"Im here for the job interview"

>"Im here for the job interview"

What would you do as a business owner?

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 46K)

Business owner here. Would ask him some irrelevant questions and tell him that we'll stay in contact. Then wait some days and send him a formal rejection.

Isnt he dead?

That guy already killed himself.

It really depends what the job is for. Some sort of graveyard shift stocking shelves? Sure. Dealing with customers face-to-face? Probably not

Wow, color me surprised

>tfw he earned more money than I ever will

rest in peace

So how long have you been a tattoo artist for?

"That's quite the brain, son - we could use more of your type around here.

So when can you start?"

>CALL 911!!!! REEEEEEEEEE
>FUCK IT CALL THE GHOST BUSTERS

Attached: 1538184336708.jpg (412x450, 28K)

Why yes your resume is very good and your personality fits perfectly with being the second shift supervisor of this fine call center, when can you start?

>What would you do as a business owner?

Question 1: "Do you think trump is worse than hillary? Just to clarify something, I am not asking if you like trump, you can hate him as much you want. Anyway, do you think trump is worse than hillary? "

I'd tell him to go kill himself.

Doesn't that guy make tons of money travelling around?

>liquidate and sell off all assets

Depends on the position.
If I'm hiring a prison guard, he's the man for the job.

See if he has any skills that pertain to the job opening that I have, if not, reject him.

We don't judge by looks in this company.

I'd hire him and order him to strip down whether there's downtime and force him to allow customers to touch him.

no he already an hero'd

Tell him to do a 360 and walk out of my office

I would hire him because he is a famous drummer or something

Depends on the job. If he helps me make money, why should I care?

Because anyone who does that to themselves is a mentally unstable liability.
He performed in circus freakshows until lady Gaga hired him to appear in a video clip. Then he got super famous and was a highly paid model until he suicided. Probably couldn't cope with going from self-induced pariah to world famous to his star waning so quickly