Buy

Buy

OR

Rent and invest the rest?

Attached: 1548892229049.jpg (750x766, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/madalingiorgetta/
youtube.com/watch?v=ISvPgpb-yGI
youtube.com/watch?v=VmF9cfeqQ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZwyGqghNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some serious baby making hips there

disgusting mutt looks like a centaur

oof user wtf are you doing to my dick instagram.com/madalingiorgetta/

>baby making hips
fucking bootface though. Just right to put your feet in

Her hands are almost at her knees.

Girls are so lucky. They can go to the gym for 6 months and work only legs and glutes and become e-celebrities.

LOL

Doesn't that get uncomfortable up your ass crack

there's a way better one, one sec...

>disgusting mutt looks like a centaur
like u wouldn't fuck her

rent to buy with cash

This is the video it's from:
youtube.com/watch?v=ISvPgpb-yGI

^best vid in my opinion but these are her other bikini try on vids. I've watched them all and the white one shows her pussy the clearest

youtube.com/watch?v=VmF9cfeqQ6E

youtube.com/watch?v=RjZwyGqghNo

Attached: forbiz.png (1920x1080, 980K)

Thanks based sauce user

It really depends on your financial situation. If you can afford a mortgage, you’re already in a good position. If the housing market dips, you still have a home your are building long term equity in. If you can’t afford a mortgage yet, I would try to rent cheap and save for one later. You should be doing some conservative investment with either option, the amount just gets skewed based on how much you are paying for housing.

Attached: CA6371A3-7BC9-4379-A367-3FF33E6D4A13.jpg (600x350, 23K)

modern womens clothing is really fucking ugly

>her
>that chin

u mad huwhite boi? a pajeet is getting all up in that ass regularly

Looks like my mom

>she
>her
>womens
Wow you’re all new here

most fashion items that are perceived by normies to look great are uncomfortable, the biggest example being high-heeled shoes. There is no being fashionable without being uncomfortable.

More of these camel toe "bikini haul" videos?

this upsets my sense of proportions...

Who is that T-rex?

Buy since you're trying to pass on your legacy you need to leave something for your children. Don't be one of those renters that have no intentions of spreading their legacy. They might as well not exist.

Nah that bitches face is ugly. You must be ugly af if you would fuck that.

Literally the most unattractive body type on planet earth. The disgusting pear shape. Yuck. I can’t get turned on by these types of women.

You like men?

I can tell here pussy is huge, throwing a hotdog down a hallway tier. Built for BBC

ONLY BUY IF:
the building is yours
Dont buy if its a flat in a building with other people or an apartment or condo or whatever. Be wary of anything with an HO, I’d rather rent from a landlord or own a property tied to an hoa be it a condo or a suburban home, the latter depending on how much power the hoa has.
You want to be the only one responsible for the entire properties upkeep of you are going to buy a property to live in. Even if you are thinking of renting a condo out, having the properties fate in the hands of other peoplesets up up for all kinds of unforeseen expenses.

Tl:dr just rent until you can buy something you own that is either your own building and land. Don’t buy a flat or condo, or a house with an hoa, you want to own all the responsibilities.

Attached: 4CFCDD06-1CAC-406F-8FB4-52721D3DF045.jpg (640x960, 126K)

The high waisted 80's pants revival needs to die. It looked bad then and it still looks bad now.

real estate usually offers 4-5% return in Europe
if you can invest what you've at a guaranteed rate superior to that you should invest

>dat 'want to look happy while suffering lethal pain' look

Attached: Selection_022.png (597x596, 368K)

they should be all thrown into owens as far as im concerned....

her body is obviously nice but goddamn that thing still looks terrible. Laughably terrible.

dios mio... el monstruo blonda

Are you talking about women? You should rent women. If you plan to have children then buying them is a good investment.

low t beta cuck

Melanin enriched individual detected

She's cute

Nofap makes average girls like this so hot.

that’s a hot brapper to ease the pain of a BRD