Ambrosus main net released!!!

I have wave 0 Exclusive access and will be posting the exact bundles/day in a few hours ITT. Better buy now before I post and let me tell you. You will regret not buying

Attached: 2950E65C-B564-4C9F-97CD-AE503A9BA89B.jpg (910x1281, 218K)

You are a troglodytic, lying faggot. Give me your private key then fuck off and kill yourself.

Anons announcing that user will make announcement. They should hire you

Stay poor

In exactly 5 hours and 57 minutes I will post the bundles. You have that much time to buy amb

Fuck off dumb cunt

Got a reminder set OP

Yes I do

nobody talks about AMB except /biz.

What is potential marketcap for this coin? possible $5 in 5 years?

Minimum $1 billion

It will pump soon
Any idea how high?

You will know once I post in 3 hours and 37 minutes. Move your coins to Amb

>in 3 hours and 37 minutes
Im already in AMB for quite a long time
And im goin to be sleeping at that time

what is good amount of AMB to hold? 10k enough to make it?

>AMBlet bagholds for an year while team never delivers on big partnerships
>trusts some AMB pajeet on biz for shitcoin calls
tell me what other shitcoins you were looking at so I can avoid them

Chx

2 more hours before the big reveal. Buy Amb NOW

Kek fuck off we all now your just pajeeting around like the entire amb team.

And yes I'm stil bitter about being booted of their telegram for fuckin nothing

What is going on? Been holding these fucking bags for a year now

>19:00:06
Oh anonnnnnnn

19 minutes

I AM EXCITED

Attached: SOY.gif (467x371, 57K)

Here you go. 13000 bundles a day!!!!

Attached: E50C27D4-F9AF-4261-BAD4-0D6B3C78DBC0.jpg (792x1280, 65K)

thank you Ranjesh, very cool

Okay I'll admit, I'm a complete fucking brainlet who never really looked into amb but I'm curious. What is a bundle, how much are you paid for each, is it paid out in more amb or is this a neo/gas thing because I genuinely have no fucking clue.

Attached: r1zr3jm86ba11.jpg (550x543, 83K)

A bundle is basically how many transactions. So let’s say 50000 transactions is one bundle of data.

Clients pay $12 per bundle of data and that money is used to market buy Amb in the exchange . Masternode holders get paid in AMB.

Since clients keep buying Amb, the price will rise so even if you get paid in amb you sell at a high price also

Post the link

It’s restricted to wave 0. You will need access

Wave 0 hasn't been onboarded yet.

Cool photoshop

Yes a handful are

Wrong

So wait, am I a dipshit or are you saying that in a single day you made over a hundred grand. Or is that just the total amount the network processed? If the latter, how many bundles did you process yourself and how much AMB did you need to hold in order to get that?

COMMERCEBLOCK $cbt

NETWORK LAUNCH MARCH

TOKENISATION OF ASSETS and SECURITIES by companies and institutions ON BITCOIN NETWORK

THIS IS THE 100X GEM

THIS IS HOW BITCOIN REACHES ALL TIME HIGH

Attached: cbbb.png (310x156, 15K)

No I’m not making 100k. The entire Ambrosus network is and the profits are divided.

I have an omega node so you can calculate how much it is in a day by dividing the bundles to payout

I make $13K a year at current amount of bundles a day for a $5500 investment

Bruh.... I hope your not lying

For you, never

So if I get an omega bundle for ~$4k, I'll be making $10k / year?

You will only lose money. Be smart

Seems to good to be true kek

At current price and bundle numbers, yes

Where can I find this info though? I'm willing to buy AMB right now.

I’m giving it to you

Who are you?

how did you get an omega for only 5.5k and still get into wave 0? you would've had to bought recently to get one a 5.5, no? that would've put you late on the list
t. holding a ledger omega since august, no email yet

Bingo. Hes a fraud. The whole amb schtick is a fraud

Attached: 20190223_235457.jpg (630x1344, 384K)

vechain higher in marketcap, more known that amb and the ROI is 2%, so all of this is a scam kek

What am I looking at here. This guy offered solid points. Amb is a fugazi. Nothing is there

That’s actually the biggest horse shit Amb has told you. There are other ways to get on top of the list

I have helped Ambrosus get a business client even if it’s a small company company. I got rewarded with being in the top spot

I considered that a possibility. Didn't suggest incase you were an 80 IQ jeet, didn't want to give you an acceptable answer

Thank now did I pass your test?

ambrosus is a scam like waltoncoin

Actually it’s not

they're both down 30x from ath

So is everything else

What does the 10305 Total refer to?

i mean i assume the pic is photoshopped since total entries/average entries don't even add up to 1 days worth of bundles, let alone all time. why do fellow amblets love to give us false hope?

Your math is wrong

care too elaborate? 673,410/65.3 = 10,312

so that doesn't even cover the 24h activity, and 'entries total' might mean to people that there is only 10,312 bundles total on the network, and you've just added in the daily figure.

also this
i want to believe user, i have 100,000 amb but im not understanding...

scambrosius,

MrBearWolf showed us the scam.

bizzers don't buy this.

reading it back now I see that i answered my own question. the total (10305) was the total entries (673,410) / avg entries per bundles (65.3).

However that still looks like the network is saying that it has processed 10,305 bundles ever and you may be fibbing about the daily bundles. If you have an argument that proves me wrong OP id love to hear it...

Let me ask angel for you I have his phone number

He says you will know the explanation on Wednesday update

i mean at this point you're trolling us right?

oh well we'll see wed i guess

Couldn't be clearer

is it not possible to screen shot other pages on the main net? spam us user.

or not...

look at all these AMB bagholders so desperate that they feed OP and keep bumping obvious troll thread
face it. Angel scammed you while luring you in with LARPers like swissbro and kimchiwhale + NDAs that were supposed to be revealed LAST YEAR
topkek AMBlets will neck themselves while still holding AMB during upcoming golden bull run

There are no real advocates of AMB itt just retards spewing shit at each other in public