How to literally make money from nothing

>The new Australian bank notes (pictured) only have one serial number on them which makes this practical
>The law for damaged bank notes in Australia states that if a note has 80% of more of its surface area remaining it is worth full value.
>Banks have tools to measure this in branch and regularly exchange notes this way. (Source: I work for the largest bank in Australia)

What you do:

>Get 6 separate notes and and cut a piece out of each form a different part of the note
>glue/tape/connect these parts together to create a new note
>you started with 6 notes and now have 6 notes with more than 80% surface area and one you have created which is legal tender
>exchange notes at banks & other financial institutions or deposit into an account
>repeat

Any questions?

Attached: fifty-dollar-note.jpg (700x302, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/l/2018/02/50-dollar.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you're a jew, or you're going to prison for fraud.

This is the opposite of Jew if you think about it.

>only have one serial number on them
What do you mean? Each one doesn't have a unique serial?

The older generation of notes have a serial number printed twice on the note on different parts of the note which makes it difficult when making a new note. You might end up with two different serial numbers on the note you make.

The newer generation of notes only have the serial number printed once, so you just need to make sure you don't cut through the serial number and you're square.

Not even the new note. This is the new note.

edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/l/2018/02/50-dollar.jpg

How can you never cut through a serial number and turn 6 notes into 7. Either the 7th note wont have a serial or you are retarded.

Yeah you are correct I have the wrong image.

This. OP is a literal brainlet.

You cut around the serial number, it's not difficult. You literally cut a different section out of each note then put them together to create a new one.

Every note needs a unique serial number, sweetie.

imagine thinking this would work. sigh nice larp attempt

You can literally cut out the serial number of a note right now and as long as there is more than 80% of it there it is legal tender.

See pic, each part is cut from a separate note.'

I know you're probably american and you need a serial number on a number for it to be legal tender but that's not the case here in Australia.

Attached: note.png (552x289, 6K)

AUSTRALIAN NOTES DO NOT NEED TO HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER ON IT FOR IT TO BE LEGAL TENDER

BADLY DAMAGED/CONTAMINATED banknotes may have:
- significant damage that casts doubt on their authenticity or value.

These banknotes must be returned to the Reserve Bank for assessment and may not be worth full face value.
Contaminated banknotes must be placed in a bag. Write the details of the contaminant on the outside.

Good luck with your scam bro "um here's 7 legit notes all sticky taped together, nothing suss it's worth $350 lmao"

What's the largest bill you guys have and does this still work with that?

They have two serial numbers on them.

Source: I'm literally looking at one right now.

You're so fucking retarded. That script you copied from the RBA site is referring to badly damaged notes which means less than 80% of it remains or they are covered in shit or something, that is the only reason you would have to take them to the RBA. I work in a bank and we change incomplete notes every fucking day. Thanks for wishing me good-luck this has netted me ~$6000 since the notes were released last year.

I just thought I'd share this to help people make a few hundred bucks Jesus.

I use fifties.

New ones don't, that would be one of the older generations.

So you literally hand the bank teller a bunch of cut up 50s? And they just say OK that's fine?

Is this how Craig Wright funding BSV?

Attached: 1547563252960.png (1111x597, 523K)

If a note that is made up of 6 sticky taped pieces with no serial number is acceptable it would work. I very much doubt that it would be exchanged for a fresh note on the spot. I don't work at a bank, but if someone handed me that i'd tell em to get fucked.

Do it at separate branches.

I would expect any person to. That's why I seal them with glue instead of tape which is almost unnoticeable to the naked eye

Oh, you were serious about this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 16.40.16.png (2174x1618, 661K)

>when you cut up 6 $100 bills in order to make a 7th and the bank teller looks at the shitty ass scotch-taped grade 2 art project you call money, and says "sorry sir, these cut up pieces of paper are worthless"

t. brainlet

Attached: 1D25226B-DC18-49DB-89CB-9C5043DCA7A0.png (1050x930, 33K)

>"B-but the central bank said it's good as long as 80% of it is still present! Y-you have to take it!"
>spaghetti falls out of pockets

God damn it why won't one of you just take my bait

>Jokes on you! I'm only pretending to be retarded!

Imagine being that sad

hahahahah op rekt

>I-i-its just bait

nice try op. have fun in court

>shilling an anonymous vietamese celery forum to destroy currency

hopefully those $50's can be used to persuade Tyrone into sparring your anus.

JUST FUCKING GET WORK YOU STUPID COMMUNIST HIPPIES.

This post took work, its certified capitalism

Wtf op I just tried this and now I'm going to jail

Attached: 7D70EE0D94904861AB3704D500E7CE7B.png (890x905, 112K)

Jews used to be hung for passing gold coins that they had clipped the outside edges off of, that's why even today there is the texture added around the outside edge of many coins.
Your basically a coin clipping Jew.

Lol they are looking stupid. Here have a better one.

Attached: 1548906129448.jpg (600x299, 54K)

Who is niggernose on the monopoly bill? Looks fucking ridiculous, almost as bad as the euro bills.

lol OP on suicide watch

>>you started with 6 notes and now have 6 notes with more than 80% surface area and one you have created which is legal tender
But that one isn't an intact note is it.

Crikey!

Attached: 900dollarydoos.jpg (716x356, 69K)

at the end you still have one note missing its serial number
you could i suppose argue that it was an accident, but who knows whether the bank will replace it

OP going to learn to suck cocks in jail.

in other words, you're driving all over town to make $50. let's be highly generous in our assumptions:
- cutting and taping all 7 notes takes you 15 minutes
- each visit takes you 10 minutes
- each trip from bank to bank takes you 5 minutes
with 7 notes, you spend 2 hours and you get $50
$25/hour, minus gas and car depreciation. also assuming banks don't mind a guy coming in every day with taped bank notes
committing fraud for the sake of making under minimum wage
you're possibly the dumbest criminal of all time

OP btfo

only an australian would be such a fucking loser as to report a fellow australian for getting ahead

its the main reason why I left that shit hole. be a good goyim and cuck for the australian government, otherwise someone might make some money out of a good idea and i'll miss out!!!!