How does Jow Forums feel about the military's financial benefits? for a neet it sounds pretty surreal

how does Jow Forums feel about the military's financial benefits? for a neet it sounds pretty surreal

Attached: mil.png (1600x1000, 2.31M)

trips confirm they are pretty unreal, probably how all the disabled and washed up vets feel as well.

do it, a militaristic mindset will set you free an benefit all your future choices, fighting wars for jews sucks, but its still more beneficial than be a normie

>getting your dick blown off for Israel

Should get any!

NOBODY JOIN THE MILITARY. This is clearly some psyop bullshit to get neets doing something ‘productive’. Fuck off with your shit man, just fuck off.

Whatever you do, be an officer

t. veteran but was enlisted

sadly I am a fucking veteran.

If you are truly neet I would suggest going into the AF and doing something related to intelligence or tech related. You will get out with a full ride to college, a top secret clearance and an instant job if you want it.

My dumb ass on the other hand went into the Marine Corps infantry and have no transferable skills and as a result am close to just ending my life. yay.

>My dumb ass on the other hand went into the Marine Corps infantry

did you at least save the box of crayons they gave you as an enlistment bonus or did you already eat them?

I love that people pretend the Marine Corps has unintelligent people. The Marine Corps has high ASVAB scores than every branch except the Air Force. We are a smaller branch and therefore can be much more selective in our recruitment.

Nice trips. I live in a pretty big military town and if you play your cards right, it's pretty much a guaranteed road to a decent retirement.

Live small, invest your cash, take advantage of the VA loans and GI bill, then in 20 years you have a pension, maybe a couple of rental properties, paid off house, and full medical.

I know quite a few folks that are doing very well. But, if you're stupid about it, then nothing will help.

This. Use the GI bill whatever you do, shit paid for my grad school and was cash. Get a useful MOS and then go work for the gov afterward. Go coast guard if you can and get miami as a duty station. Now that theres a 401k option you can just do a four year hitch and have a leg up.

>t former O3

Can for sure agree with that.

I got our of the Marine Corps with 30k saved in the bank and I got out as an E-3. Just don't piss your money away drinking on the weekend in the barracks or out in town.

how’s it like in the barracks ? 25 men to a room right, all bunked up ? What about waking up at 0400 and doing seven sets of 50 pressups in the middle of winter because some asshole didnt clean up the toilet properly ? Hows wishing you never joined the military when you look in the mirror one day and see the last bit of life leaving your eyes with all that remains being a shaved, robotic husk of a man that only knows how to follow orders ?

This, at all costs

After basic training it's basically like Jow Forums meets hiding your power level. Act how you're supposed to for looks, then workout a lot. Basic training is exactly how you said though.

You are only in squad bays with large groups of other guys when you are in training environment or deployed. Day to day you will be in a barracks room with 2-4 guys and a shared bathroom. It really is not that bad. The only really annoying thing was the Married Marines who live off base waking you up early so they could hide in your room from Gunny before PT in the morning. Or field day.

cant you teach gun memes to gun nuts?

Obama is a fucking nigger

> or field day
kek

Do you think that Marines can't meme?

Marines are the funniest mother fucker on the earth I assure you. We had a guy blow his brains out on the range one time in a portajohn and after his body fell out of the shitter our Gunny was pissed and yelled at everyone

>"Is it really that bad motherfuckers? What the fuck was going through his mind?"

And one of the guys in my platoon yelled

>"His teeth!"

everyone's sides evaporated.

Attached: 0351replaceus.jpg (731x651, 69K)

recruiters must be getting desperate to be shilling on Jow Forums. the military is one of the only jobs that you get put in prison for quitting

Just get pmc training and fight for money instead of for jews. Pretty interesting lifestyle too

Attached: C495198C-B86D-4762-8DB2-013D476F65AE.jpg (901x1200, 142K)

It was a joke you autist. I was in the Army so I was barely less of a subhuman mongoloid than you.

Also second this. The coast guard is the whitest of all the branches and they actually do shit instead of standing around all day like I did.

yeah because there are so many PMC jobs available to people who aren't ex special forces

They're pretty good. Just wrapped up a degree with the GI Bill. Just know that you're going to be put in situations that will affect you mentally down the road. As long as you're prepared for it and not afraid to ask for help when the time come's you'll be fine.

I personally was a burger grunt and was in the Afghan surge so I saw a lot of nasty stuff. Took a while to process it but now I feel like I've gained a new level of understanding about the world if that makes sense. The Afghan people were actually really nice and I'd like to go back to Helmand one day to visit as a tourist.

But with that being said 9.9/10 murican vets are just toxic fucking people when they come back and that really has to do with the mentality they teach you in the military. E.g. since we're an all volunteer force you're better than the average American and they carry that chip on their shoulder for possibly the rest of their lives. And then they complain that they're lonely and finally kill themselves one night after drinking too much. That scenario has already happened to 7 guys in my company, so be careful for that too.

> thanks for reading my blog

They won't take you w/o prior military experience. And honestly dude PMC's are not what you think they are. My one buddy is on a team rn in Iraq and honestly he was a fucking shit bag in the corps. I love him but he was a horrible garrison Marine. I'm amazed that he is given the level of responsibility that he has because he hasn't changed one bit. And we only got out like 4 years ago.

The golden years for the merc route was mid 2000's in Iraq. Now its just dude's getting paid 60k a year to sit in a guard tower on Leatherneck or a FOB somewhere. So you're not gonna be slingin lead like they were in Najaf 2008, I can promise you that.

You'd be surprised, as long as you did 4 years in a US military branch you can stand post for them.

Being in the airforce is like being a neet 90% of the time.

Your friend isn't getting paid 60k to guard in the aor. He is getting paid 160k, minimum after accounting for uplift and hazard pay and bonuses.

T. Posting from Afghanistan

Sorry I was generalizing. But ya he personally is making that much, but he's also got the relevant certs to make the extra pay.

Shout out to ol FOB Nolay and FOB Geronimo btw.Gotta say that I don't really miss that place. Are the DFAC's on Leatherneck still good?

Holy shit. Please tell me you’re a link marine as well.

Also Army or Murine?

Confirmed for POG

Bruh you realize before we pushed out to our PB's we stopped at Leatherneck to do training lanes for a couple weeks right? Kinda necessary when you're going to Sangin Valley.

Dfacs are shit everywhere in Afghanistan now. It's all low bid contracting and it shows.
Contractor.

And we're both 51's, so we can't fight like this. We're the last of a dying breed now.

> give me back my MOS
> reeeeeeee

> muh driftwood

That sucks, do they not make eggs to order anymore? DFAC 5 was my favorite. :(

Hmmm? I thought there was some training camp in a European country that trains you rigorously for 6 months and then they hire you. Might be wrong though but military experience is always better and will get you more pay.

I mean its not like it matters really, I'm never going back lol. Stay safe broski.

I mean there probably is but I feel like the Dept. of State would raise their eyebrows if you tried to join using that. Honestly there's actual contractors in this thread who know more than me so its prob better to ask them: