I saw a guy doing this at Atlanta Airport. Do people do this unironically?

I saw a guy doing this at Atlanta Airport. Do people do this unironically?

Attached: indians-fan-butt-censored.jpg (610x777, 427K)

how exactly is this business and finance related?

Wrong board, JANNIES get this lad out of here

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-113303.png (1080x1920, 1.12M)

pretty chad honestly

Butters style

feels good man

Based

woah that native american caricature is pretty racist man it's 2019

fuck you and jannies

sage

That's a Indians jacket idiot what a dumb larp kys

staged
there is fuckin woman in there in on the fun

my brother does this and he is disabled.
never seen anyone do this irl aside from him.

my cousin used to do this when he was little. not sure if he still does

yeah in Ohio (where OP pic was taken) it's a pretty normal thing to do at urinals. Never thought it was weird until I started doing it out of state

dude...stfu rofl.

Attached: tenz.gif (220x239, 358K)

can confirm this is standard practice in ohio. must be where that dude is from. at home i feel uncomfortable is me and my buddies aren't bare ass when peeing

I only saw this happen when I spent a week in Cleveland

Confirmed this only happens in Cleveland

So glad I got out of nigville Atlanta. Grew up in that place and watched it slowly go to shit, saddest fucking thing ever. Any liberal who thinks they are helping America by pushing this diversity bullshit should be forced to take a stroll through Atl after dark

Someone needs to shop a smug pepe

Off-topic reply. Reported.

sometimes I do this totally drunk to show my alpha status (210 lb, 6'5)

its best when you also make loud grunts and guttural moans while pissing and casually walk over to sink to wash with your dick still out only slowly pulling pants up and staring down everyone in there

Off topic reply, reported

One of the tards at my high school used to do this, funny af when you’re high at 8am desu senpai

i only do this if i feel i have to fart too

feels good man

>search: sergey, grindr
isnt this the same one of the guy who had the thing but he forget where?

Ive only ever seen disabled people do this at a publuc stall. If im in a stall alone i might pull my pants down past my butt if im feeling bloated.

Dude in my class does this. He's not mentally disabled but feels like it, lmao

2nd June 2019? How?

i heard, that retards are tough by - mainly woman - how to piss. the woman apparently think this is a good idea and the retard never reconsiders.

Attached: Where+are+your+brainlet+images+fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

what a chad

There was a kid in my elementary school that did this every time and everyone called him 'the show', thanks for reminding me OP

Looks like your standard Cleveland ankle shackler to me

This is what happens when you grow up without a father figure in your life.

Women think they can be both mom and dad. They can't teach their son how to piss in a public bathroom though.

Airports are where businessmen go. Pissing with your pants down is a show of dominance, OP is a pleb who doesn't recognize a high power executive when he sees one.

I know you have no friends to share this with but this is a business and finance board can you please go fuck yourself. Thank you for your understanding lonely fren.

Framecel

Attached: original pepe.jpg (320x412, 47K)