When is this shitcoin gonna die?

>lied about multiple partnerships that will be released weekly
>CEO is a lying jew
>Whales unloading
Why are people still holding this trash?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 12.36.23 PM.png (307x176, 51K)

Everyone is selling off, why are you still holding user? This is gonna be another vechain situation

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 12.40.40 PM.png (747x570, 155K)

you again, i thought you were done fudding. still need to fill your bags?

Look at your fucking ID faggot

lol at the volume aswell when the washtrading stopped. barely $150k a day. what a joke

LTO is the exact same situation

HOLO was the only recent biz moon mission that wasn't a literal joke

Theres barely any eth on that thing kek. You know holders he probably all have atleast 100eth in chx at the minimum right

At this point I'm so sick of the fudding that I will hold onto this coin for months, whether it goes down or not. It's been holding steady for nearly a month now anyways. It will all work out once mainnet is live.

They never said weekly, they mentioned in the upcoming weeks. OP, you trying to fud makes me bullish, will prepare some funds and get some others involved in this, appreciate it!

>"we gonna release partnerships the next week and the week after"
KEK still falling for the partnership memes, your shitcoin is literally dead. Im never holding this piece of shit.

Oh and your precious AMA today? Literally nothing special was announced

thanks about to dump 100k into your buy orders.

It was a meetup, not an ama. Fuck you must be desperate

Do you see any major buy orders? Im not trying to buy this shit

LTO is looking better every day

Attached: 1550714125965.png (500x500, 155K)

Unironically have 60% of my portfrolio in, LTO is gonna overtake chx price KEK fucking downies

How many ownies to make it should I market buy on Idex when I get my next paycheck before this is $100 billion market cap sir?

mhm I lub me some pilot partnerships and those partnerships not deploying the public chain XD XD

Buy LTO, CHX is dead. No news on the horizon, literally ONE partnership lol. Dont get vechain'ed

look at chart. no one is selling chx. mainnet and masternodes and sto's in less than 5 weeks... more huge strategic partnerships to be announced in the next few weeks. possible major exchange listing before mainnet. not selling until 10 billion marketcap.

What happened in the AMA?

>How many ownies to make it
10,000 chx to make it fren

show me on the doll where chx touched you

Yeah, sell a working product for some pump and dump trash.

Sellers will come to regret it severely in the coming months.

The in between price movements are meaningless.

Do you want a super cool name for your masternode as well? Perhaps ultra thunder lightning mcfuck node?
All this fags claiming 10 bil market cap are fags.Does it look like its going to 10 bil? Its literally in a death spiral. Lto is increasing everyday

The FUD closer/LTO shillmaster is back. Likely Daniel from the TG

>Buy LTO, CHX is dead. No news on the horizon, literally ONE partnership lol. Dont get vechain'ed
Wtf. Main net hasn't even launched? They've been onboarding into test net, the total amount they've tokenized is like double from last month. And that ONE partnership is an SEC accredited broker, that's literally their ticket to regulation in the US kekk y'all are desperate as fuck but some of us here aren't as stupid as you idiots. Keep trying tho.

>possible major exchange listing
CHX is a security so no major exchange will touch it with a 10 foot pole.

lto is a pump and dump. low circ supply + they paid all youtubers to shill it.

the total marketcap is 90 million dollars.. and the token has no value at all..

it has an ok use case, but it will dump 90%

and no one is falling for your chx fud

Attached: 23j4hoiuwfhw33e.png (659x609, 184K)

>All this fags claiming 10 bil market cap are fags.Does it look like its going to 10 bil? Its literally in a death spiral.
I dunno you tell me Stevie Wonder. Dear lord that's a crazy downward spiral !!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-131645.png (1080x1920, 152K)

> stevie wonder
rofl

lol not selling a single ownie. Riding this bastard to the moon. Please market sell what you have and I'll buy that as well.
No one fall for this idiot's ramblings. CHX up from .13 to .29 in a a few weeks.

Attached: 1549924408939.jpg (810x650, 82K)

maybe his computer is upside down?

>that ONE partnership is an SEC accredited broker, that's literally their ticket to regulation in the US
This is utterly moronic and indicative of what an absolute retard tier scam this is. There are hundreds of thousands of SEC register brokers in the US. It has absolutely nothing to do with issuing securities, only being licensed to sell them.

utility token nigger

OP what the fuck man
You need to understand that Your ultimate and desperate FUDding pudding smells fishy, even for the newest fags.

Attached: 1549490846509.jpg (1280x720, 1.28M)

>yea keep zooming out faggots. Does bitcoin look like its going to fall when you look from the start? No it fucking doesnt. Wait a few more weeks for your chart to show retard

kek who turned off the wash trading bots

Wee woo wee woo. Retard police here - please stop posting and kill yourself

This is one of the many examples of how easy it is to tell this whole project is a joke. Their harebrained scheme of buying their own tokens on the open market unambiguously makes it a security according to the Howey Test.

DADI is going to do the same thing. Thx for next 20x tip.

Nice sell off, retarded faggot.

Attached: 20190224_141809.jpg (720x648, 137K)

They are buying it for their clients and acting in their interest thus, utility token. Howey test? I think you should test yourself for downy test

Chx is no more a security than BNB is.

That's not how green text works.

>1 week bars

>Chx is no more a security than BNB is.
CHX is absolutely necessary for the network. BNB is a scam discount coupon.

1 week *of* bars, brainlet.