Galaxy S10 supports BTC & ETH by default

Attached: lm9dp8723ci21.png (454x780, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0V9v-ybKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

big if true

Thanks just preordered

>storing your cryptos on your fucking phone

no thanks

Is this shit a hardware wallet built into the phone?
Or is it a software wallet??

why not?

Are you SERIOUSLY asking this fucking question?

I wish people wasn't so retarded to make selfies.
I fucking hates notches and holes in the screen.

>he thinks front facing camera is for selfies

Incel detected

This. I do take a selfie every now and then for my gf, but I'd still prefer having no hole and just using the camera on the back. They could add a tiny screen screen on the back. The slider solutions are pretty cool too.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-mix-3-sliding-screen.jpg (800x450, 47K)

That's what I mainly use it for. And sometimes video calls and checking out how I'm looking. Now that I think about it the sliding solution is probably better than no front facing camera..

Hardware wallet

This is chink tier overbuilding redundant shit

Looks pretty cool to me desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-0V9v-ybKU
I'm not looking to buy a new phone right now though. In a couple of years they'll put the camera behind the screen so there'll be no need for sliders, notches, holes etc.

What's the difference?

What the fuck is it for anyway? Autist here.

not gonna make it

It's to check your teeth after eating spinach.

Man I knew Jow Forums was brainlet tier but this is normshit overdrive. Time to leave I guess.

>Leaving the place that revealed ETH when it was pennies on the dollar
See you in a few days, user.

Its cloud wallet running inside software wallet on top of hardware wallet

No it's actually a bitcointalk wallet built by Satoshi himself. You deliver pizzas on your bicycle and Satoshi sends you bitcoins.

Never forget.

Attached: technigger.jpg (1381x1311, 113K)

Funds aren’t safu. I guarantee you in a couple months there will be a bug/exploit found and any idiot that trusted Samsung will be REKT.

Does it allow you to view / transfer your erc20s?

100% correct

31 Bergillion yens wow he rich China man

he called the guy an incel, hes implying its for sexual use... but while hes calling others intels hes actually a simple fool. its for facial verification above all else as phones continue to become an extension of our personal verification tools

Its for videochatting on your phone

It’s for the NSA to have security footage of everyone’s face and inside their homes
To protect us

it is a softshit wallet, for elderly users. You'll save $100's on stool softner costs a year with this device. It also doubles as a dragon dildo.

Attached: 1550877121902s.jpg (200x164, 6K)

It is more than likely going to be running it custodial style on a remote server. No way Samsung is that based to give users that much control. Honestly it's just more Samsung bloatware they add just to give themselves more value prop. Still good for Bitcoin though

You are so stupid

A brilliant way to lose a fortune, if you lose a phone.
I dont understand ppl who dont have a separate old phone that never leaves home to attach their bank cards to.
Like, you do realise that no matter how technically superior all that emoney shit is, a mugger can drain ur bank account, if you carry the phone around. Or what is more likely, one of those 1000 txs you make to subscribe to another music service actually turns out to be insecure and a smart hacker gets access to your card details. I mean, what is the last time you checked if the site is indeed secure? You never do it, you just trust the service and hope you dont get aids from it

Litecucks on suicide watch

You have to load your coins onto Samsung's cloud to use them.

I assume it includes some sort of recovery phrase. Also, I don't think very many people would be dumb enough to use it for tens of thousands of dollars or more. Most of the normies who end up using it will probably just keep a couple of hundred $ on there at most.

HTC did an interesting thing in case you lose your phone. You can send bits of your key to a select group of friends. If most of them send you the bit they have back, the wallet can reconstruct your key. Also it's supposedly a hardware wallet on their Exodus One which is essentially a U12+ rebrand.
I still wouldn't trust any mobile phone with more than a couple hundred in crypto.

HTC Blockchain phone BTFO.

eth $500 by end of 2019

Well because your house can get robbed and you lose your device anyway
Nothing is safe