If there is some legitimately good normalfag advice, it's "fake it until you make it"...

If there is some legitimately good normalfag advice, it's "fake it until you make it". People respond positively to arrogance and success and as long as you portray this facade to people then you will experience more success than if you were skeptical, cynical, honest, meek or any of these other traits lauded as good. As long as people THINK you're being honest you Will succeed with and arrogant persona.

Also, do the complete opposite of "be yourself". I think it makes most sense to create your ideal character and act it out every day, every hour, every second. It shields you personally from criticism and failure or even personal relations. Your character is what you find ideal and it is most likely what others want to see as well.

All of this is considered antisocial behaviour but it seems to offer the highest chance of success.

Regardless, I'm going to try acting as my character and will report whether it is successful or not.

Attached: 1548255627195.jpg (626x787, 144K)

>All of this is considered antisocial behavior but it seems to offer the highest chance of success.

psychopaths and sociopaths can be really successful in a capitalistic system.

the only objection i might have is that you might end up turning into that if you act it up for long enough, or that you end up not knowing who the fuck you truly are.

but overall seems like good advice if you want to make it.

Give me one example where the persona of a psychopath helps you more than being a honest person.

13 months ago I made $12/hr. 12 months ago I started making 42K/yr. Now I'm waiting on a final offer expected to be in mid to upper 50s. I'm in the exact same job, doing the exact same shit. Fake it until you make it.

Embracing the personality of a self-interested psychopath. Presenting an honest facade.

>Hollywood
>business
>most YouTube personalities
>Instagram models
>professional athletes
>politics
>every person you've heard of and admire for their greatness
Can you give me and example where this isn't beneficial, beyond being caught?

First person to tell me "fake it till you make it" went to jail for statutory rape of a minor.

I'd rather kill myself than "fake it until I make it". Fuck off wage slave

No, but you will be caught and outted as a fraud. This is all terrible advice, OP.

Just like how celebrities go to prison when they kill people, your favourite athlete doesn't use drugs and your highschool bully will fail in life.

People with lots of power and influence can get away with it, but you can't gain power and influence by mimicking them as a pleb. The high school bully still lives in a trailer park. Your advice is still terrible.

I work within a FTSE top 50 company and can confirm. Those who are the most arrogant rise higher (and faster than anyone else), even though they're objectively less intelligent than others. If you're sincere or introverted... good luck.

>the bully lives in a trailer park
Ah. You're and idiot.

>People with lots of power and influence can get away with it
lol, and you think they were delightful human beings until they gained that power and influence?

major cope, the real world is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you described

>you're and idiot
poetry. no, the guy who bullied people at my high school lived in a trailer park then and he lives there still today. now fuck off with your shitty advice.

oh you were being sarcastic, disregard.

That was his point you fucking spastic, try reading the context.

often born with that power and influence. if you make it to their level as a pleb, you didn't fake a damn thing. you're the real deal.

based

Why don't you read some actual statistics on what happens to bullies vs what happens to victims after school.

It's almost as if bullies are strong and attractive people who have traits that will help them succeed in life while you are out studying PUA techniques.

just making more assumptions. and again, the bully from my high school still lives in a trailer park. try again.

>often born with that power and influence
[citation needed]

In my experience, those born into the upper class are far less arrogant than those who fought their way to get there. They have nothing to prove to anyone and don't have to throw their weight around, as opposed to the overcompensating pricks desperately trying to get into that position.

Then your experience has been vastly different from mine.

Sounds like you're based in the US, so your upper class system hasn't been established for as long as where I'm from (UK). Seems like there's a different attitude among the 'nouveau successful'. Good to gain a perspective from another culture.

That does explain a lot. Nobility in the U.K. has always seemed to be to me truly nobile. Am I right in assuming that?

Yeah, that advice will simply turn you into an asshole. The real secret is to do both, be the humble master.

T. real sociopath

It's certainly been the case in my experience, possibly as it's such a small island I think people are more conscious of reputation. There are bound to always be exceptions, but they mostly seem to act with the next few centuries in mind as opposed to wanting to stroke their own egos.

You have my envy.

I don't get to interact with them very often unfortunately - I work with mostly middle-class types who are largely insufferable in my opinion. They don't focus on building bonds; they just want to cut someone's throat in order to jump in their boots.

Maybe we'll be able to lift our way into nobility one day brother.

I hope you can. I just want to fuck off to a cabin in the mountains.

Tl:dr is you can't beat them with brains baffle them with bullshit.

I've done it and it works. Just don't overplay your hand.

>ITT the butthurt unsuccessful.