Would you rather?

>5/10 looks $5m
>8/10 looks $0

Attached: FFA0411F-B8A6-4E9A-93C7-D9FEAF672606.png (396x385, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8

8/10
Then get a wagecuck job and buy LINK to get that 5million

at current age of 28, the $5m is more worth it I think.

If you are much younger, like say 14, you still have a ton of time to take advantage of your looks. They matter more than anything in highschool.

This is so fucking stupid

Even ignoring the benefits money gives you I'm fairly sure a 5/10 with 5 mil is way more attractive than a broke 8/10. Don't mean it in a incel/women hating way t's just the truth

first option, if my flaws aren't genetic
OP btfo

I'm #2 right now and it's pretty based desu, wouldn't give up my handsome youth for anything

5/10 because I'm already a 5/10 with $50k. Multiplying my assets by 100 is a no-brainer.
Also, $5mil is FIRE money for most people. Even if you're only withdrawing 2% a year, that's equivalent to a $100k salary.

I turn 30 next month. Good looks don't do me much good anymore at this point. I'd go down to 2/10 for $5mill

Looks barely matter. Being an athlete and hanging or with the cool kids is 10x better.

This user knows. I'm there with ya.

Who'd in their tight mind pick looks instead of cash upfront?
The older you are, the harder it is to monetize looks. Even if you are young, being born into wealth is much comfier.
Besides, you can have an enjoyable and fulfilling life being a 5/10 without the money. I am doing it ffs. Having 5m to top it would open so many doors: being able to risk it, to open your enterprise, to help family and gud ppl, to make ur enemies cry, 5o have a family. All this gets much easier or better with 5m, but not with 8/10 looks.
U hafta b an xtremely sore incel to take 8/10

I take the 8/10 every time of the week

t. 25 year old who only had sex with one girl a few times

Women will fuck ogres for money

give me 1/10 for 10m$

I guess, you have a wrong pov on the oppost. Let me rephrase it:
I give you 5m right now. Would you spend it all on a surgery that will turn you into an 8/10?

depends on the reason i'm a 5/10... am I a fat slob that doesn't take care of my looks, or did I get justd in the genetics department with a face that is just meh tier?

Implying that anyone on Jow Forums is above a 5/10

lots of attractive people with mental problems here

Looks don't mean shit, give me the 5/10 with 5 million.

Very very good question
Propaply not. I would just enjoy life

5/10 and $5m

Anyone who says the other is a moron

You are 5/10 maintaining the average lifestyle choices of someone in your country.

im 9/10 but literally struggle to get by at the end of month. Sometimes I eat only beans and shit like that few days before my wagecage stamps. Still... I would not exchange the attention I get from women for all the money in the world.

i'd rather not play this game because there are people with both.
so go get it

Fuck off. I hate you

Definitely the second one. I can make money, I can't make looks.

>Looks barely matter
Yikes.

Good question. It's easier to become 8/10 with surgeries than to make $5 millions. Also money can last forever whereas looks don't.
I'm already 8/10 though and no amount of money would want make change that. I don't like the idea of surgeries.

I will never have a trophy wife which loves me.
My life makes no sense this way
Fuck it is so senseless. And I don't want to settle for less

Oppost is the same: you have to lose 5m in order to become an 8/10

Lol at even considering option 2.

>10/10 looks -5m

Only a brainlet would take the looks. Plastic Surgery is a lot less than $5M.

You can get an entire face makeover with $50000

This

TFW 8.5/10 skinny model boy 23 y/o have sex with atleast 1-3 new girls every week off tinder.

Either would do for me. I'm a 3/10 with a 40k debt. Fuck this world.

bruh 8/10 (assuming you mean face and height) coupled with a good physique (which you can attain with two years of lifting by focusing on strength and then volume and by taking steroids) and a degree in something remotely worthwhile (e.g. accounting, engineering) will land you 6 figures jobs and easy promotions. People like beautiful people and like to surround themselves with them