I Just Fomoed my life savings back in

I Just Fomoed my life savings back in.
Did I make a mistake?

Attached: 1517936835776.png (1598x738, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x5c20ee8a57ba6975bf1292ebe28405b70b908bf9-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Red ID.
>NONONONONONONONONNONONONONONO!!!!!!!

Of course. Not diversifying is dumb as rocks.

Another red id that counters it out

I am short. If my ID is green you are unironically fucked, if red you are saved. Presto

Attached: 1254578.png (1005x410, 698K)

Attached: 1523543.png (626x461, 349K)

All in ETH and EOS
If I get a goddamn red ID I’m gonna kms

I'm resisting the fomo almost went in today after the drop but I'm giving it a couple more months

diversifying in a time where everything is propped up by bogus central banks and their QE programms is the true omega_lul.
You did good, but only if you get the endgame e.g. bitcoin will replace the BIS (central bank of 60 central banks which only purpose is to settle international funds between mistrustring countries), the ultimate uncorralated asset which already gives it more of a meaningful value proposition than precious metals (those rely entirely on an infinite regression value theory "itz wurth smth becusz it waz wurth dat much yesterdey").
Crypto is for those who are willing to risk their midterm wealth at worst, and grab the chance for generational wealth. Did you ever think "why didn't my parents invest during the web's inception?", well your kids will hate you too if your taking a fundamental bear case.

Attached: fuckit.jpg (250x318, 22K)

That's the same person you retard

OP if you're able to hold for 2 years you'll be ok
Don't panic sell if we flash drop to 3k

This line of thought is why I never cashed out more than 20% of my corn and took the 80% drop raw lol
Still believe it'll play out well for us but we have to see over the next 10-20 years
I can live of that 20% for a few years but I might fomo it back in haha

jesus christ i'm literally opening bitmex right now

Attached: 1516163123495.png (637x355, 355K)

Stop gambling and DCA, you degenerate, loser!

If it was in LTO you are good for a x2

lmfao

Trolling for green

Eos only dropped 15% today. There's an IMMENSE window for more red candles unless it goes against the 14 day trend, the weekly macd, AND volume charts simultaneously. What are the odds of seeing green at all within the next 72 hours before another red candle hits?

nice

Ya'll are fucking blowing it.
Tell me why you are NOT investing in ACM right now? This is going to be huge in the coming years.

Exchange it's currently listed on - beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x5c20ee8a57ba6975bf1292ebe28405b70b908bf9-ETH

Volume picking up. You brainlets are missing the easiest 100x of the year in Q4. The only exchange it's currently on is Fork delta, and tradeogre.
Mega-moon in a matter of months. You can even arbitrage the coin from forkdelta to tradeogre if you're savvy.
Don't be retarded Jow Forums and say thank you too

Eos is a scam faggot

Only if you don't sell the next Green candle.

Thanks bought 11k

Yep. Acm will 100x this year for sure.

You're a retard op

Ahhhhhh a good ol fashioned shill. I'll take it mate.

All in on eth or you'll never make it OP

Guns bart

Only trade stocks faggot crypto is for retards

Attached: 1550122279123.png (512x708, 168K)

Retard

no you're good (;

Y our fine it's just a bear trap