This board belongs to us now

Shut the fuck up about any other coin or pay the consequences. Your shitcoins pale in comparison to the real world adoption that we are pioneering.

“M-Muh Mainnet “
“M-More onions in my Starbucks please sir “

Fuck you link and holo FAGS

We are coming for you.

It’s going to happen quick. If you don’t join us , you will regret it.

Attached: B0E0698E-5F94-43A8-8F53-7EB339DDBEB2.png (1300x1500, 741K)

Attached: 7C92417C-2A40-43F5-BD3D-5ECCEB4BA24D.jpg (750x974, 648K)

I'm getting some fucking antshares vibes

Oh and here’s one small clue that hasn’t been shared yet.

Alongside all of the postive PR upcoming (box mining, Chico crypto, suppoman and mocho)

What else it to come ;)

Attached: 60968419-96EC-4449-B2E8-0EB600126AC9.jpg (750x427, 239K)

Ok so every time I type S 0 Y. It is changed to something else. At first I thought it was auto correct but now I know for sure. It changed it to onions this time. What the fuck?

ha ha nice

Attached: frogfrom9gag.jpg (650x650, 28K)

onions

Fuck you really can't say S 0 Y

Whales are wash trading half the market cap of this shitcoin daily, probably behind this mass shilling too.
Take care investing in this anons.

ANTS IN MY PANTS

Attached: fuckjannies.jpg (250x219, 3K)

C O P E

>unironically shilling niggercoin

hey faggots, is it still time to buy or will it retrace a little?

It's so we know you're new, you dirty pajeet

*ahem ahem ahem* LegalThings

APOLOGIZE FAGGOT

Sir, buy a LTO coin sir. Only today, tomorrow x1000.

I'm telling truth sir, and absolutely not a paid pajeet.

Youre not getting it cheap than this poor boy

based, more ppl need to realize this is dead in the water

This has stronger fundamentals than majority of the top 50

The pump has just begun

Attached: LTO Tweet Clients.png (595x637, 161K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what does this mean? it looks intriguing ...

Buy now, sirs. Very good entry.

Attached: buynowsirs.jpg (241x309, 13K)

Alright where do I buy this shit

IDEX

haha the same faggots said this at 2m marketcap and 4m marketcap ... just ask yourself, will you someone pay more or less for this in the future?

Attached: ENTRY.jpg (974x574, 206K)

Sure buy “Muh Mainnet “ coins. Not over priced at all.

Or how about we all meet up and talk about how the shameful is now being white and drink of s 0 Y lattes and lick the froth from each other’s buttholes at the Holo homo partay

based and fropilled

Attached: 1550780934836.png (600x400, 227K)

basedboy

>makes a chainlink fork

Red pill me

They're a real, revenue generating company.
Something that 99,99% of crypto "projects" aren't.

Unironicaly

Attached: 1550602270429.png (1280x898, 450K)

ok.... Just because a company is a revenue generating company doesn't say much.

so, the most important and only question that really matters is what gives the token value.

>so, the most important and only question that really matters is what gives the token value.

No. This is noobs mindset.

>so, the most important and only question that really matters is what gives the token value.

Never gonna make it

So......you guys don't know what the tokenomics are of LTO?

After being 3 years in this space. Ive learned that if I can't explain with clarity what gives a token value then its a pass.

Ill checkout the whitepaper but this is some sad shit. All you guys shilling LTO don't even know what gives the token value.

You pajeets are going to lose your toilet in this project. If nothing gives the token value why do you hold it?

Sharderchain

Attached: sharder.png (1032x523, 36K)

Attached: sharderchain.png (1200x352, 148K)

Weak fud

The live contracts and finite state permissions give the token value. Ecosystem users pay tokens to nodes to allow the transactions to happen. This is how permissions are automated and working in the blockchain. Specific uses are created on a case by case basis depending on the customer needs.

Examples are waste removal dump trucks, tedious paperwork automation, industrial plc tracking devices for shipment through Rotterdam (Europe’s largest shipping port)

There is more value in this token than any other token out there. Get rekt fucking twatboi

If I wouldn't have sold my LTO in the beginning of this month, I would have 3X on my investment already. Fuck me for believing the first fud and getting out at the first drop (I didn't believe in the project desu and went with chx).