Shill me your low cap token that isn't any of the following:

LTO, RLX, HQT, or any of the other ones that have been constantly shilled.

There's got to be yet another gem that Biz can find. After following these past couple biz calls, i'm hungry for MOAR GAINZ

Attached: chrome_2019-02-06_19-13-35.png (770x599, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hotbit_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swarm - SWM

at the literal bottom.

twitter.com/Hotbit_news

everyone knows what happens on hotbit.

strap the fuck in user

>and queue the FUD

don't be a bottom feeder, you fucking trailer trash.
BTC and ETH are the next 100x

Grow up. No need whatsoever to draw a penis shape. You might think it's edgy as fuck, but it isn't.

Daostack (GEN)

Chill, just found it on the web.

>Swarm
scam

Nash Exchange, NEX.

Exchange launches 3/31

Not on CMC, but sitting around #90

aergo is rising as we speak

COMMERCEBLOCK

NETWORK LAUNCH MARCH

TOKENISATION OF ASSETS and SECURITIES by companies and institutions ON BITCOIN NETWORK VIA SIDECHAINS

ALREADY WORKING WITH CLIENTS ON TESTNET, WILL BE REVEALED AFTER NETWORK LAUNCH..BACKED BY COINSHARES

THIS IS HOW BITCOIN REACHES ALL TIME HIGH...ASSETS LEVERAGING BITCOIN NETWORK

Attached: CBTnew.png (1287x491, 149K)

hyperquant

oh hey cuck

That's not a low cap.

Can you not read? I clearly said excluding HQT

solve.care

top volume in bittrex, gonna be yuge

+1
bought me a nice back of solve last week after token unlock dump

AION - 100x return this year

Blockmesh (BMH) 500k mc

Attached: 6292B500-2278-4D2D-8D3E-39A5BA44CC9E.jpg (750x1007, 427K)

UBT and RTE. ez

obviously nimiq - there are so many projects on the go, the msot active Discord for any coin I have ever seen, easiest for normal moms to get started, easiest payment method built into the cache of your browser, GPU resistant mining, the fucking market cap is under 3 million, and they just finished their Rust re-write of the core enabling more efficient large nodes and mining pools

for some reason it's just not pumping - this is easily the best contender for a new payment system

Attached: NIMIQ.gif (600x581, 1.3M)

you have to go back

Attached: 1539788894020.png (1816x1432, 3.44M)

SyncFab (MFG)
Microcap of $350k
Working product and blockchain network already set up in testnet.
DApp 3.0 expected to be released soon.
Mainnet expected end of Q1.

Concept is solid.

Fuck those fuckers forever. Put 4.5k into this shit during ico. Sold for around 100bucks.

Never want to see that name again.

triggered by penises?

As opposed to every other cryptocurrency and token in the market? We're in a bear market. Everything from last year is down from ATH. The only difference though is that companies and projects that continued to function and develop during the bear market are now yards ahead.

Also, the bottom was reached at a 250k mcap. The only way now is up.

I seriously considered puting 10 Eth in Nimiq but went in Aergo instead. If tokens are not dumped at a loss, it will be a x2-x3 in weeks, people will Fomo because they will feel it is the next pumping low cap of the month. I may still get some Nimiq very soon.

NKN

Bait

x2 on this. I know it has been shilled by biz, but it hasn't had a proper run yet. Though it has been creeping up nicely and volume has gone 100x from the low in dec. You can't be given a fairer warning that this thing is going to explode.

Jow Forums in a nutshell

*Israel has no right to exist