I'm banned from /pol: for another 6 hours so had to write this before I blacked out

I'm at a bar wearing my "make America Straight" again hat but nobody sees it.

I hear the 4 whites and 1 white whore talking. And I hear one of them talking about "white privilegee"

I then turn around and say white privilege doesn't exist. The onions boy laughs. I then say..... whites created this country. He laughs and the I say..... are there any spic or Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence? No answer. I then say.can you name me any 1st world society that is hispanic, African, or Muslim?

That's when the Hispanic bar owner kicked me out.

Then the anti white guy says I like your hat dude. And I said yeah I don't like fags and your a homo lover.

Attached: IMG_3346.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

top bantz mate

everyone stood up and cheered

Autistic and unhelpful to the cause
You're effectively an SJW of the right, deploying these scorched earth tactics

>4 posts in and nobody has yet posted a single smug pepe in tuxedo toasting

Also I'm a link holder

You know the personality and attitude that you see on Jow Forums is just a meme right? You aren't actually supposed to act like the hive-mind of pol or any other board in real life? Haha right?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA FUCKING BASED

IM going to find a way to kill you somehow. Because I was standing up for whites and you are giving me shit

This is all true I'm not fucking with you. I'm literally at a bar defending the white race against whites. And got thrown out by a spic.

Give one single reason of why not.
Do you need to censor yourself in real life ?

cringe

Attached: EB0B6FB6-F6D4-467D-B72C-BAB35B4FDF13.jpg (500x637, 37K)

You're lucky you only got kicked out you bigoted piece of filth. Go fuck off with your white supremacist bullshit.

You're not supposed to go to bars for political discourse, you go there to get laid. Get a life OP.

>thinking this is real
retard non-white spotted

You can't be a link holder and not be a white supremacist. So go fuck yourself white boy

Fuck off back to Jow Forums poorfag

Attached: 1541651625331.jpg (1231x930, 175K)

cringe x2

Attached: 3FCE3384-D35A-4375-827C-17A93CA690F0.jpg (884x1024, 73K)

Nice job. If you're gonna sperg might as well go all out

Attached: 1410852104057.jpg (869x960, 194K)

Im 36 dude. I don't have much functional sperm left in my
Body. I had my fun the last 17 years. My literal goal is to get rich off link and then find multiple white and half white chicks on tinder and pay them to have my children.

Who is that one guy from France who got 600
Women pregnant while visiting Africa. I want I do 1/10th what he did.

Imagine having this pic saved to your computer and thinking it supports your points when you post it

Attached: 1482963764808.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Check'd.

Also you need to have tact if you ever wish to accomplish anything when dealing with people. Most people are overly sensitive babies and if you think that you can just say whatever you want and people have to accept what you say because you are right then you will never influence anybody. If you truly believe in something then you need charm and you need to be agreeable with people to be given any credit for your thoughts.

checked
homos get wrecked

Attached: IMG_2295.jpg (220x220, 15K)

Jow Forums is full of literal boomers with jobs, instead of millenial cryptocucks. I guarantee the average net worth on Jow Forums is higher than Jow Forums