Am I the only one who can't get enough of Sastoshi's twitter bants? I think his hilarious and based as fuck desu

Am I the only one who can't get enough of Sastoshi's twitter bants? I think his hilarious and based as fuck desu

Attached: Capture.png (899x945, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDX91SCyv5o
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funny how he has more time to spend on twitter trying to troll 16 year olds than actually working on his "SATOSHI VISION BITCORN". guys a fucking retard.

He invented bitcoin. Has 1200 patents and counting. Tell me what have you done today, or ever in your lie for that matter?

if you unironically think he's satoshi just buy his shitcoins

Attached: 1543063291593.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>satoshi was all about open source
this dipshit is "patenting" everything lmfao. are you seriously this fucking dumb? you absolute dumb fuck.

>bants
>acts like 12 years old kid

So you have achieved nothing in your life, yet you scorn one of our greatest inventor for having some fun on twitter. Really makes me think

>ever in your lie

That works on sooooo many levels

10/10

Attached: peek.jpg (297x189, 18K)

makes me think youre a drooling retard.

>Hilarious
>That tweet

You are out of your god damn mind.

Craig pays armies of Pajeets to shill for him, you know that right? It's no coincidence that Jow Forums gets flooded with cringe ass "based Craig" posts by people who can barely speak English.

Attached: 1550218560889.jpg (470x470, 57K)

its also no coincidence that the biggest holders are brainlet retards. literally no one on biz holds BSV unless youre pajeet tier.

Preaching to the choir. Nobody on/biz/ would defend or praise Craig except for paid shills.

>argues with a mario party character on twitter
>is somehow a genius developer

He's not Satoshi.

>Craig pays armies of Pajeets to shill for him, you know that right?

I am starting to think this is really true. Especially that the CSW shilling happens all at once in at certain times.

Its common knowledge. Craig has an ego that writes checks his body can't cash. I can't begin to imagine the kind of inner turmoil he must be suffering on a day to day basis to resort to something that desperate.

Idiot girl. Silly stupid slut.

Hello Pajeet. Did Craig promise to buy you a toilet if you shilled for him on/biz/?

you may have shitty sense of humor of inbred hillbillies that are at the brink of blackout drunk.

>"Craig has an ego that writes checks his body can't cash."
you are too nice too forgiving to him, almost like his mother
>"Wright’s mother had told me about her son’s long-standing habit of adding bits on to the truth, just to make it bigger. ‘When he was a teenager,’ she said, ‘he went into the back of a car on his bike. It threw him through the window of a parked car. That’s where his scar comes from. His sister accompanied him to the hospital and he’s telling the doctor that he’s had his nose broken twenty or so times, and the doctor is saying “You couldn’t possibly have had it broken.” And Craig says: “I sew myself up when I get injured.”’ What his mother said connected with something I’d noticed. In what he said, he often went further than he needed to; further than he ought to have done. He appeared to start with the truth, and then, slowly, he would inflate his part until the whole story suddenly looked weak."

imagine not being all in bsv in 2019

i imagine that would be quiet comfy. it lost 50% since last december alone.

imagine buying a free airdrop token early adopters got hundreds/thousands of for free

He's in full cope mode

His shit coin is about to free fall harder

If craig wright was satoshi, he wouldn't be tweeting around freely announcing it to the world. There is a reason Nick Szabo dropped that shit and deleted all evidence of his involvement creating bitcoin. He probably destroyed the private keys for his million bitcoins as well as he didn't expect bitcoin to be worth what it is today. When the CIA comes a knocking, drop your shit and start a running.

This explains so much. It's likely confabulation due to brain trauma, when the amygdala is damaged, the patient starts up believe their own bullshit even when evidence is stacked against them.

Craig is such a pathetic faggot that I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out he's been the one making all these threads on Jow Forums himself.

Brainlet-tier theory

The brainletts are morons like you fantasizing about stupid shit, when the obvious evidence points at Nick Szabo. I'm sorry satoshi isn't your hero of choice you retard.

except he always had it, because in his case it comes from narcissistic psychopathy. i'm waiting for him to work himself in to the bible one of these days.

it's more like an observation

>satoshi puts his work on the table
>craig posts obscure threats and wild claims on twitter

>satoshi shares his invention with the world open and free
>craig files multiple patents to troll devs

>satoshi values his privacy
>craig is an attention whore constantly spamming the internet with pictures of decadence

>satoshi shows and explains
>craig verbally abuses anyone who disagrees

the list could go on indefinitely really. the two of them couldn't have been more different in pretty much every aspect of character.

He doesn't scare her she's just pointing out how he's utterly full of shit. Which he is.

>*homosexual decadence

>verbally abuses
Spotted the redditor. Please go back soiboy

u brain-lets don't deserve SV.

fuck off with your chainlink and BTC.

have a nice life.

Risk. Finance.

so you don't like big words little timmy? anyone is a redditor that uses a composite sentence is that it?

i'm perfectly happy with my btc thank you!
only down 28% which is not ideal but could be worse. i fucked up a few trades on the way down.

Does anybody take this guy seriously?

how much in royalties are these patents making?
oh yea, they're schizo rambling mumbo jumbo with no tangible application or control over jack shit
cope harder schizo

yes, he does.

>Am I the only one who can't get enough of Sastoshi's twitter bants?
Probably.

its low quality bantz tho. if only it was funny instead of lolumad

Did you hear that some beer brewer is supporting BSV?
youtube.com/watch?v=rDX91SCyv5o
Could this be the start?

Attached: star wars vader.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

I have no idea who started the vishnu meme. But I created OC for it for fun and I'm not a pajeet lol

Its like watching the noose slowly tighten around someones neck. Craig may actually have been Satoshi, or at least on the team, but his personality is so disgusting that normal people want absolutely nothing to do with his shitty rebrand of his own coin.

so he patents every bullshit possible but didn't patent one of his 100000s patents - bitcoin ;) makes sense

Craig S. Wright is a mentally ill con artist who will be in prison for fraud before this is all over with.
Not to mention he setup BSV just so pedos could exchange pic with eachother.

this and literally hundreds of other reasons are why CSW is a pedo scam artist

and this is the nail in the coffin.
since CSW is a serial (leech) of a patent troll, why wouldnt he have the rights to bitcoin?

the math doesnt add up but CSW shills are mathematically illiterate anyways

>Pathetic manchild attemping to troll behind fake identity
>Call other person immature if they respond

already debunked

>Craig may actually have been Satoshi, or at least on the team
what makes you say that? do you know anything we don't?

defensive patenting u fucking twat.

jesus fucking christ. i thought biz might be smarter than /r but you are equally as retarded.

if you don't understand strategy, havent read fucking read/watched everything CSW posted and think you have a good opinion on how muh he's a fraud. then fuck u moron.

dont buy sv. u dont deserve sv. u can stack btc like a fucking mong.

How does this guy NOT belong here?

Attached: 6246CCEE-16D4-4641-B345-2FBF035CEC00.jpg (1125x430, 147K)

just because he makes typos he doesn't belong anywhere

>if you don't understand strategy, havent read fucking read/watched everything CSW posted and think you have a good opinion on how muh he's a fraud. then fuck u moron.
so if you haven't read watched everything i posted you are unfit to dedabte me or question my arguments then? good! please kindly fuck off then!

You are the biggest reddit fag on this entire board.

Attached: 9BD6595B-E944-4B85-98FF-5BE487AFE8C9.png (689x351, 260K)

You spelled faketoshi wrong faggot OP

i bet he spins a bottle or rolls a dice every morning which one to go with for the day.

Based 12 year old

When will people stop projecting their ideologies onto an anonymous anonymous pseudonym?
>btc is open source therefore satoshi would never patent!
Explain how a public ledger would ever be possible or grow if it wasn't public?
>satoshi is an ancap just like me I just know it!
Proof?
Looks like more people are starting to understand bitcoin might not be their political paradise coin and are compromising left and right with things like LN, avalanche, checkpoints in attempts to make it a reality. It's funny how they still don't realize the world is absolutely nothing like them and they're gimping any chance of real adoption.

lol, you listen to yourself man? you don't actually believe your own words, do you?

Attached: enjoy bitcoin.png (2000x1248, 164K)

looks like you are suffering form the same illness you are bashing others so vehemently for, if you think ln is a political agenda and not a scaling/retail solution. it is true core team tries to keep bitcoin trustless and decentralized and secure but this 3 just don't work if you throw in scaling. something has to give. and with ln decentralized gives but it still leans on the decentralized btc blockchain for security and all the rest which sacrifices scaling.

LN is a way to move away from the public ledger to move to anonymous payment systems. You also clearly have compromised. No explanation as to how I've fallen into this same trap. I'd recommend you leave your personal ideologies out of bitcoin and look at how bitcoin operates at scale instead of applying your own dogma to how you think it should operate.

>in your lie
Nice Freudian slip there m8

>No explanation as to how I've fallen into this same trap.
let's see...
>Looks like more people are starting to understand bitcoin might not be their political paradise coin and are compromising left and right with things like LN, avalanche, checkpoints in attempts to make it a reality. It's funny how they still don't realize the world is absolutely nothing like them and they're gimping any chance of real adoption.
did you or did you no post this? did you not called ln an an attempt to push a political ideology onto reality? cause it sure as fuck reads like that.

>I'd recommend you leave your personal ideologies out of bitcoin and look at how bitcoin operates at scale instead of applying your own dogma to how you think it should operate.
okay, here is the thing bitcoin does not scale. period. it is the only one trustless permissionless public decentralized ledger that is secure to date but it doesn't scale.
increasing block size is a short term patch a band-aid you can snap on it, ln is a medium term solution but so far there is no long term solution that doesn't compromise from the core tenets too badly.

>bitcoin was not made for anarchy, it is not anonymous
Therefore I'm now politically applying my political beliefs onto it? Are your retarded? You're hopeless.

honestly i think its literally craig wright making these threads himself.

Yes and you believe this because you're an anarchist at heart. You believe decentralization is a core aspect for whatever reason when quite clearly it never was nor ever will be, let alone the fact nobody who preaches this bullshit ever attempts to quantify it. User run nodes do absolutely nothing to "protect" the network. You're a stupid fucking sheep and please do us all a favor and use a tripcode.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306

i was not talking about anarchy i was talking about ln stop trying to deflect! you are wore then fucking craig! you claim there is some weird ass political ideological reason for adopting ln while it has plenty of reasons from engineering perspective. when i call you out on that you start spouting shit about fucking anarchy?

When bitcoin was shown to not be anonymous you would think these people would have left the ecosystem entirely. Instead they spend years trying to mold it into their own instead of allowing it to grow into what it was supposed to be. Then when people attempt to do exactly that they get screeched at by these same idiots for being scammers. This is on a whole new level of retarded.

>Yes and you believe this because you're an anarchist at heart.
and then you go on and start sticking labels on me? what are you a fucking child? i'm definitely not an anarchist but that is beside the point.
bitcoin was not meant to replace the financial system it fucking can't it was meant to keep it in check by offering a working alternative. it is also an interesting proof of concept about how the world is changing as far as trust and authority is concerned. and this is what we like in bitcoin. this is what makes it special. making trustful centralized crypto and payment systems has been done to death and beyond.

bitcoin is plenty anonymous if you use it right.
i had bitcoins that you could never trace to me ever. i had some i bough straight out of an atm or on localbitcoins from a dude in a mall. no id no names no kyc. the only way you can make bitcoin not anonymous is force it through a few centralized services aka exchanges. if adoption becomes a real thing this entire cozy little controlled aspect will go down the toilet. bitcoins will be barely more traceable as paper bills today.