LMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>eth goes up 10%
>good job guise we made it through the bear market xddd

Get absolutely fucked.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 14.21.27.png (2126x1238, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvOXiKc-hcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you even know what a stop loss sweep is? probably not cause youre a brainlet lmfao

check out this brainlet that gets iself robbed by stoplosses.

not a stopflush, stophunt.
the liquidity pool is like 1 day old.

Now we have to correct - target is $3400

WHY DOES IT HAPPEN

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERYTIME I DECIDE TO BUY

Attached: 1516439970619.jpg (431x460, 37K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1518792345932.jpg (770x800, 78K)

>target is $3400
we have to correct back to 3.4k? god damn

Attached: justpepe.jpg (374x363, 44K)

I warned you stupid brainlets not to follow the crypto influencers and not buy. they are bots working for the whale. When they tell you it's fucking bullish they need you to long so they can short.

WTF, how I am going to pay my Lambos now?

Please don't laugh at other people's misfortune. Last night I was seriously contemplating putting a stop loss for all of my ETH @ 160. Instead I only put a stop loss at that level for 5 of my coins. Kept the other 55 and I feel like an idiot. How many times will I fall for the same obvious bullshit. It was a meteoric climb and I seriously believed it would keep going. I should fucking know by now that what goes up violently will go down violently.

Attached: 1542405237074.jpg (1682x2048, 238K)

All crypto prices depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin drops 10% everything else drops at least 15%.

it's fine. whales are just shaking out the weak hands, people were getting too confident.

Attached: 1549490394783-0.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

Hey hey hey

was sleeping and i heard something outside

Attached: 1549442007329.jpg (982x943, 160K)

a typical Marge pattern.

LONGs are REKT now

No. I just bought as it hit the 50 day at 3750. If this is actually a bull trend it will hold the 50 day MA.

We just have to buy out Bitmex's ETH holding to beat it.

hope you're not holding anything other than btc or eth when the shoe drops and second layers obsolete any alt made before.

Does this mean link can moon again?

>bear market
>major resistance level
>overbought rsi
only a brainlet would buy at that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvOXiKc-hcw

I pray to god you're right. Hope that ETH isn't actually truly a double digit shitcoin and this wasn't just a Constantinople pump and dump.

Even yesterday at 160s I was hoping for the price to drop to 120-130 one more time so I could accumulate another 50 or so coins, but now that the price is actually going back to my preferred buy range, it hurts at the same time. The stress of crypto trading is killing me.

yes, I've been trading since 2013 so the stress has nearly killed me at times. luckily I was poor during the 2014-2015 bear market or else it would have been much worse. the fact is ETH is the only chain with a foreseeable future since the shitcoin/ICO market has died, and the bitcoin community traded all the momentum it had for a civil fork war. the BTC chain tech will probably never recover, so the only way it will survive is if the digital gold meme sticks (since it's not a payment currency anymore - but payment chains are dead now too since banks are competing). ETH is the only major chain with an active dev team that doesn't hate each other and dapp platforms will be the next stage of blockchain evolution. the payment coins will probably all die.