STIFF CRYPTO FAGS

STIFF CRYPTO FAGS

Attached: satoshi_redpill.png (587x184, 26K)

Fuck this shit !
Satoshi caught me again !

is he describing himself?

I've done a 180 on Craig. He's a psychopath.

Sergey is literally the least degenerate person in crypto. It's kind of amazing, actually.

Attached: 1549237297667.gif (924x951, 3.71M)

To be honest I feel like I'm getting closer to the edge and asylum everyday. My only comfort is knowing I'm all in the real bitcoin which have the ticker bsv.

Attached: 1544016674880.jpg (465x465, 33K)

this beta blue pilled cuck virgin will never make without satoshi's approval

Attached: 1540140106303.jpg (634x636, 71K)

Based

He's a narcissist. A psychopath wouldn't stick out as a ridiculous drama queen like he does.

He's just a bogon scammer on the run from a tax bill. If you believe his dumb stories that's your own fault.

Haha this dudes a bitch why do people keep posting his shit. If you’re going to follow a maniac just follow mcafee

He's somewhere on the ASPD chart. The superfluous info and tweets is classic manipulation.

Can't that also fit within narcissism?

the salt is real. redpills sure make you vulnerable

What a faggot lmao

>Satoshi
>Red Pill

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

Thanks creg

t.redditor

You anarchista are the new wave of crypto-justice warriors wtih your shitcoin acceptance agenda.

The world doesn't need you, and what you are doing will ultimately be illegal.

STIFF

Haha its literally creg. How many of these threads do you think he posts himself?

He doesnt have to prove anything.

Everything is written in the whitepaper(which he wrote).

I think its all of them.

Attached: 1547278818169.jpg (828x424, 233K)

Goddamn based af

Attached: ayyy.jpg (256x319, 33K)

I'm starting to think Craig Wright pays a shill army to post his nonsense tweets to try and create himself a cult following to try and foster his own sense of self worth.

post these nonsense tweets on Jow Forums i mean.

Most of them probably

he most definitely tries to force memes on here. It's an old liar's shitty attempt to become relevant.
Because he can't do it with skill.

You're just a lousy bogan scammer creggie-baby, stop with the delusions of grandeur.
All of them, we know he browses here. With typical alcoholic delusion he thinks posting this garbage would make people believe his claims, it'd be pathetic if he didn't have enough in his wallet to sink the damn market. As it is, the cunt just needs a bullet and a grave next to Jihan.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

>illegal
What are you even talking about you delusional retard? How is other people developing competing software to Bitcoin, or discussing it remotely going to become illegal? Explain, step by schizoid step how this works.

Attached: believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything just do it.jpg (615x575, 39K)

Aussie man bad

Attached: get_rekt.png (579x489, 192K)

>next month
>we start to

It’s always in a vague future isn’t it. Literally never in crypto is it ‘today’ or ‘now, always ‘soon’ and ‘one day’.

>when this takes off it could one day have the potential to soon be able to possibly achieve a lot in the future!

>stupidly think that code is law
no you fucking fake ass faggot we think that code is actually above the law it is stronger than any law. you fucking cocksucking homo retard! you never understood bitcoin you pretentious faggot!

Attached: i made this.jpg (440x960, 73K)

This guy is completely full of shit.
Wahh, wahhh if it's not BSV it's illegal. You can't have it waaa!!!
Meanwhile his shitcoin slowly drops to zero.
Creg demonstrating anything means literally nothing, despite trying to tag the SEC as if they give a single fuck about BSV.

Yes let the salt flow through your veins as I live in your faggot head rent free

Attached: 35B7F52F-310F-4EB7-9279-E15EB65EDB49.jpg (750x830, 612K)

come on lol, if craig proves splits form original protocols are actually illegal i'm gonna fucking cheer and applaud him standing while he is cuffed and thrown in jail.

there is salt in everyones veins you die otherwise you dumb pajeet.

Restyle that in English please :) pajeet calling me a pajeet how fucking cute

You are now aware that Craig's shit has been on another man's dick.

Btw your reddit tier memes are shit and getting old tell your employer to up the meme budget if you faggots wanna stand a chance against us autists

Attached: D1651BC1-BDC7-48EB-A192-D9B00482DE04.jpg (1000x667, 193K)

Could brine an elephant with all that salt.
RENT FREE
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Attached: topkek.jpg (705x602, 65K)

>Could brine an elephant with all that salt.
Wew lad

Attached: 9363BDDE-6CAA-43B4-BB27-7B175EB94BBE.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

i'm self employed you curry nigger!

You clueless criminals can't think more and a day or two ahead.

This kind of living is toxic and will not last.

>criminals
oh boy...

lmao

Post a pic of your hand with a time stamp and your faggoty username Rajesh and I might believe you I can smell the poo from here

this is my skin color pajeet (the stamp was for an other thread sure) now show yours!
sure the timestamp is old but i'm not in the mood to fuck around with my phone.

Attached: remember.jpg (488x504, 117K)

Oh now I get it, it all makes sense, your jewish aren’t you? I can tell by your skin color

Attached: C9E27140-71EF-4188-A294-45822558F03E.jpg (3024x3048, 1.05M)

that's my foreskin you are looking at dude... jews don't have foreskins just so you know.

Writing microdigits so small to fit in there is quite remarkable.

where are the creg clown pics when i need em?

doing it for free =/= being self employed

Prove that he doesnt have to prove anything

Pajeet detected

>he thinks t. Is for thanks

this. the man is mentally ill and the ONLY ppl that even pay attention to his insane rants are ppl like OP looking to just further CSW's own humiliation of himself.
its just sad, hes a mentally ill scammer conartist patent troll.
he'll be in prison for fraud eventually, it always ends that way for these types of financial predators.

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL CSW THREADS

>he doesnt have to prove anything
he never has.

why does CSW have 1200 patents and not a patent on bitcoin itself?
doesnt make sense and DOESNT FIT THE PATTERN

kys shill