Coinfess Jow Forums

Coinfess Jow Forums

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I browse biz every day and still don't hold any LINK

I sold LTO at 3000 sats and never got back in cuz I was sure it was gonna dump. Kill me

Whale here. I caused the dump this morning. Market sold 1000btc. And the ball kept rolling.

Whale here. I caused the dump this morning. Market sold 1000btc. And the ball kept rolling.

deep down i don't know if i actually believe in LINK
but i keep buying because of meme magic
t. all in LINK

log chart is not a meme or unironically kms

Attached: DoNfrm2XkAAeDTs.jpg (800x600, 54K)

I used to trust Biz so much that back in the day I sold my entire stack for a loss based on a posted rumor article about bitcoin ETF being shut down. I lost the money on a gambling website and now ignore biz completely besides reading for enjoyment.

So far trying to accumulate via swing trading and having some solid success. For now.

I've been fudding AMB for months even though I have 80k.

bough eth and ltc at near peak yesterday
I had sold them 20-30% cheaper.

made hundreds of thousands off bitconnect

fawkem

Attached: 1525653824244.png (1427x766, 893K)

> (OP)
>Whale here. I caused the dump this morning. Market sold 1000btc. And the ball kept rolling.

I held that piece of camel shit jibrel until 5 cents

I bought ETH at $1100. I spent $77,000.

I thought I could get in at the dip for the first time.

I used coinbase

I DIDNT SEE THAT BINANCE HAD A NEW FIAT OPTION

no fucking way

Same

Attached: 1550536944897s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Please tell me this is a larp

It's not.

JUST

Are you me?

I took a scholarship that makes me wagecuck for a minimum of half a decade, and year 1 has already taken more of me psychologically.

I also accumulate a lot of books I don't read because of some dilemma I am aware off for some time now but I am afraid of taking action.

I'm a drifting shell that knows what to do but cannot do it.

I own 500,000 COSS

Tell us more

i bought into fun

Attached: feel.jpg (500x616, 50K)

I short-sold a bunch of overbought shit last night. Should I close my positions now, or keep it going? I don't want to be greedy, but there also may be a lot of room to go down.

Used to be r9k-tier with women. After constant rejection I finally began to understand women and no longer have any trust in them. After that, started ignoring women, which led to them hitting on me - sometimes even blatantly and spaghetti-like, but now I can't return their affections and sex isn't important enough to me to pursue any relationship.
And so I sometimes look on Jow Forums and shake my head in pity - if only they knew what women were like they wouldn't be wasting so much time obsessing over them.
And no, I'm not a homo. And yes, traps are gay. So I guess I'll just be alone, which I've come to terms with
>tfw in your mid 20s and already gave up on the opposite sex

If I were you I'd set a stop-loss for 10% of your current profit so far

Sold eth at 1400
Rebought at 1100
Holding these bags of pain ever since

I'm so sorry.

Attached: 1526341937717.jpg (540x676, 66K)

I spent 140 dollars on a hooker today. Why do i always regret seeing hookers and then the very next week want to see another one? whats wrong with me?

Attached: 1495513084121.jpg (663x579, 39K)

was she hot?

yes but thats not the point. the sex is always so meh but i always find myself wanting to get another one. i think ive fucked around 40-50 hookers now, one of them ive seen over 50 times because she lets me creampie her. i think i have a problem.

i have been getting inside information and if everything goes well i will make it in a few months

Yes you have, good luck!

Sex addiction. I've been there my dude.

Attached: apu frens.jpg (316x160, 11K)

Pics of creampie woman

I need a gf bros

Attached: 1545327037648.png (923x713, 16K)

I dont have one she never let me record or take pics but her pussy was pristine no lips, anti arbys. She was 18 when i first met yher

Got $200,000 from a car accident, put $50,000 into crypto, got out in December 2017 with $77,000, then when Eth hit $1100, I thought the dip was over, so I went back in.

>she never let me record or take pics

>He let a prostitute tell him what to do

user I...

she got hooked on oxys toward the last few times i saw her and one time i came so fucking hard inside her. she layed on the bed drugged up and my cum was flowing out of her pink pussy. it was such an amazing sight, i wanted to take a pic but in the moment i didnt because i just nutted my brains out

I FUD in hopes that my token has less value.
I know it doesn't, but if I can get it cheaper...