We will all be marks

We will all be marks

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-23 04-07-42.png (777x741, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6hcJuf6wOI
amazon.com/dp/B0065QZVB6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is what happens when everyones tax info is public... fucking retarded system

I don't know what to say. What response suffices in the face of such incomprehensible terror?

just laugh about it man, or go insane

Was it a group of "asian" men?

I can't laugh about this. Laughing would just be a superficial way of hiding how you truely feel about it.
According to the article the torturer was morrocan

IT reminds me of this russian guy who boasted about his crypto money on youtube videos, a group of men robbed and beat him and then, a few day laters he killed himself:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6hcJuf6wOI

his channel wasn't deleted, so you can see everything.

what the fuck

In these type of cases.. a death penatly would be an act of mercy

Was the guy a prolific and well known trader? Ie. Main Localbitcoins guy in the Netherlands

AAAAND all of a sudden crypto libertarians begin to understand why we have banks.

Attached: 1549949117247.png (310x315, 382K)

How long until philakone gets drilled ?

Something similar happened here in NYC during early 2017.

>Guy starts buying ETH at $50 way back
>Becomes worth $4M
Idiot started letting people know about his winnings but STILL STAYED IN HIS OLD NEIGHBORHOOD.

>Goes to party
>Meets girl
>Girl offers him a ride back to his place
>Gets into car
>2 people get into the back seat

They put a gun to him and they all drove back to his apt where they forced him to transfer his ETH to them and split. NYPD only got back like $100k worth which is probably worth less since the bubble popped.

If you make it big which you probably won't either 1) Don't tell anyone, 2) Move to a rich part in another town or 3)1 & 2

this is why you just shut the fuck up. and dont pay your fucking taxes dipshits. just SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. no more talking about your internet meme coins to your friends or talking about how youre gonna "make it" from the singularity. shut the fuck up.

Are you saying you can look up what everyone in the Netherlands pay in taxes and thus figure out how much they earned? I don't think that's true, no country is that stupid. I tried googling and found nothing.

the first rule of fight club, YOU DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

if you are in crypto and you dont have a gun you are a faggot.

oh no not netherlands. It is sweeden i'm thinking of. And it is true. Ask any swedebros here they'll tell you

At least Linkies don't have to worry about that lol

Attached: security.png (448x274, 26K)

You have to be very stupid to have unprotected wealth.
In most countries, unless you are autistic, no one should have a fucking clue of how much you are worth and where you keep your money - which is super easy to do with crypto, since you can actually be anonymous while amassing it.
Unless you are making money as a consultant, youtuber or whatever that DEMANDS you to talk publicly about crypto, you should shut the fuck up. Remember that the wealthiest people in this planet are practically ghosts.

Dutch people are fucking virgins though

I'm Slav and I was in northern Netherlands recently, all their appartments were floor 1, no blinds/curtains and people like me would be waking outside, in full view of their living rooms, and they would just chill there watching Netflix.
One night there I smoked a full cigarette outside of a house while watching a girl's TV screen, because I also watch that series and it was a new episode.

They are too chill and pampered by comfy lifestyles.
Also I think gun ownership is legal for hunting there, what are Dutch laws about home defense?

Yikes

Attached: 1516577061847.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

Jeepers! Checkeroo!

Very easy to make a smart contract where you have to have remote third parties agree to withdrawals, put funds in escrow until further confirmation, etc.

You can make it difficult for niggers to steal your crypto by drilling holes in you. Unfortunately there’ll be a few martyrs until that becomes apparently necessary.

If someone breaks into your home and you rightfully defend yourself the burglar can sue you for it. It's near non-existant. And you're right, the Netherlands has gone very soft in the name of humanitarism, multiculti and open-mindedness. Bunch of Boomer guilt.

Kek as a Dutchman this is very true and unsettling

this isn't britain m8
most criminals in continental europe are nafris: moroccans, algerians, tunisians and so on

getting robbed irl is the last thing stinkies have to worry about

This is bullish af

why don't you just close your blinds you weirdos

scared to not be "normaal"?

Ur dumb

How did anyone know about his buttcoins though?

this

i have an eth smart contract with a 7 day delay to withdraw to owner's address (aka my metamask)

it also has capability to withdraw instantly to a predesignated paper wallet (incase shit hits the fan) but code is unverified so theres a 99.999% chance robbers wont know about this whilst they're robbing me, so they can only have the scraps in my metamask

They were probably Moroccans or Turks.

This is fucking insane.

If we all became more racist we'd be a lot safer here in Euroland.

I remember before the migrant waves really kicked in the Euros used to go on about how racist Americans were and so on. Well, now you know why.

this is why you use a signatory service for most of your funds where you request they only sign to you in person in their office. this way you can give up your private key which would still be useless to them as they can't just torture you in your own bank in front of the clerk.

>Very easy to make a smart contract where you have to have remote third parties agree to withdrawals
doesn't need a smart contract at all, it's basic multisig wallets already supported by bitcoin. i wouldn't call btc script smart by any measure but it gives you the right toolset for the fundamentals.

sounds centralized, can they be trusted?

This sort of thing is the end result of Libertarianism and its generalized revolt against society.

they don't need to be trusted they can't appropriate or take control of your funds all they can do is inconvenience you but then they are out of business when it hits the news.

Get rich while enrichening the culture!

that's what happens when you live in a low crime society where people know each other. Robberies were very rare before we opened borders to eastern european countries. Your people with the arabs are the ones doing all the homejacking

I'm not very racist. I don't think its racist to not want your country flooded by immigrants from poor backgrounds who are likely to develop themselves into criminals. I think that is critical thinking. But yes, I'm fucking tired of boomers allowing their heritage to be flooded by immigrants and the ''less fortunate'' all in the name of humanitarianism, multiculti and boomer guilt. It's not racist, they are simply refusing to look at the facts and long term consequences. It's such a superficial solution to an extremely complicated problem. It's simple, cultures don't mix, religions don't mix and that's a fact demonstrated repeatedly.

But I like syrians, they're cool. But the majority of them is also raised christian.

here is how it looks like in the basic 2 of 3 multisig scheme:
1. key is your private key keep it on your laptop or phone you sign transactions with this first
2. the banks private key they use it to countersign your transactions before publishing it if you authorized it on the level required by your account say 2fa or they call you and you give an okay they got voice recognition whatever, up to personal appearance in the office.
3. the backup key, you keep this key offline, encrypted at a third party trezor service which you can only access in person or your legal inheritors can access it by court order.

neither of the 3 is useful if compromised alone. if someone robs the trezor you get notice and can switch wallets, if the bank goes out of business you can retake control of your funds and if your laptop gets hacked or you are under duress you can't possibly access your own funds in their timeframe.

We need to decentralize drills

it is impossible to have a legal gun here.
i mean you could but it would take years and 3 tiers of licenses all the while you need to go to weekly shooting lessons, and if you stop going you lose your license.

then you can have a small handpistol

>What is internet banking

and in Drenthe too
for you burger anons.
nobody lives in drenthe.
that's all farmland and forests
google image search that shit

Uit het kadaster blijkt dat de woonboerderij is aangekocht voor bijna een half miljoen euro. Op het pand rust geen hypotheek en de eigenaar staat ingeschreven op een adres in Italië.
>google translate
The land registry shows that the farmhouse has been purchased for almost half a million euros. There is no mortgage on the property and the owner is registered at an address in Italy.

>no blinds/curtains
works in a homogenous society
used to work in any case

we like looking outside. if walk through my street right now almost all binds will be open, and its not even a super duper safe street. just a somewhat low class street. but there are no fights happening, sometimes a few drunks.

this is true for almost everywhere

>nobody lives in drenthe.
if you can't find a place to hide away there, you can't hide anywhere.

oh and in the theoretical scenario where the bank and the trezor colludes your backup key can still be encrypted password placed with your lawyer or in a hidden location in your home or in your own trezor somewhere in case of your death your family gets it.

they get access to your trezor by inheritancce and the bank also gonna counter sign their transaction taking control of your funds if the proper legal documents are presented and they double checked that they can't get ahold of you and you are indeed declared dead.

which is pretty fucking comfy. i wouldn't want my bitcoins to get lost if i die in a fucking car crash. i want my gf to have them but not before i die nope.

>what is bank accounts and traceability

Attached: skynewsjohnmcafeehospitalbed4343238-580x358.jpg (580x358, 29K)

>no blinds/curtains
>first floor windows
this is the shit black people say to white people in America
>yo dawg how you live like this? WTF? ya'll gonna get robbed and yo wife RAPED!
So that's what it's like in Europe... instead of blacks it is slavs... interesting...

Attached: 1550495981189.jpg (960x1045, 268K)

no this is why you avoid peoples
can't get robbed if peoples don't know how much you have or even exist

Attached: 1471990139957.png (624x658, 690K)

>So that's what it's like in Europe... instead of blacks it is slavs...
you just figured that out?

>Are you saying you can look up what everyone in the Netherlands pay in taxes and thus figure out how much they earned? I don't think that's true, no country is that stupid. I tried googling and found nothing.

It is like that in Norway. You can look up anyone you want and see their net income, net wealth and what they paid in taxes. Before the internet this was all printed out and put in the local sport arena for the puplic to view. Then came the internet and everyone and his dog could search the tax list from home. It was a frenzy every fucking year. I loved looking up family membrs and collegus, everyone loved it. Everyone was checking everyone and news papers made rich lists, articles about who had a bad year, who had a good year, who paid little taxes etc.

Today you have to log into a goverment site to check up people, and the guy you look up will get a message that you did along with your name. It exists services though, where you pay someone to do the search for you. The media is still allowed to make and publish rich lists, and info of famous and puplic people. They usually puplish the top 200 in each town, and make articles about the most famous people. I'm from a small town and made about 250k last year because of crypto, and I just missed getting on the list. Luckily.

Last year a crypto guy was outed on national news because he suddenly appeared on a rich list while having avrage income the years before. Media started digging and found out he was crypto rich and told the whole fucking world. Pic related is part of the toplist for Norway as a whole for 2017. It is a sick system.

Attached: taxlist 2017.png (954x910, 50K)

>Inntekt = income (net)
>Formue = wealth/capital (net)
>Skatt = tax

if you live in a small town
where you know everyone
and work together.
then there's never this
>ya'll gonna get robbed and yo wife RAPED!
? That should not be the normal state of things.
and people that are like this should be excluded from your community.

Judging by the type of house, I think the “victim” isn’t telling the whole story. Wouldn’t be surprised if the home owner grew weed and had bad friends.
Remember this is a farm type house and Dutch reports shown that these types of houses (because) being out outside of cities filled with cops is a criminals choice.

This is not a fact I’m stating but merely a possibility.

Theee is more then meets the eye - Optimus Prime

avoiding people is the baseline, they can still find you. i'm actually more worried about more and more sophisticated malwares fishing for keys they could lie dormant for years not causing any trouble for the systems they infect because the writers know in teh next few years crypto will explode and they will make a fucking bank overnight. your machine may already have them not the blunt ransomwares but shit that we don't even know about. chinks may be putting secret chips on your motherboard for this reason right fucking now.

What the fuck lmao

the victim never commented. he's probably not in a state that he can comment.

I live in Chicago, first floor, big windows. My neighbors have big windows. Can see people walking around in their homes/apartments. It's a beautiful pleasant neighborhood.

How did you do this? Did you write the contact or find code online?
t. brainlet

>Remember this is a farm type house and Dutch reports shown that these types of houses (because) being out outside of cities filled with cops is a criminals choice.
kek that's true

how does fucking Zoomer Gustav have over 1 billion kr wealth?

he is bob from the comic strip.

On a related note, you can look up the salaries of anyone who works at the University of Michigan

His father started Salmar (salmon company), and gave a large share of the company to him

> Be a criminally inclined immigrant
> Know a shitload of people in debt and/or in desperate need of money
> Pay money for the use of their bank accounts and cards
> Torture whitey
> Cash out
> Rinse and repeat

Also you could transfer it directly to coinbase or whatever. Yes, it would take a few days, but that's beside the point

He looks so kind, dedicated and troubled.

>tfw you don't have a list you can show to women and have their panties drop
why even live?

He's gay. I'd probably drop my boomer pants for him if he showed me that list

Depending on the country, yes. In Finland the whole fucking nation stops for a few days when last years tax records are revealed. The media blasts out how much money celebrities and politician made, who were the top earners in the country, and everyone is jacking off whilst going through their friends, relatives and enemies to see if they made more money than them, or if there's someone new to suck up to.

Apprently the records are public in some other nordic countries, don't know if they have a similar mass fetish over them as us.

lol

who thought that was a good idea?

I swear to God Nordic = Normie.
These are the most normie places on earth. You can take that as an insult or compliment if you want.

Beats me. But it really is a sight to behold. Major newspapers publish separate tax sections, and all you hear for a week from the radio, TV or in the work is how much money someone made and how little they had to work for it. The air is so thick of the envy, you could basically survive the whole week just by eating it.

I don't recognize this phenomenon but it might be different on mainland, here on Åland there's just the top 20 in the papers and there's a "whatever" kind of mentality around it. Maybe because the Uusimaa people always make 100x our island richest.

Fuckin Normies...
Don't they understand what trusts are for ffs!

Can't take it as a compliment, but can't take it as an insult either. A fact is a fact, no matter how unpleasant.

Well, the west coast is known for it's envy, so I might be a bit biased as well. But even you semi-swedes have access to mainland media, right?

>I'm Slav and I was in northern Netherlands recently, all their appartments were floor 1, no blinds/curtains and people like me would be waking outside, in full view of their living rooms, and they would just chill there watching Netflix.
>One night there I smoked a full cigarette outside of a house while watching a girl's TV screen,

You didn't give her the BBC (BigBalkanCock)?

You bring shame to us all brother.

We do have access but 90% don't understand Finnish so might as well not have.

>So that's what it's like in Europe... instead of blacks it is slavs
No, this crime was most likely done by Moroccans.
The crime rate in eu is directly correlated with mena immigrants

Attached: LfRIpcE.png (1001x1007, 42K)

How to Be Invisible by JJ Luna seems like it might be helpful:
amazon.com/dp/B0065QZVB6/

Advice for separating your name from your address and making it so even PIs getting paid thousands of dollars won't find you (but if someone has unlimited budget, they will find you).

But still don't tell anyone how much money you have in crypto.

I made the mistake of telling both my *best* friend and my ex girlfriend I spent $80k on ETH.

A week later, my friend tells me how his friends and some of my acquaintances all thought it was so awesome that I spent so much on ETH. Fuck.

Then I was having dinner with my ex and a couple people that NEITHER of us knew and she brought up the fact I bought a lot of crypto...

Neither one thought it was a big deal.

I swear, people who just don't understand black swans. DESU, this isn't even a black swan- people get fucking mugged for *their wallets* and rich peoples' houses get scoped out and broken into for maybe a couple thousand dollars of electronics or jewelry.

Having $10k in crypto is like keeping $10k under your mattress. That's a fucking robber's dream.

$100k in crypto is even better.

But both my ex and friend insist I'm paranoid.

It's like ugly 6ft dudes telling a hot 4'9'' chick that this one sketchy neighborhood has never given *them* any problems, so they can't understand why this chick won't walk through alone at night.

Made the mistake of telling my friend I had $50-80k worth of LINK, so I'm fucked and need to disappear if LINK moons. Not even exaggerating - if he opens his mouth to the wrong person even once in the next ten years, I could be stalked without even knowing it.

this fucking nigger is so fucking dumb
imagine making this comic and thinking 'hehe I'm fucking smart watch this'
you can delete electrum from your computer, now how does these two goons know you have any fucking private keys inside this laptop????????
all you have is the mnemonic code written somefucking where and the password in your head
now how is anyone going to fucking guess where the fuck is the seed, where you keep a note of it, or if you even have one
absolutely fucking pathetic little nigger redditor who thinks he's 'smart'

Attached: 1550263412919.jpg (509x371, 52K)

>chicago
you’re fucked long term. would unironically buy some land in a white state like Idaho if you make it. Just to have a place to escape to when shtf

some fine cultural enrichment right there

in norway you can. the wife of one of the countries richest people was also kidnapped three-four months ago where they demanded 9 mill euro in monero. They lived in a regular house with no lavish spending

Dumbass conservative

it's relatively easy to write if you're familiar with solidity or just programming in general
my time is worth more than that, but i would unironically write anyone a custom-tailored one for 0.1 eth, just for the fun of it

Yeah, imagine a world where westerners could live without eastern euros and muslims though. Now thats heaven right there

Why didn't he just remind them that they were violating the NAP???

Attached: 1541317298775.jpg (557x582, 33K)

kek this guy is literally gonna write a smart contract where he withdraws your funds to his wallet, can you even imagine the regret someone would feel if they actually used it as a last resort after being robbed.

yea, we're out this year. moving to the South, maybe Florida.

Yes user