now nearly 2 years
>have €3k in crypto and €2k in savings with €400 to get back in tax
>3rd year studying pharmaceuticals
>working selling laptops for €1.1k a month part time a year now, quit there and leaving since want to get back to gym since 0 time to read books and learn code
>6 foot on the dot, can bench 110kg at my full strength early 2018 but I lost good bit due to wage slaving , weighed about 75kg probably dropper a little again due to being a wageslave
>College is fully paid for by a grant scheme and I get €265 a month for bus fares etc durin college so will have 0 debt
>Cause im leaving part time job on Monday I’ll have a month to get back gym and I’m still getting paid €1.1k end of month due to holiday pay they owe me
>start a work placement in April with pharma company getting paid €480 a week for 6 months and then I start my final year in college
>work placement might ask me to come back when I finish degree if they like me

Bar that I don’t drive and my brother still hasn’t moved out I’m actually more content with life right now, just can’t wait to either have my own room or own place

Attached: cutiepi.jpg (902x600, 73K)

Ex gf**

A single beer isn't a DUI is it

You're delusional, I've had my license for more than 3 years now and literally never ever drove in the same day after drinking. (Except for ONE beer or two lights if hanging with drinking crowd). It's not that fucking hard, just smoke some weed or something if you're that undisciplined.

Pugs are killing machines.

you can't hide behind the law and the cry about the law at the same time, criminal.

>Not driving drunk is jewish propaganda
This is your brain on Jow Forums

>1 beer
>drunk
this is your brin on talmudvision

yeah it's jewish propaganda to not drive when you're drunk
give me a break, fucking retard
perhaps try to get drunk so you know what you're talking about? anyone who thinks they can drive in that state is a mong. you'd have to be so stupid to believe that you're probably the kind of driver who's a danger to everyone else even when you're NOT drunk

>moral law and tyranny are the same thing
Learn2Logos you 60IQ brainlet mutt

>34
>several post-grad degrees and a bunch of debt to go with
>stuck working as a fry cook, I keep on looking but no bites
>couple of k in savings
>ratty apartment, takes forever to get things fixed when they fall apart
>last girl I was with did a bunch of really fucked up shit, not going near that again
>some pretty neat hobbies and I get regular exercise
I'd blow my brains out if it weren't for my mother and cat.

>yeah it's jewish propaganda to not drive when you're drunk
Yes it is you faggot,ever heard of the prohibition? They are just trying it again.
Why do you think USA was called new Atlantis and Washington DC was called New Jerusalem?
Why do you think all your food is kosher?
Why do you think you get circumcised?
Why do you think you get daily propanda against alchool and muslims?
Why do you think they transformed the holohoax into your new religion?
Why do you think Israel is your (((greatest ally)))?
Amerilards are transformed into jews and are too stupid to even acknowledge it.

Attached: 1545831937375.jpg (255x255, 8K)

It's the same for me bro
My advice is try to work on your social circle
It's a good way (and probably the only one) to rise your social status

Legit the most retard poster I've seen on 4channel lololol

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJJJJJJJJ JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS

Everyday I want to die

Attached: images9992.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Thank you. I don't think I will give up. I at least want to try and fix things with my boyfriend. I really like him. A lot.
I don't really have any prospects. At best do a trade school. Really don't know.

finance.yahoo.com/news/delta-banning-pit-bulls-flying-162639271.html

"Last June, a passenger was mauled by another passenger’s 70-pound pit bull while trapped in a window seat and required 28 stitches across his face."

Yeah fuck that bullshit. Ban those fucking dogs. Every time I go to the dog park, pit bulls are the dogs you worry about the most. There are well-trained ones, but even well-trained ones can flip out or be provoked into taking a fight too far.
When my dogs are provoked, they growl or nip back, but they don't escalate shit the way a pit bull does.

These "Delta is a #BreedBigot" fucks are all pro-pitbull until them or their family member is the one trapped in the window seat getting mauled by someone's shitty pitbull service dog.
As if there weren't enough breeds in the world to make service dogs...

hopefully one kills you next you dumb cunt

The whole service dog meme needs to fucking die

I get blind people need dogs. Fine. But the idea that you have a dog in a restaurant with you to prevent a panic attack? fuck that shit.

Minimum wage, living at mums place, just got a NO from the army. idk what to do with life. there is nothing im interested in...

15.50 an hour in an area where i pay 705/mo for rent. Recently graduated with a mechanical engineering degree here in Colorado, haven't found a job quite yet.

The big tentacle raping squid in the room is i took on some 70k in loans because i got railed and didn't start working at all until recently, and didn't do a good job of watching my finances. Still got some time left i guess, but i am somewhat worried.

Attached: 2074yu4sw4.gif (500x500, 321K)

Not too great. Have $50,000 saved, in addition to $20k in my 401(k). I have $40,000 left in student loans and make $62k a year. 24 and live with my parents.

And just to tack it on, i don't have any engineering work experience. I worked with a company and client on my senior project, but i can't list that as work experience on these online job apps which burns. I currently just work at a whole foods 30ish hours a week.

Gonna ask my manager for full time today though, since she said we are doing better.

This is how you can tell this board is filled with incel fagots who never go out and have any fun. How easy is fucking driving that having a few beers will make you crash? Seriously, almost every single retard in all of society is out there driving, but because I'm .08 I'm some kind of "danger".

Attached: murica.jpg (1024x404, 85K)

this is really retarded, and I own a few 9mm

wtf dude

pretty much yeah, they have no life thus can't understand basic stuff.

based NPC

I'm a NEET so is average, I make no money but have no expenses

kys faggot my grandfather was killed by a shitter like you

antifreeze in meatballs

It's about the 0.1% chance of something out of the ordinary happening that requires full response time and accurate manouvering which you will fuck up on three beers. On a societal scale even with low odds the death count is high and theres almost always someone innocent involved. Some members of society are scum however and need even basic shit like this explained to them, so more drunk driving kills yay.

Not too bad, things are looking up for me - I should be making about £70k per year soon. Made a decent amount out of crypto last year too.

I spent my 20s partying and traveling and fucking bitches. I'm 31 now and focusing on my career and making money.

Phsyically in good health, not fat.., look younger than my age... still have my hair.

Family, kids, settling down? It will happen when it happens. I am happy being a bachelor for now and don't have too much trouble with dating and getting laid.

I can't complain. I'll be switching from a contract position to a full time hire at a medical device company which will bump my pay from 70 to 75k. I live in Milwaukee with my fiance which has been hella cheap. The only thing is her work has been really stressful lately (paralegal handling 150+ files) and I know she needs to find a new place.

People really need to advantage of the current state of the economy more. It's pretty easy now to switch to a better paying job.

I understand it for war veterans, others can fuckoff

I seriously wonder about you guys, It's fucking .08%. I can understand being blackout drunk as a crime, but mildly buzzed? Drunk driving has such a bad stigma bud anything below blackout is still way safer than texting and driving, but reddit faggots don't virtue signal over that because they all do it

I'm glad she ded =)
I wish i was the one to roll over her old smelly puss

Some guys can drink and drive, some can't. Get over it pussies.

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)

You're thinking of seeing eye dogs. Not sure what the regulations on service animals are, but in the case of this cunt, I suspect it was a pound mutt that she dressed in a vest.
youtu.be/7bBZXYY4MWM
I personally think that the problem with pits is that too many niggers own them. Vent your spleen in the right direction, fren.

>$1200 passive income from government neetbux.
>80k in the bank
>owe 55k in taxes
>owe government 8k
>owe bank 3.2k
Crypto ruined me