Substratum Insider Admits Paid FUD Against Skycoin

Holy fuck, SUB is imploding. Substratum Insider Admits Scamming and Paid FUD Against Skycoin

From plebbit: r/CryptoCurrency/comments/au0943/lost_94_of_my_capital_over_100k_mostly_due_to

"I'm ashamed to admit I was in a Substratum private insiders group where we actively fudded other coins and organized campaigns to try and damage Substratums competitors, especially SkyCoin. We were all treating it like a game, like a sports team as you say, where the goal is to defeat the opposing team. For us the main opponent was SkyCoin and we fudded them constantly on reddit and Jow Forums and twitter and even in their own telegram channels, just making stuff up and repeating it over and over."

"The thing is, it was so easy. Easy money. We would just brainstorm new fud ideas about SkyCoin each week and then each go off and post them on Jow Forums or on the SkyCoin telegram or whatever. We had big lists, like bullet points of fud that we'd spam into threads any time there was a positive discussion about SkyCoin, and it would disrupt the thread and everyone would be chasing their tails trying to refute all the fud.

One of the guys last year, he managed to get a recording of SkyCoin's CEO joking about insider trading and we edited the audio to make it sound really serious and then released it on twitter. Dozens of crypto news sites picked it up, and somebody even reported it to the SEC. It ended up crashing the SkyCoin price pretty badly. Even now lots of people still think there was insider trading happening, but it was all just bullshit we made up."

"The guilt is eating me up. I have done so many things I'm ashamed of over the last year. Honestly I probably deserved to lose this money. Karma. The things our group did to other projects, on social media channels, they were so dishonest. And we weren't even getting paid much to fud other coins, but every dollar I earned I just spent it on more Substratum tokens. Such a fucking waste of money, and a waste of a year of my life."

Attached: Justin-Substratum-Scam.jpg (1188x926, 185K)

Nice story. You don't need to be a substratum bagholder to see how much of a scam Skycoin is.

This is the same guy posting in r/cc back when he was still in the paid fud group.

Attached: Substratum-Paid-Fudder.jpg (2436x1876, 694K)

Yeah, a lot of coins have these private shill/fud groups. A mate was in the Sub one for a while, he said it was basically Justin Tabb and 30-40 of his trusted inner circle. SUB was always a scam but so are most erc20 tokens desu.

do you know anything about LINK that hasn't reached Jow Forums yet?

Subhumans on suicide watch hahaahahaahaa

The chad synth is unphazed

Already deleted. Sure is hard being a skycuk

What's already deleted?

NKN is better anyway

its the only one of these decentralised internet projects that should even exist. sub, sky, i think there was one more too, all of them most likely outright exit scams that won't exist in a year

Skycoin has been around for seven years. Why would it no longer be around next year?

This is the saddest Skycoin shill ever. Skycoin fuds itself

Lol, that reddit thread is getting a lot of traffic

More revelations

Attached: Substratum-Paid-Fudder-2.jpg (1656x684, 245K)

The truth is coming out

Attached: Substratum-Paid-Fudder-3.jpg (1650x544, 228K)

Ehm.. aren't those all very valid points?
>Sold Skyminers 10k a piece for a premined coin
>No consensus algo
>Sudo is toxic
>Coinhours are worthless
>ICOs are a bunch of worthless pieces of shit
Sudo really is a toxic little shit and they did sell skyminers that are worth maybe 200-500$ for 10k a pop (1btc if I remember correctly) whilst the coins are premined and sitting in dev wallets.

All that fud is already debunked here..... www.skyfud.com

Sounds like you’re just mad at Sudo, probably cos he banned you for fudding?

Fuck you fuck you fuck you

He did ban me. And although I'm not angry he's probably the most toxic living being I've come across.

Skyminer cost 2K and you’re guaranteed full return of that 2K within 24 months, on top of normal mining rewards.

There is a consensus algorithm, Obelisk, which is due to be launched later this year.

As for Sudo, well that’s just your opinion.

You sound angry

At least he did not fud LINK

Justin Tabb was always a scammy fuck, not surprised this shit was going on. Substratum was an obvious scam token from the start.

NKN = Building software on outdated hardware infrastructure and think that its gonna solve the OUTDATED _HARDWARE_ INFRASTRUCTURE PROBLEM

Hahahahahahahah its the same fucking fud from the same fucking guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 16.22.43.png (1061x728, 179K)

HAHAHAAHHAHAHA all of you faggots have let yourself be brainwashed by a filthy slav

Attached: insider.png (875x265, 82K)

Don’t bother to tell Jow Forums about this. Retards with half a brain will never be able to see beyond the market price action and make judgements objectively.

Not only retards. Even normal people wouldnt be able to see how Skycoin will dominate the world in the future.

Only very smart people can understand skycoin.

biz is too retarded to understand skycoin. They would rather circlejerk and wallow about in old failed pumps. Fuck them

The guy who made that reddit thread has been posting on there for over 7 years, if you look at his post history he used to post about trading and the housing market for years now, god damn. I guess it is real kek.

>Substratum vs Skycoin
lol