You told me this would moon biz. I'm already down 10% on my investment. What the fuck

You told me this would moon biz. I'm already down 10% on my investment. What the fuck.

Attached: btt.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Its actually a TRX token pajeet. This is going to underpin a 100m user network with everyone paying in BTT to get faster torrents. 1 trillion dollar market cap is guaranteed at this point, only idiots would be selling below 1000 sats.

Imagine torrenting with no seeders

Do you get paid for seeding?

Yeah dont buy on binance launchpad, its a scam

But sir people already torrent files for free and the seeders don’t get paid and the whole thing works fine. BTT is a solution for a problem that doesn’t exist

Imagine Jow Forums Jannies working for free

Of course you can still torrent for free. Tell me one person that keeps seeding after downloading their files though, absolutely nobody. This just incentivizes people to seed more, and I know a few people that would prefer having a much faster speed for some BTT.

who the fuck is going to pay in chink tokens for pirated files? the whole point of pirated torrents is to get shit for free

Attached: 1528221442186.jpg (640x782, 86K)

Why would anyone want that? BitTorrent has been working beautifully for years now. How could anyone think it needs cryptocurrency bullshit when we already know for a fact it does not?

I love BitTorrent the protocol, but BitTorrent the company can die in a fire. In recent memory, it's been totally useless and often downright malicious.

You fucking idiot, nobody is forcing you to pay for torrents. It would be an optional system to pay probably fractions of a cent for a 3-5x faster download speed from seeders that want to be incentivized.

Except that BitTorrent works just fine. You can't pretend something will never work when we already know it does.

Ask yourself the following two questions:

1. Would i like to get paid for seeding content instead of deleting the seed as soon as my file is downloaded? Fucking yes.
2. Would I pay a micro transaction amount to a seeder to have my movie in 2 minutes instead of 20? Fuck yes, if its seamless I would definitely do this.

Brainlets in this thread I swear.

>Would i like to get paid for seeding content instead of deleting the seed as soon as my file is downloaded? Fucking yes.
No one would pay you, because there are people like me who seed for free.
>Would I pay a micro transaction amount to a seeder to have my movie in 2 minutes instead of 20? Fuck yes, if its seamless I would definitely do this.
The bottleneck is the network. People are uploading and downloading as fast as they can.

This will only work if people start investing in serious seeding infrastructure. And, given that the competition is free and already pretty damn good, no one would do that.

>No one would pay you, because there are people like me who seed for free.
You pay if you want more seeders to get a faster download speed
>The bottleneck is the network. People are uploading and downloading as fast as they can.
For torrents with many seeders already, yes. For the rest, low number of seeders will result in a slow download no matter how fast your network is.

>No one would pay you, because there are people like me who seed for free.

You probably give your wife to some BBC too. Seeding without anything in return just makes you a cuck. I, and many others like me, will want to be paid. And as long as there's a proportion of people like me, BTT will accrue value.

You've absolutely got a point with the first one, but the second is subjective as fuck and if you think leechers won't wait an additional 18 minutes just to leech for free I don't know what to tell you

Sorry lads. CZ and Sun promised they’d pick me up at .0009000 (usdt)

Basically this.

BUT, don't underestimate the power of greed. If the chance to get paid crops up, a lot of people might choose to become a 'paid seeder' rather than doing it for free.

If that happens and a lot of torrents start to grind to a halt because people turn to the dark side, it might actually CREATE the business case. The only hope is that people give this idea the finger, seeders and downloaders.

Personally, i'm never in a rush for downloads to complete, to the point where i'd buy. If i want and value something that much I just buy [thing] instead.

>niche market but still margin for profit making
Don’t underestimate the “greed” of man to facilitate what is in demand when incentivized to do so.

Ding ding ding. One person in this thread that gets it.

>I, and many others like me, will want to be paid.
Hows that working out for you? You get into a lot of good trackers with those demands?