Mainnet next week

The first version of the Chainlink mainnet will be released during next week. Don’t miss out.
youtu.be/m_JBUr2p-rY

Attached: FB57272E-972D-400D-A582-557D5CDDCB26.jpg (1334x750, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfhtZ2bZd0g
coindesk.com/90-companies-join-ibm-and-maersks-blockchain-supply-chain
cointelegraph.com/news/saudi-arabia-completes-ibm-tradelens-pilot-for-cross-border-blockchain-trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

>>

Sell Chainlink and buy Komodo!
Chainlink is piece is shit benchod!
Komodo is chicken tika masala!

Attached: Komodo not scam sir.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Nice pasta faggot

It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all\-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all\-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

Look I’ll be honest and admit I've been fudding Link in different threads with pasta.
Truth is I’m a bitter Link bagholder who FOMOed in at over $1 before everything crashed but I started doubting its potential a long time ago.
There’s just no way this is going to $1000 or really anywhere.
All the price has done is dropped, dropped, dropped. Nobody is testing on Ropsten and there’s practically no awareness of this project.
Sergey gives the same uninspiring speech everytime and the fireside chat was a pile of fireside shat.
There’s not any technical people interested in Link, WTF!
I FUD it as a way to cope with losing so much money. Link has taken so much from me, don’t take my pasta FUD too. Please fellow Link Marine sympathize with me.
Link is probably going to be the end of me.

We are doing Keks work Fren

Attached: DODODO-DO.png (463x271, 149K)

Youre retarded I hope you lose more money

I only have 300k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 900k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 300k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Whats this based on OP?

Municipal Marmalade

You're not seeing the big picture. A lot of anons aren't.
Chainlink and ETH will be able to replace EVERYTHING. You're thinking of oracles on a big company scale. But oracles that are decentralized could be applied to anything, no matter how small. For example, a car that is rented based on some Dapp contract, who checks if the car is returned in good condition in the proper place? Oracles.
Someone buys a coffee at an automated store. Why don't we need employees anymore to ensure the automated system won't be abused? Oracles.
Link oracles with the presence of cameras everywhere that can be accessed by a decentralized network of oracles, and you don't need to hire anyone anymore for anything ever again.

The future will be horrible for wage slaves but LINK will run it.

>effortposting to pasta
Kek

>making mustafa mad

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

so many newfags

Burying the thread with pasta. Bullish signal here boys

Ok but when mainnet

>BTC $3800, LINK $0.45
>BTC $4200, LINK $0.46
>BTC $3800, LINK $0.41

Good times

Why is there no video of this with the Tyrone guy from Fiverr displaying fat Sergey on his monitor? The universe would be a better place.

Unironically this

Attached: 1551019898604.gif (474x374, 3.93M)

>replying to deep pasta

Ok I know this is old pasta, but: network usage will involve a lot of Link tokens changing hands from data purchasers to node holders—how much value will ETH capture from this?
Every Chainlink customer must hold ether for the network to function, right?

Bump for important info contained in here

You are missing the security aspect of a decentralized cryptographic network and tying your companies internal applications to a system of smart contracts on the blockchain. The biggest security flaw today is machine to machine APIs that are sharing secrets in plain text or not rotating keys. How many major companies are being hacked weekly? The big bet in crypto is that smart contracts will win. And if you believe that, then you will need a decentralized cryptographic middleware layer to tie both worlds together. - and you just don’t take that info to your boss, you run a POC, get the tech verification and build a business case.

Information that I can not disclose at the moment. But I can tell you, that next week will be exciting, with a glimpse of what is to come. This will be the first real step, but it is the beginning of something very disruptive and monumental both industrial wise but also for the people invested in the project.

Can you throw some breadcrumbs, please? I want new info. Waiting for singularity is mentally exhausting.

This sounds like Ark syndrome.

His breadcrumbs are BraveNewCoin. He’s a fagoot though and doesn’t understand anything about anything and is a distasteful larp. Fuck off op. Jesus you guys are starting to annoy me.

You are probably right, thanks
I'm going for a walk in this lovely Sunday evening to get away of evil linkies

The information I am in possession of has nothing directly to do with BraveNewCoin. What I know originates from the company I work for and what we have been told. What I can share is my perception of the impact Chainlink will have in the field of business that I am knowledgeable about. Currently Chainlink is pretty well known, however there are still many who are relatively unaware about Chainlink or are not interested as the things Chainlink promises not yet have come to fruition as a functioning system. However I believe that when Chainlink is running many of the companies not in from the beginning will begin to join as it will benefit them tremendously. And they will hurry up to do so.

SWIFT GPILINK

Can someone answer me this?
I check the price of LINK daily and have a quick look over the amount of buy and sell orders.
Every day there's more buy orders then sell orders by atleast 40k to sometimes + 100k.
This happens daily but the price is dropping slowly?
Is this market manipulation used by Chinese bulls to get bags?

My dad is involved with the project and he told me that chainlink actually isn't a scam. It was the 1st time I've seen him in almost a year. He'd put on 40-50 lbs and grew a beard that was covered in crusted big mac sauce. He's my dad so I still love him despite the fact that he voted for Bernie initially and then Hillary. But man, I can't stop thinking to myself that he has absolutely lost his mind. He won't stop talking about how he's trying to convince McDonalds to change the name of their burger from "Big Mac" to "Oracle". My mom's boyfriend Tyrone even thinks that he's crazy, so it's not just me.

Fuck off idiot, your shit isn't even funny.

shitty ass video, god that was beyond terrible. worse than a high school AV production. take some notes from this one, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=IfhtZ2bZd0g

Thanks for your review, Yahoo Answers Pajeet. The world is truly blessed to have you in it.

Do you reckon we will see some serious price action next week?

The FUD is too strong. Luckily for you linkers out that, there is hope. Contact now for your closest help center!

Attached: linker-anonymous.jpg (718x120, 22K)

You seem to have more to say user...please continue...

too vague. what's your field?

>What I can share is my perception of the impact Chainlink will have in the field of business that I am knowledgeable about.
Lmao. Welcome aboard nulinker. This entire board went through that range of emotions sometime in early 2018. Now we wait. Soon you will wait with us.

Attached: fatsergeylink.png (804x922, 191K)

Except he based his comment by what he was told where he works. Big difference.

Impossible to tell. Chainlink as a company and project will be stronger but I can not predict the market. However In the medium-term it will most likely increase if the market will react to good news. My knowledge about Chainlink is more about the use of their system and the people who are interested not so much about crypto-trading.

Nope. That right there is linkie rhetoric 101. Very standard hopium-induced rambling from someone who just learned what a smart contract is and that some part of their company could *maybe* *some day* use a process that *might* provide buy-pressure for his favourite shitcoin.

It's almost like linkers are bored because no news are thrown out and depressed because wagecucking continues tomorrow. Must... FUD...

Ahhh, I needed some of that hopium. I'll pass it to my friends Gottfried Leibbrandt, Tom Gonser and Jeff Bezos.

If mainnet was really coming out this week, others would know and there would be speculative price action leading up to it which we are not seeing.

It's chart right now is screwed. There is a large amount of supply that keeps hitting the market and it's hinting that another 30-40% haircut minimum is coming to link. So either you are lying or your company is clueless or both.

Initial implementation of mainnet will not come out this week. How dare you come on here and lie to people to give them false hope. I hope you get eaten by pigs while you are still alive.

>Tom Gonser
Yes
>Gottfried Leibbrandt
Sort of
>Jeff Bezos
No

>how dare you sir. How absolutely dare you

Good pasta. Hits the 2K limit so we can't really fuck around with it. Top notch.

I work for a large Scandinavian company and we will be using Chainlink if their system will be reliable and working as intended, which our current communication with the team and own research has shown it most likely will and this is what we are counting on. We have risked a lot by putting trust on Chainlink but we believe that it will be hugely beneficial to be amongst the first using Chainlink. Chainlink might be a bigger name in some circles than most of you believe.

The people who know, including myself, are obviously not allowed to speculate on price and trading under any circumstances and would not risk it. However due to the anonymity of cryptocurrency there might be some interesting things happening soon. Don’t excpect nothing huge until after launch where I personally think the market will change dramatically

>early 2018
Try late 2017 newfag

Shitty larp

larp

based

Attached: 1550016010559.jpg (331x1277, 108K)

interesting and thanks for sharing.

How did your company hear about Chainlink?

eh, I'll take it.

So lets us assume you Are not larper.
You work for Nordea bank and their connection and focus to blockhain based systems has been known for some time.
Suomeksi? På svenska?

I'm just joking with you. I know mainnet is coming out sometime in the next 17 days and I also know the circles you are speaking of because I am part of one.

Sprichst du Deutsch? Ich wohne in Zug. Diese Leute haben keine Ahnung, was kommt

doppel based können wir uns alle daran aufgeilen dass wir insider sind komm und hol mir einen runter du sau

Attached: 1547934158864.png (331x10000, 160K)

Will "they" allow LINK to list on Bitmex? I can't imagine that's something they want to happen.

Has your company bought link on the open market or did Sergey give you some to help jumpstart the network.

We have been interested in blockchain technology for a while and picked up on what Chainlink was doing pretty early. Sergey is also a man with some pretty amazing connection. You should probably look into some of his earlier projects and the people he was involved with if you want a better overview.

how many linkies do you hold personally? how many does your company have?

>Hey guys Chainlink mainet coming next week don’t miss out, buy now, singularity is coming, look at this video of a rocket ship
>Sorry guys I am a big time scandalnavian professional can’t comment on price, that’d be inappropriate of me

Attached: FDA47506-3BE6-426B-AD67-3F5F5280377B.jpg (200x200, 9K)

As far as I know we do not actually hold any at the moment. We have a special agreement with the team that I can not discuss further. Personally i am not allowed to hold any ;)

Saw the video earlier and thought it was pretty fun. I think it captures the mood pretty well.

How typical is this arrangement? How many other groups/projects have this arrangement?

YOU CANT KEEP FALLING FOR IT

Only a handful as far as I know. We were one of the first big companies who really took a risk with Chainlink and therefore we were also able to come to an agreement with the team which will be huge for us if our predictions for Chainlink come true.

>Ich wohne in Zug. Diese Leute haben keine Ahnung, was kommt

When can I quit my shitty job?

Thanks assblaster I'll be sure to be very surprised if link isn't 3 USD by mainnet.

Interdesting. Would you say these arrangements are responsible for the current lack of price action?

That was a very well done video.

Attached: 1538606159667.jpg (656x874, 379K)

how can you fall for such a shit larper.

Yes. And there is a good reason why it was done this way. I do not think I can elaborate further on this topic unfortunately.

i'm not holding any bags and i just dumped a thousand bux into it with some disposable income i've had

i don't expect much out of this whole crypto garbage, all i can say it's probably better than playing the lottery

what year and quarter does your company expect to see the increased benefits of utilizing chainlink?

Sure you can. Maybe you can explain how you would conduct an ICO and onboard prospective businesses if you solved the oracle problem. What sort of arrangements would you require of them, hypothetically?

This is where I feel like this is a larp. In what world can your company track your crypto purchases? There's no way companies that utilize chainlink would have employees who aren't allowed to buy it. They cant track that shit.

For any newfags reading this:
EVERY LARP IS A LIE UNLESS THEY PROVIDE PROOF

People on Jow Forums are so pathetic that they larp for attention or to "manipulate markets" even though the input of this worthless board is nothing.

Here's how to shut these faggots down:

PROOF OR LIE

Seriously, if any of you faggots want to lock up 100eth in a contract for chainlink mainnet launch with an over under of May 1 let me know

otherwise shut the fuck up you faggot liar larpers

Weak. Undeserved dubs.

this too shall pass.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 21.50.58.png (1280x800, 226K)

Singularity when?

he probably does hold, but cannot admit to doing so. hence the wink you brainlet

Didn't see the wink desu. I guess I'll take the L on this one

Im guessing the arrangement is probably the purchase of link at a set price directly from the team? Just bought today's dip. We're all going to make it.

There are definitely some good questions in this thread and some of you probably know more than you should. Some of the things mentioned I have some knowledge about but am not personally involved in. To get a better understanding of who might be using Chainlink there was an interesting press release in August last year with a pretty big company collaborating with IBM. You probably already know what i am talking about but I think it is pretty interesting.

Imagine buying Link at these prices.

wee woo wee woo, this is the larp police here. we're going to need to see your credentials op.

quack quack
coindesk.com/90-companies-join-ibm-and-maersks-blockchain-supply-chain

They will write books for master's programs on the level of delusion that surrounded the cult of chainlink once this mess fully unravels.

I used to think it was funny, but now it is actually sad.

quack quack
cointelegraph.com/news/saudi-arabia-completes-ibm-tradelens-pilot-for-cross-border-blockchain-trade

Can you comment on what industry your company is in?

He is trying to imply he works for Moller/Maersk. Which he doesn't. Because he is lying.

A.P. Moller – Mærsk A/S - also known as simply Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.[2] The company is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with subsidiaries and offices across 130 countries and around 88,000 employees.[1]

In September 2016, Maersk Group announced splitting into two separate divisions: transport & logistics and energy.[3] The company's 2017 annual revenue was US$35 billion (2017).

ok, ive got a great question.

How long do you think it will take for your company to integrate with Chainlink?

days, months?