I bought the top AGAIN

I bought the top AGAIN

Fuck you Jow Forums. You told me we were back.

Attached: E16C1A48-AD05-44F2-8B92-00CDF12DBF19.jpg (374x374, 24K)

I hope all the autistic faggots keep on getting robbed by the chinks and their pyramid scheme you call crypto.

God bless Darwinism and hope you generation of NEETs don't reproduce.

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Not the top yet.
Also, greenposting means others want you to pump, it doesn't mean they are pumping

What a great market analysis, I bet you are doing well in life.

I make 6 figures and my crypto portfolio is $50

8/10 LARP

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 2.23.51 PM.png (191x36, 10K)

you dont make 6 figures? why the fuck are you on Jow Forums, shouldnt you be studying for exams?

>t. Got rekt and has no money

I was talking about the other retarded part

The Asperger army is gaining up on me oh no!

You guys are only on this board because you live at home and unsuccessful.

You're just salty because we make better returns than your shitty stocks combined

There is nothing exciting about the 100k threshold anymore. If you can use a computer and speak fluent english, the rest is how much effort you want to put in

I have $50 of crypto because i only come here for the brappers, memes, and dreamhouse threads

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 2.31.08 PM.png (765x40, 13K)

>everyone better off than me is coping
You will die poor and alone :)

Wow, what a great investment bud, look at how well this industry is growing.

Fucking NEET.

Attached: Capture.png (1160x301, 17K)

>What is shorting

shorting is the only argument you nerds have.

>hey guys lets risk our money on shorting, if I win I get some money, if I lose I get nothing

What a fucking autistic thing to say.

>People in finance don't short the market
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 18K)

But we didn't lie, we are back. You were the one left holding the bags.

Experienced traders short stocks because they usually have insider information.

You do know shorting is considered gambling? It's not an investment you fucking unemployed NEET.

Using autistic memes isn't strengthening your position in this argument little boy.

Attached: e7303243ae9dbb61d4f0013f636e48f5.jpg (500x372, 41K)

>get some money
>start a company
>use all the money of the company to short the stocks of other companies
>go public and sell shares of my company
>now you can buy stock whose value is tied to the profit of a short position

Now I'm an investor. Also when you learn how to read there's this book called "stock market wizards". One of the I guess "fake investors" in that book only shorts the stock market and made enough to be a market wizard. Sure that doesn't mean anything to you though.

I have a degree in Finance. I don't read opinion pieces on investing.

So you are right, you might as well go follow Tai Lopez's Snapchat cause you eat up a lot of bullshit.

>I have a degree in Finance
top cringe

>I have a degree in Finance
grow up

I have a normal sex life, make good money and understand how to use analytics to make money from the stock market. So fucking cringe eh?

>needs to brag about his supposed sex life, wealth and knowledge on a taiwanese animation discussion forum
Yeah... thanks for telling us about all you don't have. Not that I care. Anyways, if you walk into any trading floor in america and ask about market wizards they will all know it. It is literally in the Goldman Sachs reading list.

Given that you don't know of such a classic in the trading literature and compare it to online autism I already know you have never managed any significant kind of money and in whatever you position you are in, you act as no more than a glorified number cruncher.

Your fault for ignoring the many warnings.

Attached: 81Hz3vjbdeL.jpg (1680x2560, 444K)

I got a nice line in a spreadsheet at home with historic bitcoin prices in it.
Took a look at the current price, checked to see when it was last 4100 and what happened next and instantly sold 80% of my stack.
thanks buddy I'll hit you up for some of those bags a bit closer to 3000

You are projecting so hard that I can actually see what kind of loser you are without even asking.

Weak people like you who probably have a weak father are so pathetic on this board.

I don't mind if you want to be salty. Just know that I gave you a genuinely good book recommendation that your educators failed to give you. I hope your ego doesn't stop you from learning more about the markets.

>let me set the date specifically to the 24th of April 2018 so i can cherrypick a downward curve
try graphing from 2015, faggot. i bought in mid 2017 and am still 3x up

buddy there is not a single person on earth who saves pictures like that on their harddrive and has any decent sex life
"normal" by standards of neurotic jewish newyorkers maybe

Thanks man I'll check it out then

That picture has been my steam profile pic since 2008. I use this picture a lot on this board because people know who I am.

I made a random guy on here around $10,000 in a month because he invested in CRON when I said they might get bought out. The stock sky rocketed shortly after. Luck but skill at the same time.

I'm trying to filter out crypto and get this board back to real investments.

how about you just filter yourself out and fucking hang yourself?

stay unsuccessful you fucking pothead NEET

If you bought the top, why are you complaining ?
You mean you used margin, isn't it you degenerate gambler ?
That's called longing, not buying you degenerate gambler.
Remember that in the future, degenerate gambler.

J-j-j-just a shakeout bro, buy the dip, haha

I've got both a better job and more money than you

even if you did, we're likely less than a year from going much higher. just hodl and keep buying.