Jow Forumscoin

Anyone here ever made a crypto or a token?
I did a crypto fork in 2013, it never reached mainnet cause financial side of the team did not paid me for two months, so the project stopped cause I was the only techie.
I’m biting my nails cause many shitforks pumped hard.

So I was thinking:
How about a Jow Forumscoin?
We have boomers, we have shillers, we have techies, we have connections.
How does it sounds?
We need an economical model that works and incentives to people to join, we have plenty of pro shillers, we have pajeets, we have chads, let’s make it fren!

Attached: 92ACAD2C-2CDB-49ED-A2C0-BDE2A55C0E22.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minuteinbox.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds good, you're already experienced in this.
You do the work, give me the money, it'll go great.

How bout holding a certain amount gives Jow Forums signals for random shitcoins?

waves blockchain -> ez token creation with one click also smart contracts are possible and mass airdrops

No one here pays anything, but to start we need a chink level whitepaper and some good graphics.
I can give free hours to the project if other people are willing to join forces

Jow Forums made Niggercoin but it never got listed on Exchanges

That was expected...
We need a crypto that normies will love, so that they will happily buy our heavy bags, and it should work pretty decently.

I can do the text of the whitepaper with nice technical buzzwords, just gotta find a good idea for a coin and agree on it, someone else do the graphics, someone the wallet, and someone the website

Isn't LINK already Jow Forums's crypto?

[email protected]
It’s a temp email from minuteinbox.com

Let’s start the party

faggots i made a shitcoin back in 2017 i don't think that it could be lucrative to make a shitcoin now unless we have a big army of faggots shilling it.
If you are interested i could share the smartcontract to airdrop the coins.

kek we made a google form and some faggots entered their private keys instead of their wallet

if you need inspiration look into bomb token and bitcoinhex, they both have strong pumpamentals,

sold 300 bomb for half eth couple weeks ago, if i had waited i could have got 2 eth for free.

email sent from [email protected]

>i don't think that it could be lucrative to make a shitcoin now

bombtoken

or maybe create a private telegram channel that would be simpler to communicate

I want into this boat. I could be a filler for the group. although I can't do anything and don't have any skills, but with my existence I make the company bigger. the bigger the better rite?

I charge 1 eth per day

There have to be faces behind the project, we should make a fake chink team, there are so many chinks with the same name no one will bother to find out if we really exist

this

> make a private telegram
> build a team of autists
> website
> whitepaper
> SHILL
> SHILL
> SHILL
> SHILL

graphic designer, I can contribute.

we were talking about this in another thread, we can pull it off easily.

t. serious webdev not pajeet jquery shit
[email protected]

There was an erc tokens bizcoin nad WJX.
And NGR on waves but that was delisted

need something with a normie name not something obviously bizesque

nobody has to know it's a coin we did, we need to stay lowkey.
I have a massive twitter account (+Telegram) to shill the coin

[email protected]

think about it: what attracts boomers, people who fomo the most, a false sense of security

SecureCoin
kek

the only use i can contribute to this project is shilling this coin on my ig acc with shit ton of followers

>we need to stay lowkey
agree

Let's get cracking then
discord gg/mTG8Km

yeah you're not stampeding to join the channel, I'll go AFK for a bit to get some shit done and get back and make people admin

>discord gg/mTG8Km
what a massive faggot you are...

kys

last chance to become a janny before I fuck off to take care of some IRL shit

we'll probably need to do more rounds of recruitment with how things are going, not a problem

dont visit that shit its malware

sage

Anyone got the use of that system that generates face images?
Can't really underestimate the autism of folk researching things.

there's also a 4chn which is listed on tradesatoshi

0xBTC is a biz scam coin

Fuck I hold about 600 of them from shitposting rewards. It got delisted from cryptopia though.

>financial side of the team did not paid me.

Go away ranjeet

discordgg/mTG8Km

Link has been deleted
Here's a fresh one

>ramjeet
Nope, europoor student at the time, now in the internal device hacking team of a big tech company

>shitposting rewards
wow so you literally were a paid shill? How did that work? Through smart contracts?

It was actually a cool feature of chancoin. They had a bot giving rewards for posting here.

An user has already made biz coin and give 200 each for fr33 i dtill kept mine on a throw away wallet kek.

>WJX
>bizcoin
>niggercoin
>CUM
solid portfolio

I made an erc20 last week, PajeetCoin, it's fucking worthless