Chainlink can't be below 50$ eoy 2020

Without even thinking about speculation,
If chainlink grab 0.01% from 500T derivatives market, and if all the token are on the market (=no staking),
Link=50$,
if 50% is staked, Link=100$
Not talking about other uses on the chainlink network

Marley Gray, Principle Architect PM - Microsoft - Azure Blockchain Engineering
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md
ctrl+F "chainlink"=0
ctrl+F "oracle"=6
ctrl+F "derivative"=2

Oracle Trust Design and Blockchain Registry Provision
Dr. Jamsheed Shorish, November 17, 2017
shorishresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/shorish_research_wp_2017b.pdf
ctrl+F "chainlink"=1
ctrl+F "oracle"=59
ctrl+F "derivative"=1

abcde: A BlockChain Derivatives Exchange
A decentralized exchange for existing financial derivatives
devpost.com/software/abcde-a-blockchain-derivatives-exchange
ctrl+F "chainlink"=3
ctrl+F "oracle"=5
ctrl+F "derivative"=18

Smart Contracts in Financial Services: Getting from Hype to Reality
capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf
ctrl+F "smartcontract.com"=3
ctrl+F "oracle"=8
ctrl+F "derivative"=5

UMA: A Decentralized Financial Contract Platform
umaproject.org/UMA-whitepaper.pdf
ctrl+F "smartcontract"=1 (refering to smartcontract.com)
ctrl+F "oracle"=24
ctrl+F "derivative"=37

Attached: thelordamongbetas.png (603x441, 566K)

u retard, why the fuck would it "grab" 0.01% of the market? being used doesn't mean it gets similarly high valuations, even penalty staking is nowhere near the actual amount being transferred via smart contracts

Sorry i wasn't aware a smart user like u was here.
So if i understand right, it makes no difference about the valuation of the network if trillions flow through it, Amirite? good user

Quality post op lots of hopium

thanks marine

He right tho. We really don’t know that big money would adopt public blockchains for high value contracts. For all we know, chainlink could be a vital tool that enables trillions to change hands on permissioned networks that have 0 use for a token

Get a job

Are you seriously a retard? What's your IQ tell me?

thks just sold 100k

I tell you what. If you’re certain that an ERC20 token will ever be adopted by anyone other than basement NEETS and degenerate gamblers, you’re the fucking retard

It won’t need to be adopted, retard! Fiat ramps! Customers will pay in $, node operators get paid in LINK, you mong!

Attached: 1509832094820.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Nodes don’t get paid in link if chainlink is supporting a permissioned chain, and the head of the consortium is trusted to run the chainlink nodes. They can leverage the blockchain to have reliable uptime and auditability, enhanced security, faster settlement, and still have a recourse in the event of errors or malicious behavior. It actually sounds a lot more attractive to leverage the technology chainlink enables and fuck over all the bagholder moonboys

Checked

wow you sure know a lot about a project you're not invested in. i really appreciate your research and the time you put into this.

THIS fuck chainlink. its over for linkies

I think that’s why OP used the word “if” you complete fucking retard

Good thing LINK also works with private chains.

>Running Chainlink
>Using their own nodes

>incoherent techspeak mumbo jumbo

almost sold 100k

>If chainlink grab 0.01% from 500T derivatives market
you NEETs are hilarious, but seriously you are taking your little hackathon weekend project json parser by a philosophy major a little too seriously

What did he mean by this?

Checked yeah there's no way a two man team can create so much innovation. A JSON Parser can be built by pajeets on fiverr in two days for a small amount of money not 32 million and several years. Cayman Islands is a dead giveaway for a scam

Attached: 1550387681972.png (624x623, 550K)