I want girls to have SHOCK when I unzip my pants

I want girls to have SHOCK when I unzip my pants

Attached: 1543488484598.jpg (410x359, 23K)

me2

Let’s be frens :^)

Big dick user here

Girls are never that shocked, they usually only let out a small gasp or a quick "wow".

Most try to hide their amazement until you're inside them, because most guys with big dicks have huge egos, and the girls try to avoid inflating it further. When you're filling them with a large cock however, they quickly drop the facade.

I genuinly can't imagine living with an average/below average penis. How does it feel knowing that every girl you meet will be slightly disappointed when they unzip your pants?

t.

Attached: basement dweller.jpg (480x360, 32K)

It feels average man. We try to find pleasure in other things that we might be good at.

virgin here, is 7" average or big?

don't wash your balls for a year, then unzip your pants and let them SCHOCK to the smell

slightly below average, sry user

Big, if you’re telling the truth. Girth is just as important as length however, probably more so really.

I was just throwing a number out there, my actual length is two inches longer than you

8"er here. Welcome to the >6" club at least

that sounds like too much desu

as someone whose only use for his dick is peeing and tugging to shit on sad panda, anything above 7.5 sounds like a lot of work to live with, especially if you're prone to getting boners in public frequently. I end up with noticeable bulges even when flaccid, especially when sitting, unless I wear my pants in a specific way, which is annoying since someone can see that and call sexual harassment on me or whatever

Man, biz has the most chill mods

Attached: Apu.gif (400x300, 289K)

Attached: image.jpg (300x333, 74K)

Are whores on this board? How else’s could this be biz??

6 inch user here.
I wish I had more.

Having girl parts would be bretty shocking.

Why do you frens worship that so much.

I know how it feels to have a anaconda between your legs, but beside the ego buff isnt something that will give you real inner peace.

Dont need to put other frens down because of genetic lottery event.

This
I can imagine trying to satisfy someone with a sub 9in dick

Be a trap lol

>beside the ego buff isnt something that will give you real inner peace
that's what the normies say when you can't get a gf too because they don't know the struggle

every little bit helps

Just cut off your dick

ive only recently migrated to this board
bought eth at 116 and btc at 3500 and i browse here and its the same repetitive trash awaiting a real thread like most other boards but i must say the really nice part is you can go so off topic here and nobody really gives a fuck
i assume it has something to do with the amount of red wojacks and disasters that occur here that allow for threads of pure meme anguish to be considered related to the topic and blah blah blah love all beings
nibannassa paccayo hotu
sadhu sadhu sadhu

Attached: history-of-buddhism-14.jpg (904x482, 160K)

I love it when girls say "you have a huge dick" it's the best feeling in the entire world. Life for the most part is fucking miserable but looking up as a beautiful woman is literally impaling herself on your massive dong and screaming "oh my God" might just make it all worth it

t. 6'6 poorfag chad with 9inch wingus

Easy, just wear a Winnie the Pooh puppet on your dick.

Leave this place while you can, its literally Satan worshipping.