Mini-whale here, 100btc to your best shill. MUST be under 100m cap, and have at least 10k daily volume. No tokens...

Mini-whale here, 100btc to your best shill. MUST be under 100m cap, and have at least 10k daily volume. No tokens, sorry faggots. Post with the most (you)s on it wins... May the odds be ever in your favor.

Attached: Annotation 2019-02-23 203618.jpg (142x144, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studentcoin.uk/
twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1098843973794189312
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gifto/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/u-network/
coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH
medium.com/thenewinternet/should-you-buy-skycoin-ac1200d8bb8c
youtube.com/watch?v=BnDdZNioXFc
youtube.com/watch?v=uHLClohbKrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your rules, buy link

Attached: sheeeeit.png (386x386, 240K)

Chx. Easily.

You

NKN of course.

Why not just donate that btc to this poor student instead? ;)

1KXhzfG7aG1ShgeS6ork9tWGg9hKrPVmzy

Attached: image.png (982x111, 13K)

Based

The only reason you want a coin under a 100 m market cap is for higher reward.

But every coin in the market thats under a 100 m does not have as high reward as LINK. Its the problems those coins are trying to solve will never be as worth much as the oracle problem

By invest in LINK, you have higher reward, because of how much increase projected market cap it has. Also, you lose less money because the volume on LINK is bigger than sub 100 market cap shitcoin

But pajeet, you tried so hard to gain admittance to Mumbai Municipal Potty Training Academy of the Arts. Don't be modest.

and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

nice

That's a pretty good shill desu

This, poorstudentcoin will moon hard eoy.

I actually switched all of my coinmetro holdings into coss earlier this week

kek, there's a coin for everything it seems
studentcoin.uk/

HQT is the next Quant/LTO/Own 10x

Privatix

Uses the word shill but is in fact a shill larping with the promise of riches. How ironic. Your wife doesn't happen to be Alanis Morissette by any chance

That's some pretty good ROI

FOMO3D

NETWORK LAUNCH MARCH

TOKENISATION OF ASSETS and SECURITIES by companies and institutions ON BITCOIN NETWORK VIA SIDECHAINS

ALREADY WORKING WITH CLIENTS ON TESTNET, WILL BE REVEALED AFTER NETWORK LAUNCH..BACKED BY COINSHARES

THIS IS HOW BITCOIN REACHES ALL TIME HIGH...ASSETS LEVERAGING BITCOIN NETWORK

Attached: cbbb.png (310x156, 15K)

Unironically surprised to see this here. Smart post

This imho

Newfags shying away from it because it already 2x-ed but little do they realize it's going to 10x

Finally I see somebody on this board that isn't a complete fucking retard

K ill let this run for another 15 minutes until all the votes are in, post wallet for tip if its a coin I pick. No link in my portfolio, sorry buddy no link tips...or bsv... req....qnt.... or btt... like post a wallet that is a coin humans acutally use if you want a fucking tip, dont make it a pain in the asshole. lol 2 more shots if it breaks 4,200. Keep me posted! :)))))

Attached: 1550197997198.png (500x500, 548K)

I'll send you 10 bucks if you post a timestamped picture with a sharpie in your asshole

This user is BASED especially after the collapse of SUB and MYST

I used to be heavily invested in KuCoin since I like the idea of dividends. Unfortunately their exchange hasn't gone anywhere in fucking forever. Late 2018 I found out about coss and decided to invest in them instead. It's been slow, but at least they have been making a lot of progress and eclipsed KuCoin which really surprised me, so I've got a good feeling about coss

SWM you rich faggot.

>Swarm’s stated goal is to “double the private equity industry from $2.5 trillion to $5 trillion in the next five years.”

>ALSO

twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1098843973794189312

You know what happens on HotBit user.

Strap the fuck in.

also 22% ROI on masternodes

Attached: swm.png (1200x1200, 68K)

0x023440BA509BDF199D174DEb088D2780d1b37Ddf

doing the math here.......
that's about $37,500 for $5,200 a year which means the ROI is about 13.8%
I would assume you got yours much cheaper than the current price after looking at its history

MAN - MATRIX

>0x023440BA509BDF199D174DEb088D2780d1b37Ddf
Kek pajeets have no discipline, even when they're trying to shill scams

MTL metal is on the edge of breakout. It is ranked 30th on apple i store and got 40k users these last two months. it has 15million market cap and low supply so it should be easy for whales to manupilation the price up. Undervalued.

kucoin has been changing almost too much, what you talking about? Oh you are just shilling,

>May the odds be ever in your favor
Aaaaand I'm out. Wanted to tell you about a real gem but fuck this gay line blew it. Idc about your money, it will moon without you.

I don't want any money, OP. Do yourself a favor and look into HQT.

Anyone accepting money is a dirty pajeet and you don't want to buy any of whatever they're shilling.

Kucoin is a shitty exchange ran by chinks

Yeah man, I don't like their delisting nonsense.
They have some rare coins. I like the eth pairs.
I want to switch to full on dex but the liquidity on most is fucking terrible.

VIBE

VR is going to essplode

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gifto/

>No tokens
>unironically wants to buy another useless monero/ltc/btc/eth fork
stay poor, cuck

This was my first thought as well

Rlc pls.

Hyperquant is the answer.

Thank you.

Attached: 1549491420196.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

NIX user. 9.4m cap with working products, ghostnodes which help the network run swaps to privatize any current blockchain. They have implemented Lpos successfully which is a breakthrough. You can enter smart contracts with other individuals that will stake a pool, but there is no trust needed being backed by smart contracts. The team is constantly releasing new software and very transparent. It is very under the radar but is a solid team working hard to bring something totally new to the crypto sphere.

You should buy TRTL, they will have a AMA on Gpumining subreddit and will skyrocket after the publicity, although I could recommend waiting for a while since the price pr TRTL has risen alot today.

This..

UUU Coin
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/u-network/

Market Cap
$1,806,254 USD
431 BTC
10,950 ETH
Volume (24h)
$82,925 USD
19.78 BTC
502.73 ETH
Circulating Supply
6,269,598,566 UUU
Total Supply
10,000,000,000 UUU

The choice is yours friends, discourse I bought 60k worth back when it was around 25 sats now back to 7 sats but can always return up with a little human price action.

load up on TAB before binance dex coop is announced

NKN

ShareRing. Unironically it's probably the best project on the market, listed on DX exchange recently.

the project is to create a platform for the sharing and rental economy. Theyve got several advantages to encourage a provider to join up with them, including built in peer to peer KYC, so only the merchant and the renter have a person's ID, which means that fraud and charge backs is avoided. Some other advantages include extremely low fees compared to the industry averages, more business is brought to these providers since they're listed on a platform with other users (like booking.com brings users to hotels)

App launch is at the end of March, so very close.

They've got some really cool partners, such as live group (10k eftpos machines around Australia and 10% of Australian taxis) who will accept SharePay in all their eftpos machines and taxis. They're also partnered with Toyota for car sharing, keaz which is a well established white label service for car sharing, DJI drones in Australia.

This project has some of the best adoption and user numbers in crypto and it hasn't even fully launched yet. This is the only company in crypto that I know of which will have actual revenue.

Attached: download (9).jpg (104x104, 2K)

Nkn

POE

not going to shill because DYOR cuck.

This is bullshit, but I might get some good tips out of it.

BMH btw.

Buy it or don't. I'm gonna go 100x on this.

Based

Nav Coin
It's a PoS coin, with some real infrastructure projects like Community Fund and shit. But that's not the point. By staking it now, you'll be able to participate in airdrop of new token from same devs, airdrop proportional to amount you stake. So apart from stake reward in Navs, you'll get some moonshot shit in some time.

Good coin sir, and I'm not pajeet veinshilling it.

relax my fren

Attached: relax.png (607x277, 16K)

Nerva (XNV)
Highly experimental and high risk coin.
Aims to be GPU and pool resistant for a maximum of decentralization and so far it works.
Next fork will have uncle mining, a new version of bulletproofs and Ledger support.

Attached: Zi6jc35.png (300x300, 21K)

XSN

Partnered up with LTC to help on Lightning tech just recently
Low marketcap
Supported by Ledger, XEEDA, and Trezor
Cold staking with TPOS
Got their own multi currency wallet on the way
DEX run on masternodes up and running Soon
Got their own staking platform

As soon as they get listed on a better exchange (Soon) its gonna EXPLODE

Attached: 20181101_120530.png (1550x1436, 2.89M)

We all know OP is larping since it's not hard to shill your coin, reset your IP address, and then sit in the thread and reply to your own post hundreds of times, but I'm posting this pic anyway so other anons reading the thread can see since Dero posters have been pretty quiet for the past few months.

Attached: derochart.png (2192x1865, 355K)

SyncFab (MFG)
Microcap of $350k
Working product and blockchain network already set up in testnet.
DApp 3.0 to be released soon.
Mainnet end of Q1.

This

Attached: gin.png (648x299, 253K)

NKN. 14 mil cap, mainnet in June. 7000 nodes in public testnet, CEO is co-founder of Onchain and wrote the codebase that NEO/ONT/ELA all use, closely advised by Whitfield Diffie and Stephen Wolfram, bittrex/upbit just recently listed and binance is just a question of when (was previously on the community vote).

Just look at that chart, particularly the recent volume, and tell me one reason you wouldn't go all in.

Attached: nkn.png (934x441, 46K)

>Mini-whale
no such thing

coinexchange.io/market/VSX/BTC

Just give it to the first person to get trips.
Or maybe give 50% to the first person to get trips.
25% to the next, 12% to the next.. and so on, that'd be quite funny to watch.

hahahaha

Apollo
Sharding and dex exchange this quarter

Why the haha?

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH

>not buying TRUE
>Shorting Okex
No wonder you're poor

Neo

This

Kek literally free money

Anything besides tron op

BAT

Good luck doing this without giving up your personal info to OKeX

The KYC on OKeX is a joke, user. Just google "Korean" or "Chinese" ID and use the 6+ page...first ones are taken. Will 100% get you approved...some people

Btc and eth and link

Skycoin $SKY - best way to start your research is on this medium article
medium.com/thenewinternet/should-you-buy-skycoin-ac1200d8bb8c

This is the most undervalued crypto comparing to what they have and will accomplish.

>muh browser plugin token
Fucking idiot

Unironically taking advice from biz kek

Bless your cotton socks lad

Eth going 200 tonight

BTT is probably got one more leg up

Universa

Nice just dropped 10eth

8M$ MC
Coin
Ex ath 13$/token
0.19 cents

HARDWARE to solve blockchain scalability problem.

Same revolution as ASICS mining for btc
youtube.com/watch?v=BnDdZNioXFc

You won’t stop this
Vitalik won’t
Mainnet sept2018. Already 5000 tps
Faster than EOS
youtube.com/watch?v=uHLClohbKrc

Fastest blockchain and this is only the first step
More secure
More decentralized: More nodes (already 150)
Big DApps about to launch in 2019

Kucoin has real volume, and delisting is important.

Attached: 2d2e1a3da6f2d6a9b491c725eb16be22.png (550x550, 123K)

THIS IS A SCAM FAKE TOKEN CHECK THE CONTRACT

Anything not suggested here

Btc hitting 5k today

Maybe BAT the creator made JS

Just went all in on ethereum kek

Link is obv choice