Is this hack finally being exposed as a fucking boomer hack who just applied common sense and got in at EXACTLY the...

Is this hack finally being exposed as a fucking boomer hack who just applied common sense and got in at EXACTLY the right times?

Attached: buffett.jpg (770x433, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/8/22/17716622/sec-business-wire-hack-stolen-press-release-fraud-ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you bought and held most big companies from the 70s onwards you'd be rich as fuck too

i've know for the last 10 years buffet is a terrible investor... hes only rich because he was given alot of money at the start of the stock marketboom. his investments over the last decade have been terrible.

He once was involved in a huge silver manipulation scam. That alone should tell you he does a lot more behind the scenes than just "got in early in boomer stocks".
What you guys are doing is called "major cope".

SSSSIPPPPPP yep

Attached: 1550788223803.png (750x563, 495K)

Buffett bought and sold Oracle for a single quarter. Whatever happened to value investing and holding for the long run.

Dude is playing a different game than the rest of us. He doesn't care about growth stocks, dude is 88, he plays the dividend game because if he buys up billions in stock than those dividends come out in the millions.

Was he ever young?

Warren Buffet is someone who bought ETH in Jan 2017. Cashed out Jan 2018. And bought back in Jan 2019. And will cash out Jan 2021.

His investments in Kraft and Heinz have recently gone to shit. I feel Warren buffet is the go to guy for people who no nothing about stocks. For me Peter lynch is a better example of a great investor. Although I always look back and it seems a lot easier to have picked a decent stock. Now days any great new stock in particular fields has the tendency to get bought out by massive companies such as amazon or Alibaba.

He bought Apple in Feb 2017; I saw how Apple was favoring shareholders over customers and was bearish about them back then. He's still up on Apple but lost $3.2B on the drop late last year

Why is it always silver?

If you read his old annual shareholder letters you’ll realize he was ahead of his time. However, valuation has gotten A LOT more competitive, and Berkshire might not be smarter than the markets anymore. Saying that he’s dumb is like saying computer scientists from 50 years ago were dumb because the computers they made are inferior to today’s computers.

Who should I fallow now then?

Clif High

If you want to learn about valuation I’d recommend watching Aswath Damodaran’s free lectures on YouTube. He’s great.

i dont get these people.
so he is 88 and has more money then he can spend.
what is his endgoal? does he want to build a giant fucking statue, create a country. build a spaceship
make a statue on the moon?
why is he trying to accumulate more. does he want to give his grandchildren a free life or is he gonna donate it all when he dies.
why not life stress free from now on

Silver is affordable enough so the plebs can buy in and you can dump on em.

Ian Balina

Attached: 9867.jpg (224x225, 6K)

He's addicted to it. He's done it all his life and besides from eating junk food it's all he's ever done. He hasn't even owned an expensive car.

Likely he's made so much just seeing the numbers move is more fun than it being money.

WE

>has more money then he can spend.
>what is his endgoal?

why do you play video games and collect imaginary XP points and in-game money?
it's exactly the same thing. after a certain point the dollar just became fun coupons for him, the stock market is his video game.

He has said he is going to donate it, but see
It's all he knows.

If I had so much money I would donate lump sums to biotech, anti aging research and some other fields.

WUZ

Daily reminder.

Attached: warren-buffett-net-worth-over-time.jpg (637x635, 47K)

He's successful because they have enough money to dca into profit you fucking retards.
He even wrote books about DCAing. Like literally told everybody how to and why you would.

What happened between 20 ans 26 and between 47 and 56?

Fuck I'm 22 and already 2 years behind.

Same.

He was bailed out in 2008. He wrote CDS credit default swaps against big banks and other assets that were fucked in 2008 because he wanted to collect premiums up front. If the govt did not bail out his companies he would have lost all his money. You can see evidence of this in 2008 because Berkshire’s credit rating blew out to junk status. He is an absolute fraud and the world will be better when he dies. He used to make money inside trading that is why he bought “business wire” so he had access to earnings releases and other financial news before the rest of the market.

Would short warren buffet. So yes op, guy is a dinosaur. He doesn’t understand anything in a modern technological world.

I would go all in on LINK

if you take 10'000 portfolio managers and let them pick up random stocks, you'll have a small percentage of them who will get lucky and think they are genius investors when it's just luck.

Thiel is the God tier investor. Private equity is where it's at.

you fags don't get it... he can no longer make mistakes, anything he buys a flock of drooling retards will buy after him pushing the price up and up and up immediately wallowing in a moronic confirmation bias. it's like a self fulfilling prophecy. he made a few good moves either by skill or luck and then his cult picked the slack up.

>he bought “business wire” so he had access to earnings releases and other financial news before the rest of the market.
theverge.com/2018/8/22/17716622/sec-business-wire-hack-stolen-press-release-fraud-ukraine