He didn’t invest in the future of imageboards

>he didn’t invest in the future of imageboards

Crowdfund is OVER. The only way you can buy tokens is from US! Hahahahaha late poorfags will never learn!

Attached: 37687E85-0628-49EC-A00D-A7167F2579BE.jpg (750x1100, 876K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitdb.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks broke incel faggots are willing to actually pay to shitpost

Attached: 1550616442603.gif (640x480, 1001K)

>he’s assuming everyone is broke incels like him

Project much?

I dunno I see broke incel faggots pay top dollar to leave comments on YouTube and stream.me for some e celeb to read for like 10 seconds.

And if you own this token you earn money from other peoples shitposts.

Do you even Jow Forums

So it's a ponzi scheme of shitposting? Sounds like the content over there is going to be so worth it.

Pajeets and December 2017 top buyers not welcome.

This absolutely stinks of curry

Sour grapes?

This ICOd at a market cap of 27k lol. When this hits mainnet the market cap is going to be at least a couple of million. Missing out on the most obvious 100x since linkpool? Kek sucks to be you.

>insulting potential investors
Ok pajeet

You don’t have any money bro. Your potential investment is 0.

>currycurrycurry

Cope harder

I'm a P3D investor and this is a great concept, but it's too ahead of its time. People are going to choose centralized services that are fast and free 99.99% of the time.

For this to work, you need to be able to make a post for an amount of money you would never even notice (fractions of a cent). People won't dick around on Metamask to post on a much emptier messageboard.

I don't want to discourage you guys, the problem is Ethereum, not 0xChan. When my post hits on 5 seconds for .0001 ETH, you'll have done something great, but until then I predict it'll be a very low vol board.

It does need to start small, with a group of posters that can't post anywhere else.
This probably means lolicons will form the core useers, or if we are lucky neonazis so ignorant that they have been banned from all the chans.

You know, bizraelis would actually pay to post, for one reason: keeps out the desperate, uneducated and hate-filled riff-raff so us elietes can focus on the truth of business and markets. No pajeets can post.
My time is worth $150 per hour. You better believe if I am taking 5 minutes to write a post I am happy to pay 50cents to post it.

ETH second later solutions will take care of this. Sharting will make costs much lower. Should have thought about the future when making your decisions. No foresight, you deserve to remain poor.

Yes, I agree second layer solutions will fix these issues. However, these solutions will likely take 2 or 3 years. I don't think 0xChan will explode til then.

I think it makes more sense to buy FOMO Round 9 keys right now and use the dividends to buy into 0xChan about six months prior to the scaling solutions.

pajeets control the supply
get dumped on

Attached: 3.png (1225x674, 186K)

This user can’t even tell the difference between distribution of ICO funds from actual token distribution. This is the brainletism of the FUD.

>about six months prior to the scaling solutions.

So right around now.

2000 ETH for a whitepaper research project.
Any fucking brainlet here can issue a ERC-20 testnet token for free.
Worst pajeet project in the history of pajeet projects.

It can be done for real on BSV, much better than all this fucking token staking crap. Look up bitdb and the other unwriter tools

I think you are confused about crowdfunding in general. I don’t think you really GET crypto at all do you?

You see, 2000ETh was the fundraising target. They actually only raised 250 ETH, that’s fine, they will carry on and build the project anyway.

The pajeet projects are the ones that raise millions and produce nothing except people wearing brand new suits and talking fluff at stupid overpriced conferences
Like maybe “Satoshis Kek vision” is more your speed bro. Looks like you weren’t cut out to make it in any sense of the word

Did you look up bitdb?

Get fucked lol.

bitdb.network/

Here's a link, check it out

Attached: F53AC2E8-0442-42C1-94B9-7619C36EF8AB.jpg (250x250, 14K)