Elon Musk investing in electric cars and trying to drive us towards a sustainable future is great...

Elon Musk investing in electric cars and trying to drive us towards a sustainable future is great. He was revolutionary and succeeded at doing the one thing many others were trying to do, but nobody else could do until him.

But there's another industry that contributes even more to climate change the the transport industry, and that's the factory farm industry. The majority of greenhouse gas emissions are from it, and the majority of Amazon deforestation is also to create castle pastures. The meat industry is destroying the world, and there's an opportunity here for an Elon Musk like figure to step up and create the next big vegan revolution

People said electric cars would be weird, niche, and harder to use. That it wouldn't feel the same as an internal combustion engine, and they were right at first, but that's changing

People say reducing meat and dairy consumption is a weird, niche, hard to do thing. That the alternative foods just don't taste as good as the real thing, but they are right at the moment, but presumably this will change, right?

Well it hasn't happened yet, so why isn't someone doing it? Is this the greatest business opportunity of our lives?

Please steal this idea if you want to, I care about the future

Attached: Vegan-FoodPyramid-NoURL.jpg (900x804, 432K)

What if lab grown meat will become the norm?

Attached: 1546298521122.jpg (365x431, 161K)

That's a good possibility, I find it likely. Imagine in your mind rows and rows of racks of meat growing. It will be so much more efficient than field-grown meat so of course every manufacturer will switch. They will have a large awareness campaign to convince people it's good and natural, and they'll be right, it will be great for the environment.

But the existing industries will lobby against it too, but new technology will just blow away the incumbents who won't be as efficient. It will happen in our lifetimes probably.

Think of if in terms of an engineering problem. We have to biologically engineer a "meat plant" that can be seeded from small quantities of genetically modified plant cells. This is a biological engineering question and the answer is most likely "yes we can do it at scale" and why couldn't we?

>shilling for the plant-based food producers conglomerates like monsanto
Literally unethical and malicious

Thank you

>t. vegan

Honestly, I was expecting a vegan "reee" answer. Thanks for proving me otherwise.

Lab grown meat is the future if we want to sustain our meat consumption. Not that it would be necessary. We could greatly reduce it. And while I am not fond of turning vegan, the aquisition of meat/animal protein sources, should be vastly improved. Then again, 90% of our existing factory systems need improvement.
But old people love to cling to the past as though it actually matters.

Unironically insect farms

you pleb. Vegan mass production farming is way worse than anything else. they cut down entire forests to plant your shitty kale, avocados and palm oils.

Also plants are inferior food, at best you can survive on it, not thrive on it.

that being sad. Mass production always delivers inferior food products. doesn't matter if you are growing beasts or plants.

get your head out of your ass. Veganism is a death cult. the financial winners laugh at all you vegans eating that crap, getting disease and complications because you can't actually absorb anything useful from plants. they laugh all the way to the bank twice, the first time is when you slowly kill yourself for 10 years eating only plants, being a depressive fuck, then they laugh again when you buy their pills and pharmacy products to solve complications that were produced by eating plants.

vegans are the worst kind of stupid.
if you don't want to kill an animal and eat it, as it is intented for your optimal health, you don't deserve a human body. have fun devolving in a fucking sheeple your next life.

Plantchads report the fuck in.

>just been accepted to Oxford for world famous masters this week
> cucked a bisexual (meatcuck) teenage couple a few days ago, had his gf rim me while I throatfucked him
>cooked a delicious VEGAN stir fry yesterday
>13 BTC, 20 years old

We're literally fucking unstoppable

Attached: IMG_20190223_091239.jpg (3120x4160, 551K)

I agree with you that cutting down forests to grow plants is bad. We should aim to decrease our plant production

Since the vast majority of our plants are grown for animals though, the first step to cut down the quantity of plants we have to produce is to reduce our meat consumption and therefore reduce animal plant consumption.

Virgin cringe neet losers

B&RP

Attached: 1549983853135.png (698x717, 241K)

Holy shit you're a badass user but your ethics are questionable engaging in sexual intercourse with such a ho

Wheres the ethical dilemma? We had mutually enjoyable safe and consensual sex.

Poltard virgins (not saying you're one) really need to get a grip. No one's getting hurt

Attached: 51b79553b5ef6.image.jpg (760x506, 65K)

if we would farm in a sustainable manner we wouldn't need to cut down anything to grow grass grazing beasts, , at one point 70% of the world earth was grassland. just let the beasts graze them like its intended. that's all we need for sustainable meat production.

> vegans that eat meat live longer.

lmao.

See

anyone that calls randoms online a virgin neet is pathetic. probably projecting too, plebber

See

Based non-dairy milk drinker

Attached: Untitled.png (1472x217, 240K)

The ethical issue is that you're insulting some carnist and bragging about banging his girlfriend. That's all.

"Cuckolding" is a legitimately a real fetish that both partners are interested in. They both agreed and organised it, the guy was the one I first talked to on tinder. I'd never cheat or fuck a cheater.

maybe one point: at first livestock animals might have wanted to leave the barn prison and escape towards freedom, if they were aware of what gruesome destiny would await them at the end. but after centuries of breeding, they could choose to stay, even when being informed of the reason behind why they are born. simply because they know no other way of living. nor would they be able to survive in the wilderness on their own any longer. indeed, they might even consider it "enjoyable." and then it would be in akin to some having been bred to become sexual cucks (prostitutes, the ones you cucked, etc) over the course of millennia. and mind you, fucking around relatively mindlessly is supposedly the natural state of affairs. monogamy and concepts such as "higher love" are built upon it. and then indulging sexual liberation could also be seen akin to using coal when instead you could use more ethical energy sources. (surely coal is representative of liberalism the same way mindless sexuality is)

why would i bother eating "meat" if i can simply eat some kind of enriched superfood with likely superior taste?

My fuck all you sheep talking about meat that just GROWS ON ITS OWN need to do a little research about cross genetic transferance. As for the cucking, have fuck getting a new strain of some kind of weird sexual perverts disease.
This thread is severaly laking in morality.

you can be a healthy vegan as long as you eat animal products, makes sense

Tried cutting of meat the first time I saw the illuminati larp and failed. Tried again a month ago and managed to maintain it this time

Diet:
>distilled water with a crack of pink himalayan salt. Make sure to squeeze slices of lemon/lime as well
>soaked raw almonds
>peanut butter
>sweet potatoes (purple ones with white flesh taste best)
>carrots
>vegetable soup
>banana + oranges
>occasional servings of seafood

Not sure if placebo but it feels great

probably will experiment with cutting off seafood as well

eggs are great too. Once link moons I'll buy a piece of arable land, get some chickens and free range the shit out of them

10 chickens per 1000m^2 or 40 per acre sounds proper. Could be a good idea to let them roam in veggie patches

it probably isn't placebo if you are switching from a standard diet. common with people that think dropping meat is the big change.

Although the battery-powered car itself doesn’t produce any emissions, the power plant that generates the electricity used to charge those batteries probably does. Low emissions, much less zero emissions, are only true in certain places where most of the electricity comes from a mix of low-carbon sources such as the sun, wind or nuclear reactors.

If it doesn’t come from an animal it ain’t meat. Also veganism is for fags.

The meat farming industry is already lobbying against lab grown meat. I believe they already made it illegal for lab grown meat to have a "meat" label on it in a supermarket.

Farm animals eat way more plants than all the humans on earth combined. Farm animals cause more pollution to the ozone layer than any other industry.

Watch cowspiracy on netflix before posting about veganism being evil again.

They eat grass. Something humans don't eat

If it's identical to meat on a cellular level, then it IS meat. Lab grown meat is not "like" meat, it is meat.

Problem is that lab grown meat just hasn't been commercially feasible - yet.

Food the animal eat intimately changes the makeup of the cells in incredibly complex ways. A simple lab tissue growth will not be able to recreate this for a very long time.

Impossible burger

whatever happend to onions?

onions*

S O Y L E N T*

It will become the norm. Jews are behind it. Dumb goyim will buy because it’ll be cheapest meat on the market. It will also eventually become the only “meat” on the market as they will make traditional farming illegal because it will be deemed bad for the environment.

This fake meat crap will be advertised as becoming the same as meat, good for environment and cheaper but they will slip poison in it for the goyim just like they do with water and all our food with onions, xeno-estrogens and carcinogens/

Attached: 47B56A21-4BD1-40B1-B58F-8A0486588176.png (2048x2732, 1.2M)

Attached: 2584B922-689D-454D-A970-1D59EE8EDBF8.jpg (1809x2048, 1.56M)

Another

Attached: 5A238E40-54E6-4E26-88A1-AD789F251155.jpg (2732x1173, 732K)

1/3 topics of the first wave of communist subversive was veganism.
First >its moral goyim
Then >its good for your health goyim
Now >do it for the planet goy

>oopsie

Attached: officer-down.jpg (250x250, 45K)