THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEGINNING OF THE GOLDEN BULLMARKET YOU FUCKING RETARDS. GET IN NOW

Bitcoin will be going to $100,000 by end of 2021. This is not a drill. You will never be able to purchase an entire Bitcoin again in your entire life. You will regret this decision forever. We have bottomed out at ~$3,000 for 4 months. That bottom cannot be broken. It is a power bottom. Lightning Network works and Bitcoin can scale. Just Google Youtube videos of it if you haven't used it yourself. BCash is dead. You will wagecuck and suck corporate cock for the rest of eternity if you do not enter now. Vishnu was found in Bitcoin blockchain. The halvening is approaching in 2020 and the bullmarket always precedes halvenings (see the last two). Everything is pointing toward a clear bullmarket. Everything is so clear. I want to jump and laugh at the faggots who still don't understand this financial and technological revolution. We made it.

Attached: 1528937204_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Sminem
Boy
Cool !
Thank you
For
The Golden Bull !

youre wrong about this being the bottom, but youre right about 100k: Mid-2022. So good job.

but what about my LINK? I have toiled long and hard to get my LINK, ther are like my kids at this point, can;t let them go..
T. 100% LINK

>power bottom
kek try googling that one

we hit the power bottom. hard and strong. for 4 months. where do you think the bottom is? at what price would you dip your cock?

not so fat

Attached: 1549442007319.jpg (600x431, 49K)

>By 2021
That's highly conservative, OP. Probably end of this year.

i would say the giant cock of the bitcoin market hangs down to $3,500 after that it hits the water of the toilet because it hangs too low

That's what 6k fags thought. Not much lower, somewhere between $1800-2300, but alts will take a bigger -% hit.

Thank you, sminem!

>All this baseless gesticulating based your fee-fees
Any body that was going to sell would have sold already, and at a smaller loss.
The general sentiment in the game now is , even if you want to sell, wait a few more weeks and sell when it's higher.

even if you want to sell, wait a few more weeks and sell when it's higher.

Which is exactly why we haven't hit the bottom yet you incel fuck. These 20% chasers are going to dump us under 3k.

>in the next scene the smug bobo will be rekt by golden bull's shotgun
pic strongly related. 50k EOY

making a lot of assumptions there bub. I'm not going to waste my time explaining to a brainlet like you why it's going to range there, I guess you'll just have to watch.

>Lightning network works and will be used by twatter.
>Chainlink mainnet comes online within a month
>Samsung Galaxy S10 will have a Crypto wallet
>Fidelity offering crypto investment services
>Hedge funds are now getting into Crypto
>OTC Services have some of the highest volume they've ever seen
>Record long positions opened.

I could go on and on and on. You have to be a 10 IQ retarded nigger brainlet to not be all in on BTC we bull now and we're gonna shoot for the moon faster than ever.

Epic thread

Attached: green2.gif (409x230, 3.14M)

Vishnu? Explain

Over 6bn in crypto imagine thinking we need new money to make it goys

sanjay nagaraj is unironically satoj

Should I put all my monies into bitcoin? Its probably better than sitting in a bank eh?

Also, can someone explain to a noobyass what the halvening is?

Why would people sell that low? Not saying you're wrong or anything. The only way I can see it going that low is if whales fuck with the price

Your wealth goes in half, buy at 2k.

Attached: 1549465313565.png (575x550, 120K)

I already contacted Lambo to pre-order 3 Huracan, each in a different color. This is gonna be glorious.

are whales going to pump alts first or are they done accumulating BTC?

Based

That's nice but where are the proofs?

Attached: 1470892052189.jpg (542x574, 136K)

Cat 4 chimpout in Venezuela

Antshare vibes!