If you believe Lightning Network is the future, then it's worth checking out Stakenet (XSN)

If you believe Lightning Network is the future, then it's worth checking out Stakenet (XSN).

I'll be posting some info about this coin for you anons still holding out in this bear marketing looking for that needle in the haystack in this thread.

No subtle shilling, no ip changing shilling, no hyping - just straight up facts and info.

Cryptopia used to be their main exchange. I think everyone is aware of that shitshow, so for the time being, Livecoin is where you can pick some up.

Attached: IMG_4364.jpg (768x472, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-developers-announce-133500088.html
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105?_referrer=twitter
stakenet.io/faq/#what_is_trustless_proof_of_stake_tpos_how_does_it_work
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet
twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1100038847776333827
stakenet.io/roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off shill

What is Stakenet?

Stakenet is a platform providing a trustless interchain economy using a Proof of Stake blockchain, with Lightning Network, Masternodes, and DApps such as a Lightning DEX. It is connected to other blockchains through Lightning Network, and strives to provide a highly secure cross-chain platform for cryptocurrencies where individuals can easily operate with any blockchain simply by using XSN; while also allowing the ability to build code-agnostic DApps on top of it. All of which will be powered by XSN Masternodes whom earn and collect fees for the services they provide.

Stakenet allows easy and secure staking of its currency XSN by using our invention Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS), effectively achieving decentralized cold staking; this provides one of the highest levels of security among any PoS blockchain. TPoS allows users to cold stake their coins via smart contracts, which means you can stake your XSN from your cold wallet, removing any unnecessary security risk. With a combination of TPoS, the Lightning Network, and Cross-Chain Proof of Stake, you will be able to stake XSN from your own hardware wallet (or any other wallet) and receive rewards directly to it in other currencies, like Bitcoin.

Attached: IMG_4292.jpg (900x450, 46K)

XSN Masternodes create a massive network of computers that generate incredible amounts of computational power. They provide high-end network services and run the DApps that are built upon the blockchain. This massive network will power Stakenet dx (our Lightning DEX) by performing Lightning Swaps (Lightning Network Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps) between different coins, facilitate instant on-chain transactions by using InstantSend, and private transactions with PrivateSend. They will also host Lightning DApps, Lightning Channels, and provide liquidity to the Lightning Network with their collateral. XSN Masternodes will be one of the most powerful stations in crypto that earn passive streams of income for the services they provide.

Attached: IMG_4310.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Thanks for the bump.

XSN is the first PoS Masternode coin to successfully execute Lightning Network compatibility, and is among the first three, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin, to ever perform Lightning Swaps. One of the biggest differences between XSN and most other coins is that we don't want to impose a new standard, but rather adhere to the existing Bitcoin-Lightning (BTC/LN) one, which we think is the present and future of crypto. The advantage this provides over others is truly massive: we don't have to hope that our solution becomes the trend, we are always the trend alongside Bitcoin and Lightning. Stakenet can therefore interact with any Lightning Network compatible merchant, application, wallet, or upcoming crypto device.

XSN is the currency, gas and foundation of Stakenet. It has one second confirmation times and up to 240 per second on-chain transactions. Over Lightning Network, where the majority of the transactions will happen, XSN can reach billions and instant transactions per second. Thanks to XSN cross-chain capabilities you will be able to pay anyone that accepts Bitcoin (or any other Lightning Network compatible coin) seamlessly with your XSN, improving adoption on a massive scale as thousands of merchants already accept Bitcoin payments over LN.

Furthermore, Stakenet is building DApps (and will allow others to do the same with our DApp framework) running on its blockchain, such as the aforementioned Stakenet dx; as well as services like XSN Cloud, which improves the Stakenet user experience and help with adoption. These DApps and services will be integrated into the new multi-currency XSN Wallet, and will work in symbiosis with our hardware product - XSN Viper.

XSN Viper is the debut product from our XSN Hardware division - a hardware Lightning router that allows users to set up Lightning Network hubs for XSN, BTC, LTC, and collect fees. It will also be able to hold user's coins safely in cold storage by using a separate microcontroller that holds private keys and remains offline (only sends signatures), powered by our open-source firmware - XSN Excalibur (based on Trezor's reputable code). Users will also be able to operate with all supported coins in the multi-currency wallet to store, send, receive, run Masternodes, and exchange via our HW device. Support for multiple LN channels will also be added, as well as multiple Masternodes in later versions. Making XSN Viper not only just a useful product, but a worthwhile investment too.

Attached: IMG_4305.png (1600x900, 473K)

What is XSN?

XSN is a state of the art cryptocurrency that allows a peer-to-peer method of payment. It's money with unique properties not achievable by any central bank issued currency: decentralized, permissionless, trustless, censorship-resistant, immutable, smart (programmable), interoperable, fungible and secure (cannot be counterfeited). It's a medium of exchange used for real-world transactions on a global scale - including the transactional activities happening within the Stakenet financial ecosystem. These characteristics by themselves make XSN valuable, although there is much more to it.

Thanks to XSN Cross-Chain capabilities you will be able to pay anyone that accepts BTC (or any other Lightning Network compatible coin) seamlessly, improving adoption on a massive scale as thousands of merchants already accept LN Bitcoin payments. XSN is the first PoS Masternode coin to ever be Lightning Network compatible, and is among the first three, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin, to ever perform Lightning Swaps. We are adhered to the existing Bitcoin-Lightning (BTC/LN) standard. We don't have to hope that our solution becomes the trend like most cryptocurrencies do, we are always the trend alongside Bitcoin and Lightning.

Attached: IMG_3774.png (601x600, 22K)

You can generate a passive income in the form of XSN if you are providing value to the network either by Staking (with TPoS you can stake XSN in your hardware wallet and receive rewards in any other currency, like Bitcoin, directly to it and with no intermediaries or third party risks involved) or running a Masternode. These are incentivized by our economic model to keep running, creating a huge decentralized network of computers with insane computational power.
Therefore, XSN is the currency, gas, and foundation of Stakenet, as everything runs on top of it. All DApps and services running on our Masternode network will generate fees that will be paid back to them for providing their services. These fees will be paid in XSN in one way or another. Users won't even realize they have paid in XSN as it will all be handled by Lightning Swaps in the background. For example, in Stakenet dx, if someone were to swap BTC to LTC, the fee will be initially collected in BTC, however, this BTC will then be automatically converted into XSN via a Lightning Swap in the background and paid to XSN Masternodes. This economic model will provide a constant demand for XSN, with fees collected from the DApps constantly being converted to XSN and then distributed back to XSN Masternodes.

Stakenet's objective is to make XSN a highly usable coin:
· By improving its adoption and being able to pay anyone and everyone, even if they only accept BTC.
· By being pioneers in new technological advancements, like Lightning Network, Lightning Decentralized Exchanges, and the crypto hardware industry.
· By being one of the most secure blockchains, having a robust network and trustless operating environment.
· By building services and DApps on top of the Stakenet blockchain, like Stakenet dx (Lightning DEX), and allowing others to do the same with our DApp framework, creating a constant demand for XSN from the fees collected.
· By generating a passive income for both our Masternodes and stakers.
· By giving XSN holders a voice in a decentralized democracy, where casting votes decides and dictates the next moves of Stakenet.

Another fucking coin?
Nobody gives a fuck
Integrate it into bitcoin
I don't care about your centralized premined bullshit

>centralized premined bullshit
No premine, was a swap with a fair launch. It's a coins, not a token, with its own blockchain powered by it like Eth.

You're a retard, this is an absolute hidden gem
I've just set up my third masternode on Stakenet cloud with a few a mouse clicks only. The masternode ROI is 16% per annum atm. Unlike almost all other masternode projects this one is actually viable and the masternode structure serves a purpose
Keep sleeping on this biz

They're collaborating with the Litecoin Foundation to support the LN

finance.yahoo.com/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-developers-announce-133500088.html

Almost completed their multi-currency wallet. Pic related

A cryptocurrency wallet is an important and integral component of the cryptocurrency universe. It is a secure digital wallet which helps in storing and transacting digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Most of the coins and tokens have their official wallets but with changing times a lot of independent third-party wallets have surfaced providing a variety of features. Here comes the problem; for every cryptocurrency that a user holds, he also requires a wallet to store it, thus making it cumbersome for the holder to have so many wallets.
Stakenet provides a solution to this problem as Stakenet’s Masternode Network will hold databases and run full nodes of multiple blockchains allowing Stakenet to create a wallet that can securely send, receive and confirm a transaction on separate blockchains. These separate blockchains are held in the second layer which communicates with the first layer nodes providing users a single wallet which can house multiple wallets.

Attached: IMG_4385.jpg (2162x1422, 271K)

Link to read more if interested:
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105?_referrer=twitter

Attached: IMG_4384.jpg (1948x1300, 292K)

Classic scammer mentality
16% out of nothing on a network no one ever heard about
Ok buddy
Just kys you scamming pajeet

Exactly, most masternode coins are SHIT because their only "purpose" is to make profit to the holder.

At stakenet the masternodes will hold WHOLE blockchains, thus be able to swap peoples coins on their DEX for a profit.
The more services that gets attached to the masternodes, the more profit they yield..

They are supported by Ledger, Trezor, AND XEEDA.
Proves its not a shitcoin.

Just ignore it biz, but there's a REASON the LITECOIN Foundation chose to collaborate with XSN on their lightning tech.. Just think about that for a second.

Now look at the marketcap. Its so undervalued that im buying continously every time I get the chance to.

All they need is a bigger exchange, once that happens, you can expect to see great momentum.

Their DEX is what im the most excited for though.. Its gonna be one of the best around with help from Frank Amato (and if you dont know who that is, I challenge you to Google his name)

Haha you don't even know what you're talking about
At least read the info OP posted. Or I guess that's too hard for you

They are also near completion of their Once Click Lightning Swap which will be proprietary technology unique to their Lightning DEX.

>
Stakenet will create crypto’s first truly decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, run entirely by Masternodes. By doing so, Stakenet dx cannot be shut down by any third party, which makes it so unique. Stakenet dx will focus on usability, enabling even people who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies to trustlessly perform cryptocurrency swaps without the need of dealing with complicated wallets, or any additional technical requirements. Furthermore, Stakenet dx is a Lightning DEX, it will work by utilizing Lightning Swaps, not common on-chain Atomic Swaps as most other DEX do. Lightning Swaps are instant, practically fee-less, and infinitely.

Attached: IMG_4309.jpg (1200x1672, 317K)

So, it'll be operating on lighting network??
I'm in the process of setting up a LN node so would operating on this coin potentially be more profitable then btc Ln
I'm pretty new to staking so bare with me.

XSN is supported by Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda.

Attached: IMG_4291.jpg (360x254, 16K)

Do some research buddy.
I agree most masternode coins are PURE SHIT. Only a few decent around, DASH being one of them as well.

Masternodes should be put to WORK and actually DO something besides "forging" new coins to the network, and thats EXACTLY what Stakenet will do.

With traditionel DEX's today youll need to download the WHOLE chain on your own as a CONSUMER to use it. Its a waste of time for everyone this way, and defeats the purpose of being user friendly.

Masternodes wont just be "simple" servers as you know them today. They need to be very powerful and requires the nodes to hold all the blockchains supported by the network, this requires a LOT from the servers in terms of RAM, disk space etc..

In the end, you'll have a DEX that you as a consumer can actually use with a CLICK of a button, THIS way, people are WAY more incentivized to use them in the first place.

Yes. The XSN Viper will be a Casa node 2.0 basically.

XSN Masternodes are aimed to be one of the most powerful stations in crypto. They will earn a passive income based on everything they will do:

· They will host and run Stakenet dx.
· They will host all blockchains needed to keep Stakenet dx decentralized and making sure users can perform swaps without needing to download entire blockchains.
· They will handle Lightning Swaps (Lightning Network Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps).
· They will facilitate instant and private on-chain transactions.
· They will host DApps.
· They will host Lightning Channels.
· They will use their Masternode collateral to provide Lightning Network (and Stakenet dx) liquidity.

Attached: IMG_3996.png (1026x478, 730K)

So basically I'll need about 5 Tera bytes of space to be a host???

As far as I know, its optional for each node, how many chains you want to support, however the more chains you run, the greater the profit.
Also, if you only host smaller coins, there will be less competition.

Thats how I understand it. Perhaps the OP of this thread can clarify?

Utilize a VPS, or better yet, their cloud service which I haven't gotten into yet.

wow this looks like a scam

Explain why, or none of us will take you seriously

I believe you are correct in regards to choosing what you want your Masternode to do. Into the specifics I couldn't tell you without asking someone like one of their devs in discord.

I do TPOS right now, but will switch to masternodes once the DEX goes live. I believe they will be quite profitable, but time will tell just how much, haha

Underrated project
I'm buying a MN soon

Stakenet has actual services you are able to use RIGHT NOW called XSN Cloud.

>What is XSN Cloud?

XSN Cloud is not Stakenet. It is a small and centralized application where we (Stakenet.io website) offer blockchain services. It is designed to make the user experience better and easier for XSN users, thus helping with adoption. Cloud has nothing to do with the decentralized ecosystem of Stakenet. Stakenet's aim is to build a trustless interchain economy using the latest innovations in crypto, such as Lightning Network. It has nothing to do with TPoS either, as it is not compatible. To understand TPoS please read: stakenet.io/faq/#what_is_trustless_proof_of_stake_tpos_how_does_it_work

Cloud Features:

· Wallets that automatically stakes in a pool. Deposited users' coins are sent to one main address (called pool) that regularly receives many stakes, and are then distributed in real time.
· Monitoring services for Masternodes and TPoS contracts. Receive e-mail alerts if anything goes wrong.
· Masternodes-as-a-Service, a trustless Masternode hosting solution. Risk-free, as you remain in control of your coins at all times in your wallet.
· An ROI calculator for Masternodes and Staking.

Attached: IMG_3773.jpg (1115x727, 83K)

The whole unlimited supply thing really irks me though. Don't think I could hold onto something with an infinite inflation rate, and the chart doesn't look good in the short-term.

Its the ONLY masternode I would own besides DASH (Dash is just out of my price range for now, haha!)
The reason being most masternodes offer NOTHING of value, or work on new innovative tech that can actually be USED for something.

So good choice. I plan on buying another one soon as well

Beautiful. TPoS plays a vital role. It too is a Stakenet invention and has been utilized by its users to cold stake their funds for maximum security.

>What is Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) and how does it work?

TPoS is a technology developed by Stakenet that allows users to trustlessly stake XSN by having a Merchantnode (a server which acts as a Staking node) do the staking for them while not having to share any spendable balance or private keys with it. This is done with a smart contract.
With TPoS, you can safely keep your coins anywhere, like in a hardware wallet, and they will be staking and growing over time, even while you sleep. Not having the coins exposed in the staking server is a huge step forward in terms of privacy and security.
You can run your own Merchantnode to trustlessly stake your own coins. Or you can also hire a Merchantnode from a third party to stake your coins for a small fee with no risks associated, as your funds always remain with you. Merchantnodes are provided by independent people called "Merchants" - a whole new market emerged from this technology. You can find them in our social channels, like in our Discord. Keep in mind that a server online 24/7 (Merchantnode) is always needed in order to run TPoS.

Attached: IMG_4349.jpg (3840x2160, 2.38M)

Since the total block reward will stabilize at 20 XSN per block, supply is theoretically unlimited. This is the case with other coins like Dash and Monero.

However, XSN burns the transaction fees and will introduce RSB, which will serve to offset some or all of the inflationary effect of the block reward. Therefore, it is expected that XSN supply will only increase very slightly with time.

Ethereum, Ark and other coins is the exact same thing. Heck, even FIAT.

I felt the same way too, however if you give people an incentive to HOLD (In this case masternodes that will be USED as a Service) the majority of the supply will be locked away from exchanges.

Also, the yearly inflation rate lowers each year with a fixed rate of new coins on the market, so its really not a big deal

Having trustless and decentralized staking nodes with unique IPv4 addresses makes XSN one of the most secure PoS blockchain. Other cold staking solutions can't achieve this level of security, as they don't have as many nodes verifying the blockchain. Trustless Proof of Stake, in combination with Lightning Swaps, will allow users to stake XSN held in a hardware wallet and earn Bitcoin (or any other LN compatible coin) directly to this hardware wallet as rewards.
In a TPoS contract there are three entities: the Owner (wallet that owns the coins to be staked), the Merchant (wallet that creates the smart contract with the Owner and earns a commission) and the Merchantnode (the wallet from the Merchant that will be staking in a server online 24/7).

>Is XSN an inflationary coin? Yes, well how is it countered?

Yes, it is. It's a requirement for our economy to work in the long-term.
An inflationary coin is the one that doesn't have a hard limit as to how many coins can be at any given time, or how many new coins can be created. XSN, despite being an inflationary coin, tackles the issues of the traditional inflationary model through the RSB mechanism.
RSB, or “Revolving Stake Bonus”, is a reward mechanism designed to dynamically support the Stakenet ecosystem that will support a network of projects (i.e XSN Cloud) whose proceeds are donated to the treasury for further developments or burned via a Proof of Burn mechanism.
The possibilities that arise from this model are limitless, with the very highest ones being prioritized and pursued on a strategic partnership and adoption level in the early stages. This is made possible due to XSN’s unique economic model via our RSB coupled with treasury and API integration, creating a powerful multi-layer of financial protection and growth for its holders.

>Does inflation mean XSN price cannot increase?

No. The coin price depends on the total circulating supply and the market cap. So the more the market cap XSN has, the more will be the value of every circulating coin, and vice-versa.
It is also important to note that XSN’s inflation is low and its monetary policy is based on hard-coded rules and consensus via XSN Masternodes - any decisions of how inflation is used is left to the ones with large stakes. No group of people, whether elected or otherwise, can unleash a tragedy of the commons.

Just noticed my ID changed as I'm traveling rn.

Hah, yeah I was like wtf.. Gotta be the same person.
Do you know if the hardware wallet VIPER will be able to hold masternodes, or if its just gonna be used for TPOS?

I lost all my bags on cryptopia, so fuck this coin. Fuck all altcoins. Pieces of shit. Who the fuck wants to install a wallet for every altcoin. Just die already so bitcoin can go to a trillion marketcap.

XSN wasnt even touched during the cryptopia hack as you can verify their wallet wasnt touched at all.

Most, if not all coins affected where ERC20 tokens. So what youre saying is true, you shouldnt worry too much, it is however ALWAYS recommended NOT to store your coins at an exchange, as you dont control the private keys while doing so

Yes it will.

Sorry to hear, but the retard here is not the coin but the owner.

Word....

Keep the coins on an exchange, and you technically dont own them anymore

Attached: IMG_4360.jpg (1324x893, 136K)

lightning network is not the future. you have to deposit $1000 to be able to send $5 reliably

the xsn guys dont even add checksum hash verifications so im forced to build the binaries on linux and im lazy as fuck to do that so i left them on the exchange

alts in general are dumb and need to die since who wants to install a bunch of software for each coin

i still see this coin pumping to ath but still alts are dumb and a bubble

yeah so what, cryptopia isn't giving us access to the coins, looks like a fucking exit scam

If you truely believe BTC is better than most alts, you truely need to wake the fuck up.

Thats like saying MySpace is better than Facebook, since it was created first...

OR, that altavista is better than Google.

If you are so afraid of downloading opensource wallets, why dont you run them on a dummy computer, or even a VM.

I think iron is better than gold I mean look what you can build with it
Frickin retards need to wake up myspace 2019 amiright?

Doesnt even make sense dude. Conparing something scarse like gold, that is too soft to build anything with, to something like steel.

BTC is king for now, but can EASILY be replaced by either Ripple or Ethereum as time goes.
Im not saying tomorrow, or next year.. But 10 years ahead in time, who the fuck knows

Not gonna happen
You don't get it
Bitcoin is scarce because it can never be launched organically again

Wouldn't this cause inflation by also flooding the supply of XSN? You are using XSN as gas, then as a medium of exchange, then converting btc (for example) to XSN. Furthermore, there is a liquidity issue as XSN won't be initially accepted by major exchanges...requiring a fee to be paid to convert back to a more liquid crypto.

Read up on the RSB model, which counters inflation, furthermore all transaction fees are burned

Doesnt matter if its scarse, if something Better gets MASS adopted, it will kick BTC off its thrown..
Just like Facebook did versus MySpace. Simple

>it's the myspace analogy again
2015 wants its meme back

I can give you PLENTY of other examples. You know Im right, and it hurts you for some reason, haha

The further the coin is developed and established, the better chance it is to get listed on a big exchange. We are all going through some tough times due to the bear. This has exposed many exchanges for wash trading and some even blackmailing coins because of this. Only a handful of exchanges are legitimate and I'm sure they are working on solving this liquidity issue. Until then, I suppose they will have to get around this some way - possibly OTC deals.

Centralized exchanges is soon a thing of the past. In a few years DEX's will run the majority of the trading volume.

Binance already realized this long ago, and is trying their hardest to compete on that front

Binance's "DEX" is a puesdo one. It is still centralized controlled only by a few chosen ones (nodes).

I do agree with you. Uncenesorable decentralized exchanges are the future.

how much to make it?

Dont know, above 100k and you'll be a millioniare In a few years, and your nodes will earn you a hefty sum of money, enough to make a living.

The more jobs the masternodes can solve (Dapps/swaps/etc) the higher yield they'll make, and the devs have huuge plans for exactly this

Like 1 Masternode user. We'll be sitting pretty while all the fags shilling link commit sendoku

>Checked OP
>Did my own research
>How the fuck have I not heard of this before

Seriously thanks user this looks very promising. Have been reading up on it and god damn there is a lot. At first I thought it was too much for one small project to do all this but after reading what they have accomplished already it seems crazy that they are so under the radar. If this ever got listed on a big exchange and known to a wider audience then it surely has to take off.

I like what I have read about this new Lightning Wallet, that could certainly be the thing to light the fire under this project given how much Lightning Network has been making the headlines lately. Have they given a release date for it yet? Last I read was recently they were finishing up internal testing so will there be a public test soon? Don’t know if I should wait for the test so can try it myself before picking some up of just go for it now

Ye I felt the same way when I stumbled across it in December.
The Cryptopia hack really fucked it over but I don't think any was stolen as I think it was only eth and erc20 shitcoins. Lucky mine are in the cloud. Thinking about tposing then.
I think EVENTUALLY it will find a bigger exchange. Every time I ask they say they got people working on it.

As for the new wallet I have no clue. Just that it's coming pretty soon and from what they've shown it looks slick like something I would use

I stumbled upon it last year. Best decision Ive made so far, saved me a lot of losses due to staking

Got a good entry point at close to 2000 sat.
I can easily see this 20x the current price, just need better exchanges, which is the least of my worries with their upcoming DEX

>no ip changing shilling
formating for alot of these post sure seem similar

How come the ROI for staking and masternodes are equal? I mean, I like it, but its odd compared to other projects.

The block rewards are equal, because in a scenario where you reward masternodes more than stakers, you will lose a LOT of stakers, because most people wont bother staking.

That is a problem, if you want to be as decentralized as possible. You need it to be as equal as possible, as it prevents, and makes it even harder to do a 51% attack on the network.

Also, it gives EVERYONE the opportunity to hit a block, making it fair for everyone

Check my ID. Been here from the very start. ;)

Don't know if other XSN holders have spoofed their IP though..

when you realize that second layers (lightning/plasma) and sharding are the future, you quickly realize all of the alts that exist today, are completely unprepared for such a transition, and will lose what little pool of users they have left. sure they won't go to zero, there are plenty of traders around to play with shitcoins, but your dreams of getting rich by holding alts today is just that, a dream.

Most ALT's is gonna die a painful death, I agree, but some do innovate and this project is one of them.
First project to invent TRUSTLESS Proof Of Stake.

>Recently partnered up with The Litecoin Foundation

>Recently added to: Ledger, XEEDA, and Trezor Hardware Wallets

>Marketcap of: ~$7 Million
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet

>You can STAKE while your computer is offline through a merchant (Loving that part)

>Masternode costs 15,000 XSN (Currently extremely cheap)

>Launching the first DEX in the world to be run ENTIRELY on Masternodes, which means that all the nodes will collect the trading fees (atomic swaps and lightning swaps).

>Soon releasing the Multi Currency Light Wallet, with in-built lightning swaps with the push of a button.

>Stakenet Cloud - For small holders of XSN, you can stake on the Stakenet Cloud (Supports PIVX, Stratis, and XSN - More to be added)

>Masternodes As A Service - Through the Stakenet Cloud you can rent your own VPS, and run your masternode, while still holding your coins in your own wallet, pretty handy if you aren't a "techie" and want to be in full control of your private keys.

I could list way more exciting stuff that is coming, such as Cross Chain Proof Of Stake, RSB rewards etc. etc... But you'll have to do your own research

Once they manage to get listed on a bigger exchange, you can expect this gem of a project to BLOW up.

The team consists of 40+ people, so they are getting stuff done.
Check the volume, and check the bad exchanges it's listed on currently. Pretty impressive to pull $100k volume on Livecoin alone some days.

Devs are working on bigger exchanges, so I suggest you get in BEFORE it happens.

Attached: LITECOIN XSN.png (1067x622, 142K)

Im tempted to buy from the sell walls, as it seems like most holders refuse to sell.. What the fuck..
Seeing this was at 12k sat awhile ago, I believe anything up to 4000 sat is a steal.
Just want 15k coins, but would feel bad over paying more than I have to. Lol

Just trying to wrap my head around this am I right that you don’t need XSN to use their new wallet if you just want to use BTC?

I bought some small amounts of Xsn in cryptopia more than half year ago... Igbo I have lost it from the recent hack? I’m too afraid to check.

yup

I asked one of the devs and they said there has been no movement in Cryptopia's wallet since January 11th.

No, you aren't right. Bitcoin is not a fucking social network, now kys, haha

Well, No.. But ANYTHING can be beaten in terms of market dominance, even Google as a search engine

Lightning is shit.

Pic related.

Attached: btc_lightningshit.jpg (1064x1864, 278K)

No its not. The tech is being worked on constantly, and will be improved as time goes.

XSN is helping LTC with just that. Which is crazy to think about. Stakenet should get a LOT more recognision for what they actually try to do

Seems like XSN is ON THE MOVE.

New exchange listing soon for the ABCC exchange.

Great news!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-153831.png (1080x1920, 177K)

Thank fuck it's better than shitty livecoin

Your choice, buy support is increasing though, so looks bullish as FUCK.
No sell resistance whatsoever

>The tech is being worked on constantly

Anything that has to be over-engineered to work, is shit.

End of story.

ABCC is a pretty good mid tier exchange so that’s great to hear

It's ok. You do not understand the importance of the new world reserve currency. Do you think this shit is and should be as simple as A B C and D? No. In order for Bitcoin to fill this role you must think of all possibilities people need it for.

A company such as Google is CONSTANTLY working to improve their tech, algos, partnerships, products, etc. etc...

So in your logic, Google is shit.

How fucking deluded can you be, hahah

go buy some link and KYS homo

Fuck Link.. It has potential, but is WAY too hyped already

Certainly not any of the existing shitcoins. For anyone with enough money to matter to TRUST their wealth outside of the capital B blockchain, it would need to be something that in theory, does everything that Bitcoin does better, and it will always be in theory until it has survived 10+ years, survived NSA fork attempts, etc etc

The longer Bitcoin survives the harder is it to defeat it due trust being built on top of it each day.

Started to look at XSN. As a Stratis investor, their SaaS is pretty dope. One can also Stake DCR and I believe PIVX although I don't own PIVX. I like their SaaS but I am thinking about investing in the currency, too (mainly for the DEX income).
twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1100038847776333827

stakenet.io/roadmap/

Attached: 1535895078964.png (416x413, 215K)

Holy shit its on

Don't think DCR is available yet or QTUM

The problem with the point youre trying to make is that 3000 bitcoin forks and pets.com token dont make XSN a shitcoin. Look at the novelties it has already delivered and the very justifiable use-case it intends to bring. It is a quality project and time will honor that.