Reminder. The Bear Market is NOT OVER! Every time the Fear and Greed index goes above 60, it's a strong sell signal...

Reminder. The Bear Market is NOT OVER! Every time the Fear and Greed index goes above 60, it's a strong sell signal. Every time it has done so for the past year it has dumped hard within the following week or two.

Bulls are being fattened right now for the bears jaws. Make no mistake: this will be the MAJOR drop that will take your breath away at how fast it'll go down. This will be the capitulation that will see a new bottom formed (and likely our final low) by April or May.

If you are comfortably long already, be very nimble. I'm not saying to sell now, but you should be extremely careful when the Fear and Green index goes over 60. I don't know exactly when the rug will be pulled out from everyone, but probably in the next week or two.

Cap this. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: fear-and-greed-index.png (640x575, 27K)

yeah we know this for months but listen here you little cunt it's an extremely likely scenario we see $5k before that drop. so you are a bit early with the fudding. just get out of your shorts and see what happens!

Not shorting, have had a small position since 3500, not gonna sell till shit goes down. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised at topping out anywhere between here and 5000, but I think the lower end of the 4000s is more likely.

>Every time it has done so for the past year it has dumped hard within the following week or two

So you are telling me the price of BTC has gone down the last year? Wow, much insight.

>Bulls are being fattened right now for the bears jaws
I am happy you know the future user, otherwise this whole thing would be speculation.

kys

Nobody is actually buying this useless garbage

kys

Vindicated literally 10 minutes after this post. Kek.

BTC fair price is $infinite, so current price is cheap.

Attached: BTCfuture.jpg (1453x9996, 1.77M)

In the very long run, yes. But why by now when you can get 1.5 times much at a lower place? 3500 and below is accumulation levels. 3800 and above are sell zones.

speaking of sell zones. shits damping

we dumped out of the sell zone brainlet. if you haven't sold yet you missed your chance.

It is until it isnt then you lost the boat. TA is a meme.

Attached: NocoinersOnSuicideWatchXmasEdition.png (1652x3056, 1.76M)

All you had to do was listen

WRONG. Major trade deal with China ongoing, major peace deal with North Korea, all strong bullish signals. The market wont drop till the summer.

op is not talking about the stockmarket boomer

I don't acknowledge fake scam " crypto investing" I'm not 12 years old and too stupid to know what a real investment is.

OP was not a fag and called it.

no guarantees but we will be back at $3900 before the end of this day. this is not _the_ dip yet. far from it. we will have a go at $4200 usually 2 or 3 times before the market gives up and then it's fucking snap city.

Capped.

Nigga btc buying and holding on is launching on Fidelity next month. We big time now.

This already happened. Resistance held and it's dump time now, but the thing is it was a lower high, so it will also be a lower low this round.

>This already happened. Resistance held and it's dump time now
resistance is never tested once. that's all i'm saying. usually 3 but at least 2 times.

I am retarded, how do I interpret this data? Sell when it hits 60?

$3800 and going up?

Based. I cannot wait to see the 2022 compilation.

Thanks for helping. Please go die in a fire.