Raiblocks

Everyone remember the Raiblocks run? I remember watching it early, telling myself I'll go all in once it dips 20%. Guess what? I waited, and waited, and waited. Dip never came.

Attached: lto-network.png (794x797, 288K)

yeah aka nano the coin thats worth less than a dollar when it used to be like $30 lmao. fucking TRASH.

Completely missing the point bro.

ur missing the point, it will crash just like shitty nano and ull be left with less than a 30th of what you had

Top 50 by the end of Q1

Stop losses are a thing, and any good trader should have them placed at all times.

until your exchange exit scams like the others

the total marketcap is 90 million dollars..i underestimated the stupidity of humans

Legitimately the next XRB.

Attached: F36323F4-3674-4ED2-873F-5F80436D875D.jpg (750x427, 239K)

I'll make another thread when it hits $1 to remind them

IDEX all the way.

The volume on idex is insane

This has all the momentum going for it to hit top 100

Attached: qnt chx volume ded.png (556x106, 12K)

the dip did come, 70 cents 2 months ago.

Market repeat cycles

Nano is a great buy rn

So is Litecoin

So is Ethereum

Im all in Litecoin/Monero though

Theyre both $50 a pop and ive used Litecoin to buy acid from Canada.

Theres an actual market for those coins......sure Holo and Chainlink are great but I cant buy goods with those tokens.

Youre crazy if you think Monero won't touch $500 and Litecoin won't hit $200 gaydad

I'm more of a Dash fan.

Hey its a pretty good coin too...i just like to stick with whats made me money in the past. Maybe I should look into it more

buying a coin with only 10% of the total supply in circulation makes me not wana touch this shitcoin with a 10ft pole

> completely ignorant of locks, trs and game theory

Monkey didn’t even see that the team recently locked 100m ~ tokens for over a year too; this was a recent update.

Unironically the next HOLO, PnDs don't have sustained high volume for weeks on end.

raiblocks was a revolution this piece of crap is just another erc20 token

It's not just an erc-20.

Good job not doing your research and missing out on a 40-80x though.

Nano is gonna do great things next run im pretty sure.

based and fropilled

Attached: fromo.png (300x300, 171K)

all this positive energy i see in every LTO thread.... just like every other shitcoin thread I noticed that is doing well

yea this shit gonna dump soon

Attached: 1543468407895.png (253x199, 6K)

i dont give a shit about lock ups. the total supply is the total supply. a year from now when the lockups are up they will begin dumping suppressing the price.

its simply supply and demand. brainlet

Attached: 0E98A91D-CE34-4318-8084-7CFEF92481B5.jpg (750x639, 278K)

invests in DISTRIBUTED ledger technology.

buys a coin that is UNEVENLY distributed with only 10% of total supply in circulation.

>knows a lot about game theory and tokenomics

go KYS

Attached: Whut+in+tardation+_ef8dd221936c03a484a1d29b04cb74fb.jpg (385x480, 56K)

lmaaooo i already thought this was ashitcoin but now that I know only 10% is distributed it should get promoted to one of the shittiest shitcoins.

$1 end of March /thread

plebbit still doesn't know

it's is 90% likely to be an all out scam, another eurotrash confido. only 10% circulating, team posts moon memes on their official twitter, bullshitting about "partnerships" like its still 2017, and the incredibly forced mumbai shit in street pajeetry among the shills on here, the absolutely nobodies in the team, the whole thing absolutely stinks

I made a lot of money on CHX and QNT but I'm staying the absolute fuck away from this. this will either be forgotten completely in 2 months or will have outright exit scammed

ME SO HORNY

Attached: kek.gif (320x192, 1.15M)

how can i stop loss at idex or binance ??

don't forget its out since 2014 and still only on the shittiest of shit pajeet exchanges.

Youre not going to get to buy in cheaper rakesh

supply information and contracts are publicly available...

New ATH. Getting read for another breakout. kek.

Attached: strong hands.jpg (960x7413, 966K)