Your breakfast

>your breakfast
>your portfolio

for me it's vegan protein powder (no onions) with frozen banana and berries mixed with water and portfolio is mainly bluechip tech stocks and ETH & LINK

Attached: 1983561239865.png (472x685, 668K)

>no essential fatty acids
>no cholesterol
>brain comprised of >70% cholesterol
>EPA and DHA essential for optimal brain function
>only found in animal fats
>conversion rate from ALA (plant fat) into EPA and DHA is

interesting mix. gonna try this. what protein powders fit with this?

My breakfast was a spicy vegetable curry soup with rice protein powder, a lil bit of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, carrots, broccoli, sweetpeas and cauliflower.

My portfolio is mainly semiconductor stocks, ETH and the tokens of various projects, most of which are ethereum bound assets. Some "bluechips" like LINK and then a few potential moonshots I bought very cheap during the bear market.

>Eating "protein powder" and "rice protein" instead of manning the fuck up and having an egg or slice of steak

Attached: 1549006558971.jpg (750x918, 75K)

>curry

Attached: pajeetfindsastreet.png (629x454, 448K)

Dying in a stroke is far from masculine.

I've been eating 10 eggs a day since I was 15

I just wash it down with a little tren these days

Attached: received_361741424298102.jpg (960x1280, 76K)

It is.

Back in the days, the thing men feared the most was inglorious death. Men today fear death.

You can get DHA and EPA from algae and cyanobacteria (like spirulina). That's how most fish obtain them. By eating fish that eat them, or by eating them directly.

The biggest concerns being vegan for brain health that aren't in food are supplementable for, and are:
Choline
Iodine
B12 (some might need to take methylcobalamin due to poor utilization of the more often used
cyanocobalamin)
Creatine (though some studies suggest brain creatine isn't affected, other studies suggest a cognitive effect anyway, so better be on the safe side).

>manning the fuck up
Nah dude its just really macabre and gross when you think of them as body parts. Those two things are pretty unhealthy anyway so no particular loss. Losing out on the ease of cooking with lean chicken or fish is a much bigger hassle, and moreso the negative social consequences of not eating what normies tend to eat.
Eggs are pretty convenient, but it'd be healthier to just eat choline on the side and eat lean chicken, white fish and/or protein shakes. Egg fat is pretty bottom tier.

I had a steak yesterday. Not a vegan but I prefer vegan protein powder in the morning because it digests great.
Its a vegan blend. mainly sunflower seeds protein, pea, rice and hemp.

Do you really still think fat is bad? There's is absolutely nothing wrong with egg fat. Imagine believing bullshit research from the 70s.

>breakfast
>posts pic of dessert
Enjoy your destroyed health

Fucking hot and based. My dick is waking up.
How do you eat the eggs, raw or cooked? Only the yolks or the whole thing?
I just started eating, or rather drinking 10 eggs a day as part of my path to fix my vitamine deficiencies caused by bad diet over a long time. I do yolks only

>eggs bacon sex and weed
>eth and link

are you doing vertical diet

forgot to say. dietary cholesterol has almost no effect on serum cholesterol. it's a myth that was recently thoroughly debunked through studies.
>Do you really still think fat is bad?
No. Some fat is good, some fat is bad and some fat is whatever. The composition of fish fats are both much better than egg fat. Coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil and olive oil are primo composition fats too.

Egg has too much palmitic acid.

>Egg fat is pretty bottom tier
Why would the chicken give it's unborn children the worst kind of fat that would make them sick and unhealthy? It makes no sense at all what you are saying. Try a little bit of healthy sceptism and critical thinking. Don't just parrot what other redditors say.

I cook them with a literal full stick of butter and a cup of cheese. And have some delicious chocolate milk after. I don't eat a single veggie. I don't take a vitamin, or any supplements for that matter besides roids. My poops are great from oatmeal. My blood work is perfect after 12 years of this, and I squat 3x my bodyweight. My face looks like a 20 year old boy at 30 when I'm shaved.

But go on, listen to your YouTube health gurus that look 15 years past their age with a skinny fat body and spend 400$ a month min maxing fad diets. Testoserone cost me 40$ a month, cheaper than your fart powder protien bullshit

I swear to god jannies edited my post
>(no onions)
it was
>(no onions)

stupid vegans fuck off leave Jow Forums alone with your death cult diet.

>Why would the chicken give it's unborn children the worst kind of fat that would make them sick and unhealthy?
If you can't figure out how an egg yolk situation for a foetus developing and a dietary situation for a developed organism might be different, and you actually think you just made something resembling an argument, then I'm giving up on you.
>But go on, listen to your YouTube health gurus that look 15 years past their age with a skinny fat body and spend 400$ a month min maxing fad diets.
I'm not whatever imaginary type of person you're arguing against is.
>I cook them with a literal full stick of butter and a cup of cheese. And have some delicious chocolate milk after. I don't eat a single veggie. I don't take a vitamin, or any supplements for that matter besides roids.
Not sure if a joke or not. Since you have good blood work, then, hope you have good genetics for this and that this doesn't bite you in the ass long term. Some people die, some people just whatever. Personally I felt awful eating a lot of dairy fat, and that is the case for many others as well, but perhaps not everyone get fucked up on it. Statistically significant amounts of people do get adverse affects for it to not be something one should generally advise.

>stupid vegans fuck off leave Jow Forums alone with your death cult diet.
No one ITT told anyone to go vegan. Calm down fren. You're not under attack.

Reddit confirmed. Please take this cult shit back to where you came from

holy fuck im using this as bait in the future

you are clearly shilling your crappy vegan proteins. which are inferior. like said. grow a pair and live out your nature. vegan diet is the most unnatural thing ever. Don't want "to hurt the animols : ( :( ." you don't deserve a human body.

vegans...
ugg.enjoy looking like a skeleton wearing a skin suit

>you are clearly shilling your crappy vegan proteins
I'm not. You're just using very crude pattern recognition and reacting without proper reading comprehension.
>unnatural
Sure go back in time 15000 years. Agriculture and domesticated animals is "unnatural" too. Naturalistic fallacy in 2019. Empiricism is the best tool to understand what can work and what can't. If you look at villagers from entirely undeveloped societies that still exist today (like remote jungle/island villages), you can see that they are almost all malnourished and rather unhealthy looking.

>link
kek, never going to make it if you got peer pressured so easily into buying link

My point is all of this research you are citing is on sedentary people. It means nothing. Do a study on athletes eating fucking butter and tell me the 30 year significance. The AVERAGE is a delafidated sack of human fuckshit flesh in the west. How long they have been telling us to not eat white rice, while Japan is skinnier and healthier than the west?

Basically, weak people are pathetic and need an insulen shot from a fucking coca cola. I can slam down 200g of sugar and burn it off in an hour.

Vegans are the gayest cunts on earth

>breakfast
Canned mackerel with some broccoli and leftover rice from yesterday

>portfolio
90k eur real estate
10k eur fiat
0.2k eur in BNB

>I can slam down 200g of sugar and burn it off in an hour.
Well, yes. You're on tren. In the future, due to transhumanist advances like genetic engineering, most people will probably innately be as athletic as you or more without having to take drugs or exercise nearly as much, and be able to eat much more poorly and be totally fine. That'll be great.
Not everyone is in your situation with your genes, drugs and exercise regiment, though. This is why your diet, even if it doesn't end up fucking you up long term, is not widely recommended, which it seems like you do recognize so I guess we're not really in any disagreement on anything.

JANNIES STOP IT
ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

Newfag leave now desu senpai

is this some script I am not aware of? s o y can someone else type s o y and test this? onions

Hello, newfriend.
Jow Forums has certain word filters that change what you write to something else upon posting.
Such examples are:
f a m = senpai
t b h = desu
And as you've found today,
s o y = onions

The onions filter originated from Jow Forums where there was a discussion regarding a study in which scientists applied onion concentrate to rats and saw an increase in testosterone. Because of the widespread belief that s o y causes lowered testosterone, the mods decided to make s o y switch to onions to irk everyone and cause confusion such as has happened to you right now.

soγ

>none
>ETH & RLX

>eating breakfast
>not doing intermittent fasting

Never gonna make it

Good one OP

This

Proper breakfast is eggs, bacon, black coffee, and a side of pussy after that